twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know, who the fuck is he?

NOT

He should stop stealing arguments from Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=NzEQpLJfthM

Not an argument.

Not an argument

Just finished watching this.

This dude has an agenda to push, but...he's not wrong.

Plus, damn, I could listen to this guy talk about wiring diagrams. What a voice!

I honestly thought Sup Forums was just full of shit about this movie and laughed at their antics/image collages, but it's honestly hard not to see the obvious parallels between this movie and the whole shit show going on in Europe right now. Obviously it'd go right over the heads of kids, who'd just like it for the slapstick and toilet humor, but I wonder how many parents noticed it.

You can view literally any movie through any axiom and frame it as supporting the patriarchy or a white nationalist fairy tale

He just wants more d'nations from alt-right dummies

Come on mate, you can't deny the blatant references here.

Stefans an idiot with an agenda to push who stole pretty much the entire thrust of this argument from Sup Forums, but its certainly an interesting idea nonetheless.

he's eloquent enough but i find something really odd about him. the way he talks is very condescending and from the videos of him iv'e seen he seems really paranoid.

The guy basically leads his own little cult.
I've seen him talk to kids who approached him with questions and what he did every time was blame the parents, claim they suppress the kid, make the kid isolate themselves from everyone and only listen to what he says.
Every fucking time.
Cult leader.

>that line about Frozen
You lost me.

shit, i thought he was just another libertarian blogger with a persecution complex.

He is that, too.
But he had dozens of cases on his ass for his cultish behavior.
Think his wife was a kind of lawyer.

Begone Thunderfoot! Out with you!

But you haven't even see the incredible things I can do with aluminium!

So this is what he's doing after he ditched Lionhead?

"Hamnesty International" and "Coexist" with a crescent moon C kinda seal the deal.

That's Peter Molyneux. This is Stefan.

my father always told me to never trust a Molyneux.

Whats wrong with Thunderf00t Sup Forumsmblr?

hey it's that faggot who made a contest and then welshed on the prize, except without any willy wonka surprise at the end

>People still deny the film being commentary with "Hamnesty International" and the Coexist sticker having the crescent moon symbol of Islam

>reviewing video games and movies
what is going on, is he desperate for money?

Someone give a TL/DR.

>"Angry Birds is an allegory for the European migrant crisis and the denigration of men."

And frozen is homo propaganda. Sometimes a rose is just a rose.

Well, I didn't watch Angry Birds, but game is effectively about race war.

We really live in difficult time where not bending over to accomodate foreigners is groundbreaking and controversial.

You're father is a smart man

One of those "alt-right" people...but he's been accused along with his wife a being "cult leader" 'cause he advocates separation from one's family amongst other things. I'm not really a fan.

Isn't this the guy who forgot to switch accounts and samefagged as a girl on his own comment section praising himself

Think he's a long winded and big headed goof but the concept of sticking with your family no matter what is a terrible lesson to teach people.

Advocating unconditional loyalty to family is probably almost as harmful as advocating the abandonment of your family over shaky issues.

But it just so happens that cutting ties with family makes you more susceptible to indoctrination.

Angry Birds reminded me why Sup Forums is full of shit. i would have never watched that piece of shit if it wasn't Sup Forums saying how a big corporation had released a far-right movie.

It's an allegory about colonialism, if anything. But it is mostly fart and shit jokes for 7 year olds.

Also, not an argument

The movie was probably done long before any of that stuff started happening. Its most likely just the human brain making patterns

Don't all of the "Coexist" stickers have the crescent moon on it? Along with a bunch other religions and shit as well?

AN

"that stuff" has been going on for two decades or more, i don't think it has been in development that long, no

this isn't something that just happened this and last year out of nowhere.

Why would he do this?

There are too many references in Angry Birds to just pass it off as 'interpreting it a certain way'. The judge bird who lets the pigs in even looks like merkel.