Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13052314
youtube.com/watch?v=z-yIIUf3NkQ
strawpoll.me/13052314/r
comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/25/arrow-john-barrowman-leaves-malcolm-merlyn-dies/
bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/xCgpqKWg8nj5BS2LJ6DRV0/missy
nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/visit-a-park/parks/moffats-swamp-nature-reserve
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08tlkdm
citylab.com/design/2016/04/big-ben-bells-wont-ring-restoration-construction/479946/
youtube.com/watch?v=pJTQAw6E4F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the tv license pays for kino like MoffWho. without it, we'd be stuck with ITV crap like ant and dec. and if doctor who was ever revived it would have to stay in the rtd style because that aims to the lowest common denomino.

Haven't watched trainwreck who since the emoji episode. Give me a quick rundown of how mindnumbingly retarded it's been.

no and fuck off

shut up cats

strawpoll.me/13052314
strawpoll.me/13052314
strawpoll.me/13052314
strawpoll.me/13052314
strawpoll.me/13052314

IMPORTANT POLL

Ant and Dec viewer confirmed

Plus 5 minutes of adverts every 10 minutes. Fuck that, I'd rather pay for the TV license.

You have to make a story starring a monster that hasn't appeared since any time from '63 to '89. What monster do you focus it on?

kek. it really is awful by the way. watch this shit and tell me it isnt aimed at rtd era chavs.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-yIIUf3NkQ

You mean one from Classic Who that's never been revived in any media?

Are there even any non-shit ones left?

Good god, it's like a show for 5-year-olds. But then the sex jokes come in. Who even watches this?

You just described doctor who

shut up cats

Yeah, pretty much. The shittiness of some of them makes it an interesting concept to me. Truth be told I thought of this because I remember The Macra were in Gridlock.

Moffat's doctor who*

Just fucking watch it it's so so bad.

Ugh BBC makes Mrs Brown. How could you trust them with a show like Doctor Who

What is Mrs. Brown? I heard it's highly offensive.

some """""comedian""""" crossdressing as an old irish woman. the joke is that he swears sometimes. ant-and-dec tier trash.

It's one of the UK's most popular shows, has even won BAFTAs.

just another sad aspect of the united kingdom's """""""""""culture"""""""""""

the fact that britbongs actually like trash like this is deeply disturbing to me. no wonder doctor who's ratings have been falling

well doctor who is trash

t. fan of mrs browns boy's and ant and dec

If Missy is locked in a quantum fold chamber, does this mean that she's undetectable to the Monks or whatever they're called.

If so, their Earth invasion simulations will not have had her in them. Could Missy be the Doctor's secret weapon to beat them?

No dear. If you can't appreciate how shit Doctor Who really is, I feel sorry for you, and I say this as a fan

> If you can't appreciate how shit Doctor Who really is, I feel sorry for you, and I say this as a fan
now is not the time for this meme, and i say that as a fan (of the meme)

it's not a meme, it's just fact

Nice exaggeration, Britain isn't America.

NEW THREAD

>MoffShit
>kino

RTD Chad Era = ITV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MoffShit

(You)

>Todays episode is censored

REEEEEEEEEE

strawpoll.me/13052314/r
strawpoll.me/13052314/r
strawpoll.me/13052314/r
strawpoll.me/13052314/r

reminder that majority of /who/ said that cats should shut up
so
shut up cats

stupid on-seasoners

Wow, there are way too many whites on ITV. The fucking shitlords don't even have anyone autistically screeching about cletuses.

Barrowman is leaving Arrow. WEW.

comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/25/arrow-john-barrowman-leaves-malcolm-merlyn-dies/

At the very least, if Missy ends up saving the day in ep 8 then we have a get out clause for why it wasn't in their simulation.

i should get a tumblr actually

i will get a tumblr. actually. cats12 on tumblr

This seems likely. Bill will probably let her out and Missy will save the day. But then it will all backfire in the finale when Missy joins Simm and fucks up the planet even more than the Monks did.

JUST

Missy gonna take the Tardis and fuck up the Monks in a kino scene next saturday.

WHO HYPPE?

Unfortunately it's not an exaggeration. A typical 45 minute episode of a drama on ITV will have 3 breaks for adverts, with the entire episode in a one hour time slot.

Top viewed dramas may have even more adverts, so that ITV get more advertising revenue.

I was wondering how they'd resolve it in one episode, but yeah Missy wreaking havoc with the TARDIS would probably do it.

kek some spoilerhound just said the monks are scientists from mondas

LINK

Do people have literally any basis whatsoever for trying to claim the Monks are linked to Mondas?
Seems like people forget that Mondas actually had specific characteristics and things that happened on it, i.e. it wasn't just a blank slate where any random fuckery could spring from. Nothing about the Monks or their MO says Mondas to me.

I think it's cos their mouths move in a similar way to the cybermen when they speak

It's not even that similar to begin with. Mondasian Cybermen basically just go :(___) and leave their mouths open for the entirety of the sentence, like switching a speaker on and off.
The Monks sort of stretch and relax their mouths continually like goldfish.

There was a missing episode convention today and Donald Tosh pulled out at the last minute. I hope he isn't ill :(

Tell me he's not gonna die /who/. Tell me it'll all be okay :(

bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/xCgpqKWg8nj5BS2LJ6DRV0/missy

>Solemn, perhaps even vulnerable, Missy seems a shadow of her former self as she begs the Doctor to change his mind: "I'll be good, I promise. I'll turn good, please. Teach me how to be good." Are her pleas genuine, or is this another clever game of hers? "I know I'm going to die, but I have to say it. The truth. Without hope, without witness, without reward. I am your friend." Even as she plays the ultimate card, the Doctor seems intent on putting an end to her evil, once and for all. Would he really kill his greatest foe and his oldest friend?

>Of course he wouldn’t. There is still punishment and incarceration for Missy, as the Doctor places her in the vault for 1,000 years, but she is just as extraordinary, insane, and alive as always – "I've just been executed!" she barks at the guards, "show a little respect." Now the Doctor must try to keep his secret and dangerous detainee imprisoned in the vault, and, harder still – try to make her reform.

Is the finale actually going to involve the concept of 12 trying to turn Missy good?

Torchwood return confirmed

She's wearing earplugs in the trailer because the Doctor is literally brainwashing her trying to undo the drum sound implanted by Rassilon with his own electric guitar sounds instead. This has been discussed at length already.

nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/visit-a-park/parks/moffats-swamp-nature-reserve

aussie /who/res, let's make a pilgrimage here one day

If Moffat makes this about the drums nonsense I will personally shit tribute his picture because it would be garbage and go against everything he has written about Missy

>Missy
>Giant Monk
>Bill's Mum

Shit about to get cray up in here.

I have to wait until 7:45 until Who?

Where has this been discussed? as far as we know the Drums stopped when Rassilons plans were twarted.

Why is thread so dead? Remember how 7 years ago we had a live discussion thread 3 hours in advance where everyone discussed previous episode and posted their anticipation?

The advent of generals killed that.

Don't you miss that?

Yeah, those were better times.

>around 2 hours before the continuation of EPIC, LEGENDARY, SCARY NEW MYSTERIOUS VILLAINS saga

>literally (literally) 0 (zero) fucks given. ZERO.

are we aiming for 2.5m overnight?

HELLO
ANYONE

Tbh I think we find out too much about new episodes before they air.

how long do you think hartnell would've kept the role if he was perfectly healthy?

He thought that the series could last 5 years, so something like that. But maybe the series would have not maintained interest for so long without regeneration and Troughton's Doctor.
/who/ knows ?

About to watch Horror of Fang Rock. What am I in for?

which trailer?

>Misread, thought you were listening to Eight's BF story 'The Horror of Glam Rock'
>Was about to link the best Doctor Who theme
>Sad now

It's the shot where she's dabbing, there's a little square white thing in one of her ears.

Horror of Glam Rock was terrible.

So you not only misread "Fang" as "Glam" but also "watch" as "listen to"?

This.

Why didn't you find the theme funny, user?
Also based Cribbins and based Stubbs are in it

I-I just woke up

WELL I WOKE UP TODAY...

How many bongs left?

Too many. Normie sports might push it back.

citylab.com/design/2016/04/big-ben-bells-wont-ring-restoration-construction/479946/

Apparently no bongs at all

God damn Leela was so hot

Shame about the tits. Basically a proto-Clara in that regard

That's next season's arc sorted.

>Giant Monk Jamie Hill

Who /who/ tonight?

>Big Ben halts on its own
>People discover that the bell literally immovable
how would you write the story from here?

What if the constant chiming of the bell every day kept a monster at bay or something and if it stops, it wakes up? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Another The Beast Below clone
come on. you can do better than that :^)

one full SJW episode complete with a "diverse" Victorian London.
"history is a whitewash"
one pretty good episode that didn't quite reach its potential
And a couple of great episode held back by political bullshit.

The Celestial Toymaker has so much potential. something similar to the Magic Mousetrap could be an all time classic.
or do you mean something that's been in no anything since because I'm pretty sure the barrel has been scraped

maybe 20 years ago.
Most hour long slots are 40 minutes content these days, sometimes less.

Football's on.
Let's hope it doesn't go into overtime or it'll be even later.

YEAH YEAH YEAH~

youtube.com/watch?v=pJTQAw6E4F0

No, because
A) production team were trying to kick him anyway
B) he didn't like the direction the show was going

best theme best theme best theme

How's the football going?

1:0 arsenal wins

Arse up 1-0, chelsea had a player sent off for diving
hopefully that means no extra time