I'm getting married today Sup Forums

I'm getting married today Sup Forums

user IT'S HER YOUR WIFE SHE'S THE KEY! YOU WERE ALWAYS RIGHT OUT TYRONE. FIND HIM. GIT HER DUNE

Half of marriages end in divorce.

Going to toss a coin, call it to see if yours fails. If you don't reply I will pick heads as your choice.

How pregnant is she?

tails
not at all

> chooses to announce his news on an anonymous imageboard for replies rather than telling friends that actually know and card about him.

Dot?

HE'S FINALLY GETTING MARRIED

It's complicated.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has real friends.

We're the only friends he has, user.

Wait, you worded that vaguely. If it comes up heads, his marriage will fail, or of it comes up tails it will succeed? Or is that contrawise? Way too vague. As a representative of /tg/, I'm gonna roll for his marriage. 2d6, 8+ it's successful. Got any modifiers you wish to add to your "getting hitched" roll?

Oh hey, congrats and stuff I guess

HE'S FINALLY GETTING MARRIED

Can I give you some advice?

Get off the computer, even if just for today. This is one of the most important days of your entire life, you should be cherishing every moment of it, making the most of it. Don't let anything distract you.

Also, congrats!

>2016
>Getting Married

You only have yourself to blame.

Did you get a prenup?

>2016
>Getting Married

You only have yourself to blame

Good Goy
Best Cuck

Not OP but what are the reasons why someone shouldn't want to get married aside from the possibility of divorce and losing half your stuff to some bitch?

Are you just doing this so you have something to sell to Mephisto?

Congratulations user, really happy for you

Congrats, user, best luck and wishes, i hope she is a decent human being.

Congrats op.

Congrats user. May your marriage be as healthy has mj and parkers

Was she made in China or Taiwan?

I hope you have a happy marriage

Congrats user

Crush that Puss

The others are casuals.

user, I hope you don't take offense, but I can't attend your wedding. I think it should be between a man and a woman. You're still a dear friend to me.

But you're dead.

Who'd marry a corpse?