UFOs revealed as real

>Those involved insist they made progress. In 2009, Senator Reid wrote to then deputy defence secretary, William Lynn, requesting heightened security to protect the programme. 'Much progress had been made with the identification of several highly sensitive, unconventional aerospace-related findings,' he said.
>He warned that the U.S. was incapable of defending itself against the technologies that had been discovered, although he conceded none of the UFOs showed 'overt hostility'.
>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5193975/Former-Pentagon-UFO-official-admits-not-alone.html
>bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-42405205/ufo-spotted-by-us-fighter-jet-pilots-new-footage-reveals
>nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

How will the inevitable first contact with aliens change your country and its people?
Will the aliens come in peace or in war?
How will it change you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attraction_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He warned that the U.S. was incapable of defending itself against the technologies that had been discovered
It's a Christmas miracle!

>How will the inevitable first contact with aliens change your country and its people?
We made film about that actually
Short answer: it won't change anything.

I want to believe

This tbqh.
Bydlo will attack aliens, not other people.

How can UFOs be real if flat earth is real

Because they come from up, duh.

D-do you guys think they will give us qt alien gfs?

aliens are going to take our jobs, fuck them.
i only want them here if they take jesus as their lord and savior.

We need to hide the Russians and Chinese from aliens, probably the Middle East too.

when I was a kid I watched the X-Files and being absucted by Aliens was the only thing I feared, not the dark or anything else.

I forgot when I stopped believing they exist

Maybe it's some area 51 type shit that the U.S was developing. With a budget of $500 billion dollars I wouldn't be surprised.

They've been here for thousands of years

I like to think of them as our protectors, not only from ourselves but other hostile aliens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident
>As soon as JAL 1628 straightened out of its turn, at 17:11, Captain Terauchi noticed two craft to his far left, and some 2,000 ft (610 m) below his altitude, which he assumed to be military aircraft.
>At 17:18 or 17:19 the two objects abruptly veered to a position about 500 ft (150 m) or 1,000 ft (300 m) in front of the aircraft, assuming a stacked configuration.
>In doing so they activated "a kind of reverse thrust, and [their] lights became dazzlingly bright".
>To match the speed of the aircraft from their sideways approach, the objects displayed what Terauchi described as a disregard for inertia: "The thing was flying as if there was no such thing as gravity. It sped up, then stopped, then flew at our speed, in our direction, so that to us it [appeared to be] standing still. The next instant it changed course. ... In other words, the flying object had overcome gravity."
>Where the first objects disappeared, Captain Terauchi now noticed a pale band of light that mirrored their altitude, speed and direction.
>Anchorage found nothing on their radar, but Elmendorf's NORAD Regional Operations Control Center (ROCC), directly in his flight path, reported a "surge primary return" after some minutes.
>As the city lights of Fairbanks began to illuminate the object, captain Terauchi believed to perceive the outline of a gigantic spaceship on his port side that was "twice the size of an aircraft carrier".

What did they mean by this, lads?

ayy lmao
Merry /x/mas

Now, Sup Forums will complain about space niggers.

We found aliens and shiet

Sup Forums will debate whether they're white

Nah, we'll just call them space niggers.

based pentagon

This

wtf is that

>yfw berserker probe

I can imagine the (((Bavarian))) LARPer would ask them about blood purity and concentration of Space nigger blood.

One drop of alien blood and you can no longer be a nordick

>elites that would otherwise laugh at the idea of a jewish sky zombie existing sincerely believe little green men in flying saucers regularly visit Earth

The absolute STATE of secularism lmao

Why would anyone bother with this planet? Aiens have cooler places to visit.

Do they??

what's the movie name in English?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attraction_(film)

God is a gigamachine from another dimension running a billion matrixes of ancestors simulations.
Conscious organic beings like us are bound to give birth and morph into
a quantum computed hyper artificial intelligence articulated by robotic drones
who will work towards spreading throughout the universe and recreating their pasts through digital means
It's basically a loop, and we're caught up in it.
do you understand the concept or should try to reformulate it?

thanks (v)lad )))

Its a good popcorn flick desu.

>Artyom
why this name popular in alien games/novels ?

Can you reformulate it? We're basically AI?

Artyom is generic non descript name in russian.

muslims dont celebrate christmas

How do we save ourselves from them if their tech is so much better?

If aliens ever come to us there will be no way for us to stop them doing whatever they want to do. Literally none.
Forget all the movies and shit

become more dumber than them. they'll refuse to visit
:-DDDDDDD

There's literally nothing you can do, you might be able to hide but I doubt you would remain hidden for long (if they wanted to find you) though.

>Fortunately, they're not here to exterminate us, they just want to trade

This is the premise that made the next 4-5 walls of texts plausible, also the difference between an Indian and British in that era literally cannot be compared with an Alien civilization and Earth,

I don't disagree with the implications of that picture but it's clear it was made with a different purpose in mind.

what purpose?

telling an interestingly-written story to people who still think Ghandi is the epitome of human morality like they were told by the people who blindly repeats everything from the textbooks I suppose.

>the difference between an Indian and British in that era literally cannot be compared with an Alien civilization and Earth
it can t b h, there's a reason all those theories about nordic aliens exist, it's because white people are on a completely different plane of existence as the others
i can totally picture that guy's story to be true

I knew that the alien was real and this is not very interesting. Do we think only human lives in whole space? It does not make sense because it can't be true that only human can live in the earth. Like there are other animals live in the earth, there might be some other creatures live in the space. So, aliens are still alive and round this earth.

>there might be some other creatures live in the space.
like what

>it can t b h

the aliens (brits) in that screencap can still be hurt or pushed out because their technological difference isn't that far apart, I am thinking something akins to a caveman fighting to a modern man, sure the modern man can kill a caveman from several kms away but if the caveman get close the modern man can still die to sharp sticks.

if space-faring alien exists and want to fuck with us we literally have no chance.

Your mom (aka saturn)
Nip with American proxy?

well actually i don't know, why would space-faring aliens necessarily be that technologically advanced
humans are space-faring aren't they ?
what if the aliens just cryogenize themselves and have a lot of spare fuel, who knows

>who knows
Nah. We know. In order to be capable of interstellar travel they have to be millennia ahead of us in technology.

what said

if you are capable of inter-stellar travel you would need to break the speed of light, the technology required to bypass this concept is literally unimaginable in our current perspective.

I want to taught an alien how to dance macarena

What an embarrassing post.

why do you need to break the speed of light ? i don't know shit about science but what if they have extremely long lifespan for example ?

I don't have a scientific background but I think it's something along the lines of the travel time being unrealistically long, I guess it's viable to make something like a colony shit and have people live in it while you travel but the technology involved is still very, very advanced thanks to issues of power source and maintenance.

I totally agree with you.
There is a god of the universe in the universe. The gods of the universe manage the aliens and send them to the earth to observe people in the earth. We did not see them with our eyes, but they could exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Noobs.

B3cause the closest system would currently take 78000 years for us to get to. Also we wouldnt have enough fuel. The logistics alone of being able to make something like that happen with our current propulsion methods would be thousands of years beyond us technologically

God is an A.I that has reached the summit of cognition.
It was created by the human race (considering all facts in our current situation), which in a sort of way passed the torch to it

then it recreated it's past by running simulations in which we are living, it's a fucking loop

our god is a machine that was created by us in an another dimension and so on
do you catch the drift?

and we will end up creating an A.I "god" in our dimension
and it will again create another dimension through virtual reality and computed algorythms where beings like us will thrive and create another A.I god again

It's a fucking loop

Who created the first humans?

That's the fucking question

egg or the chicken?

An AI by definition requires a natural intelligence to create it

You're definetely right.
Though the constraints of our universe seems to be computed by a coordinated intelligence, even for the first ones in the never ending loop.