How much more will it take?

Recently, a Eurobro suggested that the next "big attack" would cause a unification against the Muslim hoardes.
I just don't see it.
100 dead doesn't matter anymore.
1,000 dead doesn't matter.
Would 10,000? 20k?
What BIG event would have to happen, in the US or abroad, for mainstream media and public opinion to finally say "okay Abdul, you're fucking done". I'm talking ostricising if not outright DEPORTING all muslims.

My bet is a low yeild nuclear warhead at a national event like super bowl or inauguration. At LEAST 20k dead in an instant before it becomes unacceptable NOT to criticise Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eagles-of-death-metal-frontman-jesse-hughes-banned-sting-bataclan-gig_uk_58282aefe4b09ac74c5280f9
nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It won't take long now, Jason. You've made way too many mistakes.

CHECKED

Also, I just realized that I'm not on Sup Forums

Remember the Bataclan Massacre in Paris? Muslims deliberately targeted the progressives' hipster neighborhood that actively shill for more Muslim immigration.

For the re-opening of the Bataclan, Sting sang a song called "inchallah" and got applause when praising migrants.
Meanwhile the band Eagles of Death Metal which was playing when the massacre occurred, got tour dates cancelled because one of its musicians said some redpilled stuff in the press

During the recent elections, the Bataclan Arrondissement voted 93% for Macron (pro migrant candidate and now president), more than any other areas in France. The progressives went out and voted OVERWHELMINGLY against Le Pen (nationalist). If anybody had a chance to be red-pilled, it would be them. You cannot reach these people. They will not change their views, even at the risk of losing their heads.

Again, they voted 93% for the cuck candidate (more than any other area in France) and sang Arabic anthems in the name of tolerance and progress when it re-opened. A few months after 100 of their neighbors and kids had been brutally tortured, castrated, had their eyes gouged out and throats sliced in the name of Allah. Would you also be surprised if I told you the Bataclan's owner before the attack is now retired and living in Israel?

>the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. The father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, what a shock it was for me, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, he was disemboweled. When I saw him, lying on a table, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” He had no right eye. They had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face

French gov and media made sure this was buried, French people still think victims were 'only' shot

93%, let it sink in

>no missing limbs
Staged as fuck

friendly reminder that all the """""""refugees""""" are from colonies from these countries, you don't see them going for portugal or spain because of it

you deserve it, lmao

>93%
Haha what? Did you get that out of your ass?

>Of literally dozens of millions of muslims in Europe a hand full fuck up
>DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS!
Classic.

>no Islam is a religion of pea-

>Portugal and Spain literally owned the entire world and split it between them
>Portugal had colonies until 1974
I know you're talking out of your ass for b8, but still.

Anyway, yeah, if you let them in, you deserve it. It's gonna take a dead toll of more than 30k at the very least to mobilise people against them and even then you'll find detractors.

I said it before and I'll say it again, a lot more people have to die before change happens, unfortunately. These are European brothers and sisters, but it is what it is.

>#NotAllMuslims
Classic.

they didn't have colonies of muslim countries

you don't see south americans refugees going to bomb portugal or spain, france and germany deserve it

Got any sources on the 'not just shooting' part of the Bataclan massacre? I can't find Anything

Jesse Hughes, who witnessed 80 of his fans being butchered in front of him at the Bataclan, has been banned from ever performing at the Bataclan again for his Islamophobic statements

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eagles-of-death-metal-frontman-jesse-hughes-banned-sting-bataclan-gig_uk_58282aefe4b09ac74c5280f9

Nice fake propanda, you dipshits. Kill yourselves

nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/

Yeah, that little girl who was playing with her toy when the truck ran over her sure as fuck deserves it.

Kill yourself. Moors were on Spain for 700 years, does Morocco deserve to get blasted to kingdom come for it?

Turkroach scum. You're literally a nigger asking for "MUH REPARASHIUNS".

Spain, as far as I know, didn't have colonies on Middle East, in fact, they had a history of fighting against Muslims. Spain was and still is Catholic as fuck and they're still mad about the Muslim Invasion.

that's exactly my point

Even if only a handful of Muslims are suicidally violent the general population willfully funds, shelters, and frankly cheers for them

Notice how every time a mass murderer is arrested from some place like Rotterdam, an entire brigade of officers needs to be sent in because hundreds of Muslims fill the streets to fight with them, and usually the suspect had been living openly there for weeks because none of his countrymen had called in on him.

what we need is the muslims going against china and india

How is this Sup Forums related in anyway?

I was expanding on what you said.

hey man, not my fault many of these """""refugees"""" even have french citizienship, you reap what you sow