Why are manlets so successful?

Literally every A-list Hollywood actor is a manlet. With maybe one exception for that Thor guy. There is this early 20th century Russian theory that manlets are better actors because the blood circulates faster in their bodies thus allowing them to have quicker emotional responses.

pretty sure it's just because they're easier to fit into shots

Do any other manlets think tall women are great?

Their faces are better? Non-threatening?

This would also explain why negroes don't get good roles - exceptions would include super manlet Chris Rock and halfies

The answer is pretty obvious desu. They are short and feel bad for being short so they feel they must work extra hard to overcome their shortness in other ways. Kind of like Napoleon, he hated being short so he aimed really high. On the other hand, non-manlets often think they are average or successful by default so they don't even try.
If you add the fact that a larger number of people than you'd think thinks there's nothing wrong with being a manlet, to those people the manlet's efforts to excel will look like he's extraordinary or above average.

>This would also explain why negroes don't get good roles

What a huge and bizarre leap of logic.

Shorter actors are more versatile which is an important trait in an actor. You can just stand on a box / shoot from a different angle if you want them eye level (or taller) with co-stars. But the inverse is harder, trying to make someone who is 6'4 look short requires a lot more work.

Secondly, short people in general look better proportioned if you somehow ignore their shortness (which you can do in a movie). A lot of glamour models are tiny and look great because their tits are massive relative to their body size. If they were the same proportion but somehow six feet tall they would be freaks of nature.

Finally, on file your face is vastly more important than anything else.

So every set and prop can be built smaller, making it cheaper.

>short people in general look better proportioned
the average male model is above 6 feet tall

>early 20th century Russian
it's bullshit user

Napoleon was average in height for his time

>the average male model is above 6 feet tall

Well assuming that's a real statistical average I'd be interested in how that's broken down between types of model. You can't hide how short someone is in most clothing modelling (especially when walking down a fashion runway). High fashion modelling seems to be mainly freaks though, I can't imagine anyone looks at Paris Fashion week and says "Yup, those are the most attractive women in the world."

It's because everyone has to have a thing in High School to get girls, and the short guys can't do sports as well as big guys, so they act or play in a band.

That is literally the only true answer.

What? That Russian theory makes no sense. Probably just rationalising the fact that they were poor malnourished manlets.
Short actors are easier to fit into shots

>Literally every A-list Hollywood actor is a manlet

Only because the manlet cutoff is like 6'2, they're of average height

>muh napoleon was insecure because he was a manlet so he conquered half a continent
Almost every great man in history with a big ego, tall or short, was insecure you stupid fuck

>tfw people irl make a comment about you being tall or big or whatever but you're only 6'1 and you know inside that you're actually a manlet

it's like they're taunting me

If you take a sample of the population, unhappy people will either give up and be depressed losers, or push themselves to achieve more in search of something to give them satisfaction. Why do you think jews are so successful? They're short and persecuted so they end up compensating by working together to ensure success. Honestly the only reason Jews are so successful is they work together, if you're hiring people and one applicant is a Jew, youll show a little preference. This system in the long run yields big returns. Meanwhile a lot Christians become Atheist fags who hate their parents and have no sense of community, instead worrying about donating money to people miles away.

Anyways back to my point, a tall, good looking, charismatic person who gets a lot of pussy will just coast through life. Being short is *just* the right amount of disability, it doesn't make you repulsive, but it gives you enough insecurity to make you push yourself.

wtf i hate mel gibson now

>Do any other manlets think tall women are great?
It's weird. Tall women never go for shorter men in my experiences.
There's this one girl I work with who's like 5'9 and looks like a fucking model. The great thing is that I'm one of the only men who has a chance with her because barely anyone's taller than her.

I am sick and tired of manlets trying to claim Napoleon. He wasn't a manlet, he was 5'6" which was average in the 1800's. He didn't feel the need to compensate for his height like men who are 5'6" today.

> Meanwhile a lot Christians become Atheist fags

Most Jews in America are basically atheists. They just see the benefit of giving a preference to people of the same ethnicity / background as themselves.

>Secondly, short people in general look better proportioned

Manlets have shorter bones so their biceps look bigger in comparison to taller actors, that's all.

You are a manlet throughout half the day. Spines compress due to gravity so you may wake up 6'1" but at the end of the day you're like 5'11.5" 6'2" is the cuttoff for a reason.

>Manlet cutoff is 6'2"
How to spot someone with height insecurity

The average male model looks pretty freakish compared to your average actor, though. Models are walking clothes-racks set aside from the general population.

>napoleon was short
fuck off anglo

>Kind of like Napoleon, he hated being short so he aimed really high.

Not only was Napoleon of average height, he cared so little about his own height that he surrounded himself with tall motherfuckers as his personal guard, making himself look smaller than he was. He was the opposite of a self-conscious manlet.

Because manlets are the masterrace. We are better than lanklets at virtually EVERYTHING except niggerball.

thats why everytime before going out of the house i lie down for atleast 20 minutes

tfw I just had my physical and am 6'3

Because you can't hide a model's height. It is however pretty easy to make an actor seem taller.

If we were to follow that logic then ugly people would rule the world.

Romans were manlets, Vikings were manlets.
Napoleon was a manlet, Hitler was a manlet.

Manlets are just more masculine and dominant. Lanklets are beta-providers.

If anything, Napoleon was self conscious of his hair, like Caesar

I just learned that the real William Wallace was 6'5". Nice.

5'9" here. Feels good being one of the big guys.

To be fair, Sigourney is 6'3" with heels on

did they bang?