What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

He was a priest from Ireland.

HAIRY JAPANESE BASTARDS

He's Irish and deprived from alcohol. Go figure.

That would be an ecumenical matter

GIRLS

Bob Geldof? Being a massive twat

FECK

DRINK

ARSE

ARSE

WHAT?

CHAIR

FECK OFF

I'm so so so sorry!

YOU WILL ADDRESS ME BY MY PROPER TITLE YOU LITTLE BOLLOCKS

>Post yfw you found out the guy who created this and other kinos like IT Crowd turned out to be a massive MASSIVE sjw cunt who regularly harasses and abuses women and his predominantly white audience via twitter.

>MASSIVE sjw cunt
>regularly harasses and abuses women

Exactly. He hides behind his "sjw" credentials as being progressive yet his twitter is full of abusive shit towards women he feels aren't on the "right side of history." He's basically a tv version of Moviebob Bob Chipman.

I can't wait for the inevitable Joss Whedon/Devin Faraci moment when all his "allies" turn on him and tear him apart.

look at his twitter, its real.

he's an absolute cunt to people to the point of it being utterly sad.

I kinda lost a little respect for him after the whole James Rolfe/Ghostbuster thing.

Arthur Mathews seems pretty based. Twitter is full of anti-Labour, anti-Islam posts.

so many people just viciously attacked him over that for merely saying 'he doesn't wanna see it' and it wasn't even for the reasons people were accusing him of.

Kudos to James, he gained respect from me for not even answering a single one, he just ignored all of them and it went away quickly.

I Hear You're A Racist Now, Father!

>do you have anything from the allied forces?
>no, that side never interested me at all

Just wonderin' what the ecumenical council has to say about bein' a racist, Father!

Best episode

BIZARRE IRREGULARITIES

I
N

H
I
S

A
C
C
O
U