User, you do realize that you can't judge an entire religion by the actions of extremists, right...

user, you do realize that you can't judge an entire religion by the actions of extremists, right? If all Muslims are terrorists, then all white boys are school shooters.

The Qur'an clearly promotes peace and love. Your quotes that you get from you hate sites are taken way out of context.

Please educate yourself, user. I will pray that Allah opens your mind and your heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Abrogations_in_the_Qur'an
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up cunt

>The Qur'an clearly promotes peace and love.
Please point to a Muslim country today that's peaceful and loving.

Sure I can dune coon

/thread

> then all white boys are school shooters.

So being white is a Religion now?

Nobody cares, get back to sucking my cock

I think it might be to some of the retards who hang around here.

>tfw no hijab wearing brown qt3.14 sucking my cock

prey to allah that i don't open your asshole and leave my mark on you.

>The Qur'an clearly promotes peace and love
partly true. The newer verses promote conquest, killing, pillaging and shit like that

wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Abrogations_in_the_Qur'an

Why even live

>implying her asshole isn't well used

Break her hymen instead ;^)

Islam demands that all Muslims should be extremists.

Great Britain

>Whites - the majority in the western world
>schools shooting deaths a year - idk, a dozen maybe?
>muslims - a small minority in the western world
>muslim terror deaths a year - hundreds
Totally comparable

>If all Muslims are terrorists

That's not the argument being made, dumbass.

(((((((((((((((((((((they)))))))))))))))))))))) shill islam so fucking hard lately

I'm so sick of these fucking low energy shills.

You're boring, faggot! Get a life!

When moderates of said religion are in favor of sharia law there is a problem. Its a religion that promotes violence around the world. Islam is not compatible with western society no resect for basic freedoms.

go to the shariah court in your local mosque... and stop wearing that stupid scarf, that's nowhere in your stupid Quran book...

Save your breath, oxygen thief.
Nobody cares.

If I ever I hear someone utter "the quran clearly states" I would punch them in the face immediately

yeah see Christians and Catholics modernized. You don't see them running around and beheading and burning people in the name of Christ Jesus. At the most you'll see today is a few dumbass inbred morons with a "GOD hates fags" signs. Islam on the other hand has had countless attacks on innocent people the past few years and lets not also forget that in Islamic countries it is still legal to execute someone on the grounds of being homosexual. You have a belief system that hasn't changed in 1000 years and will never change. It breeds nothing but hate, ignorance, and bigotry. It needs to be removed for the benefit of humanity and society. But our generation doesn't want to step up to the plate and do it. We are selfish and only want to be on the "good side" of history by voting in Black men and women as presidents and leaders. Instead of doing the right thing and securing a brighter and safer future.

I judge islam by the actions of their prophet, who is their perfect role model, and who, they believe, did nothing wrong and is to be emulated in every way. A man they name their children, a man who they are proud of:

Muhammad, a bandit, rapist, child molesting, mass murdering psychopath,

Former muslim here, fuck that. I don't doubt the part we're the Quran mentions peace but you can't lie about the part of hatred to the non-believer.
The Quran, just like any other book, I don't think it's worse, is a book made by humans to rule a long time ago, it's now useless and if you aren't b8 you only believe in it because you're too afraid to admit that its some ugly truth there, God doesn't exist, well not in that way of speaking.

Anyway, keep on reading, read the Quran and ask the good questions and you will find yourself out of the loop. You will see how futile this was.

Well actually there make up for 1 billion people, 2nd religion of the world I believe.

You can a open a Qur'an to any random page and find a violent message about destroying or killing nonMuslims.

Any random page.

Try it sometime. It's vile.

I can and I will.

I see it this way. To the Muslims of the West, much like Allah wants you to submit to him, submit to our western values through apologetics. For those who can't, well your the new communist. And as long as the constitution starts melting due to your ideology, you are a threat.

>in the western world
I don't give a flying fuck what they blow up in the middle east

Pretty sure I can.

Fuck allah.
I want that bish, though.
Post more of her, sandnigger

>Former muslim
fuck the haters user, you are based

prejudice exists because of majority. in this globalist environment created by (((progressives))), this fact can not be denied. it is because of this fact, that populist government is on the rise (cough, trump, cough putin, cough) and it is because of that (((fact))) that everything will go to hell as was foretold, including jews, arabs AND christians.

ps: islam is no religion but a satanic cult under the guise of a religion, mohammed was a closet jew, as recent findings show. the plan of the (((nwo))) is to destroy all muslims and christians first, as they are in the way of their satanic one-world religion. kek will be watching as millions will die by their hand. all will be witnessed before the one true god.

Actually my decision was rather philosophical than based on politics. I don't think that's the matter here

sweden

You do realize lady that I could strangle you right now?

>Can't judge humanity when a human nukes the planet
Yes I can.

... Islam hasn't achieved peace yet because it hasn't taken over the world through... peaceful methods...

I'm white, I can sympathise with white boys.

Even if Muslims weren't a drag on the economy and public safety (which they obviously are) they shouldn't be here.

Every single Muslim should be deported.