When did Fanily Guy become propaganda?

When did Fanily Guy become propaganda?

Beter tuck the baby in

propaganda of what

it's too dumb to actually get political

Why does the hottest race age the worst?

A diet of largely corn and cheese, liquor and native genetics

How short is Chris if a Mexican girl is faller than him?

I actually saw this episode and it's not really propaganda.
Later on Quagmire says how crazy it is that people can just cross the border with no effort at all.
There wasn't really a joke, he just pointed out how there should be something more than now.

>Next video: PETER GOES WACKY xD - FAMILY GUY HD

BRIAN THERES A MESSAGE IN MY ALPHABET SOUP IT SAYS OOOOOOOOOOOOOO PETER THOSE ARE CHEERIOS

It's a shitty show but why are they so many faggots who take the violence inside it seriously? damn it's just a comedy cartoon, bad comedy but not for being taken seriously.
Sup Forums is fucking cringe about this.

Burn twice as bright, burn half as long.

>propaganda

Family Guy hasn't done propaganda in years, McFarlane figured out that everyone hated how Brian was basically "McFarlane's politics" and gave it a rest.

>People who go full autismo over shitty life lessons and such of the show when it's all for comedy anyway

We mostly subsist on corn/cheese/pork and we drink a lot of liquor.

the most hypocrite thing is hating family guy but worshipping current south park, both became fucking shit.
but for some reasons they defend south park because "it's more intelligent, they have a message" but sometimes plays the contrarians saying the like it just for humor, when it's the same cringy shit.

I remember a few years ago there was a big long news report on Fox or CNN or some other major news network about how outraged people were over the misogyny in an episode of Family Guy about some woman in an abusive relationship.

So apparently yes, there are people who take Family Guy very seriously.

>So apparently yes, there are people who take Family Guy very seriously.
BUT ITS JUST A GODDAMN CARTOON!

No it's not, the writers of Family Guy have a duty to the public to not promote hateful ideas like misogyny and racism.
If they do then we the people will call them out on it and maybe even pull advertisers by making them aware of what they associate their products with.
A cartoon should reflect the society, and we do NOT put up with racism and sexism in the real world

>BUT ITS JUST A GODDAMN CARTOON!

Yes, cartoons cannot be used to push messages.

No, sir.

they're only bikini hot.
don't ever loot at them naked.

Brian I have lost pickle I see one on counter this will do bazinga Peter

I had a hispanic gf from the time she was like 18 to 20, it's actually scary how fast she dropped off and started putting on weight even though she was tiny af

>Americans take their cartoons this seriously

>A cartoon should reflect the society
no

>taking bait

What is Fanily Guy?

A miserable little pile of shitty pop culture references.

Whites are not the hottest race.

Wow... really makes you think

>DUDE DEPORTED LMAO

>race

nigga you retarded

also

>sofia vergara 44
>salma hayek 50
>worst

>I fuck the baby
>what the deuce?
>New England accent intensifying

>taking life lessons from cartoons
I mean, that's your own damn fault.

But asians age beautifully.

When wasn't it?

Latinas have a temper, making them perfect for rough sex or hate sex where they'll berate you in spanish

>mestizos aren't a race

Wew lad you got out right in time

The more I think about this, the more retarded it gets.