What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/14/gchq-tools-manipulate-online-information-leak
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=uGZqOkeYbB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a meme faggot

2 traitors have an internet war.

I am not sure what curation means

Nope, Snowden is a cuck, but Assange is an Australian national hero, he is what all Aussie shitposters aspire to be.

Assange shitposting has transcended the internet.

He has triggered Amerifats so hard that CIA deathsquads are out for his head.

Truly a shitposting god.

snowden deserves rope and his corpse left to rot for months infront of the white house, Burgers are just incompetent that leave a traitor of his caliber to be alive still. Ass Angie is just a scared traitor faggot

I'm not sure on the context either. Either it has to do with the timing of the release or what info Wikileaks chooses to release and what it chooses to censor (though I don't know what details they might be referring to, possibly the private information that was released on DNC members and donors. social security numbers, telephones, etc.)

>tfw Snowden was an obvious psyop from the start and it's only completely transparent now

Thanks wikileaks

>page will close in 3 seconds.

What do I mean by this?

Saged

Why is Assange a traitor faggot?

Are you a butthurt Democrat?

Remainer detected

Who does the Wikileaks tweets

How can you use a computer and be this retarded?

I don't know what it means either

I don't know but they obviously browse Sup Forums

the symbolism is strong in this one

Wasn't Snowden talking with Alexander Soros a week ago? Something related to the open society foundation.

Either way I can't be bothered to trust anything Snowden says anymore.

snowgoy btfo

fuck this librul i want him out OUT OUT OUT

i think he means making editorial decisions about what info does and does not get released, e.g. censorship

He thinks some of the leaks should have no been released because it put out personal info of people who where it really involved. Wiki leaks said it dosent tamper with the info.

Yeah wtf

everyone says he's a "Russian agent" but as far as I can tell he's backing Shillary and Obama (despite having first hand knowledge of how corrupt they are) the most anti Russian politicians currently on the planet.

And that's not to mention palling around with Soros the most anti Russian billionaire on the planet.

basically, Snowden
B T F O
T
F
O

>Snowden was mentioned twice in the new Bourne movie

I knew it would be shite but still I watched it

Snowden sits on several Soros boards, and Wikileaks is going against the current of the system.

I think he is right thought that the nsa would know for sure if Russia hacked the emails.

kek

saved

Assange basically gave up dealing with the media since they screwed him over so many times.

Most Leavers are more conservative and more likely to what Assange and Snowden roped. Sup Forums is a special case.

t. Remainer who loves Assange full homo

obviously Assange.

hey sweetheart where's the answer

>Sup Forums actually calling Snowden a traitor
>especially that fucking Brit whose GCHQ has far more legal powers to fuck him in the ass than even the NSA

Do NOT trust Five Eyes shills on Sup Forums. They are your enemy.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
Leakers are fighting among themselves.
Let me grab some chips and lets watch!

Assange's blog revealed a very sharp mind. Snowden's twitter timeline works against him in this case.

Snowden BTFO

What a coward faggot he has become

>Assange
>Australian citizen
>traitor to America
did your mother drop you on your head when you were a kid?

Snowden the cunt got his ass rekt

S-shut it down.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/14/gchq-tools-manipulate-online-information-leak

Snowden confirmed as controlled opposition

Why did Snowden bother people knew about mass surveillance before him and they don't really care about it. He just wanted to be some cuck god. What a faggot.

At least Assange gives some actual content.

He's referring to the selection, preservation, maintenance, collection and archiving of Wikipedia's digital assets.

My guess is he's frustrated that Wikileaks isn't doing more to make it apparent the leak wasn't a Russian plot, given that he was accused of the same thing when he released his info-dump.

Assange basically retorts by calling him a cuck, saying that giving credibility to the "Russia/Trump" connection and going soft on Hillary won't get him his old life back.

The have released some voicemails from DNC.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult

Don't you know?

Every country in the world belongs to America.

so the new emails are comming out after her speech?

Snowden has turned into a cuck traitor. He leaked information, but once he ran out of stuff to leak he thought he'd tell us his political opinions which are irrelevant

>This is what Mohammed actually believes

Assange isnt american so he cant be a traitor.

Assange is ozzy so he's a "master assasssin" of shitposting.

This is true:
youtube.com/watch?v=uGZqOkeYbB0

Spy Vs. Spy on twitter.

No breaks on the fun train

You do know that snowden is a "lol ban all guns" democrat right? You stupid fuck.

wtf I hate whistle blowers now

Reminder that Julian Assange is neutral and committed to the truth while Snowden is a Soros shill that has been promised a pardon if he signals for Hillary Clinton.

wtf I hate the new level of transparency snowden has given us now

>Snowden actually got good people killed with his leaks
>Assange BTFO Snowden's favorite politicians without killing any low level people, but exposed a few billionaire's SSN's

Hurr durr, I wonder why Snowden is facing the death penalty and Assange is a LITERAL traitor who only faces trumped up rape charges!

he's probably referring to the fact that Wikileaks just dumps all of their leaks as raw material, not taking into account what could be harmful I.e. leaking a military op before it happens and getting people killed

This is ironic because Snowden is a complete fag and did the same exact thing. His only difference is that he gave it to the media's discretion so that he wouldnt have to wash his hands of it.

I think you're confused. Snowden's leaks were the ones that released the names and plots of assets. Assange didn't do that.

Snowden is a beta cuck who got in over his head. Had respect for him, but he clearly just wants to go back to eating the steak back in the matrix.

Unless their disagreeing about what should happen next. A connection between the DNC and a source of funding they ought not have... sounds like he asking not to tell everything for the fear it will cause a MegaHappening.

snowdens a fag

Why should I care about Snowden's opinion on anything?

Selective Censorship of inconvenient data is now called "Curation"

WTF I HATE SNOWDEN NOW

What the keck??

Underrated 10/10

>2016

Who got killed?
Snowden is saying they should have looked through the emails and removed things like SSNs.

>His only difference is that he gave it to the media's discretion so that he wouldnt have to wash his hands of it.

Exactly!
Plus, his "curation" via The Guardian almost resulted in his leaks being completely buried.
Obviously Assange was always a lot more knowledgeable to know that leaking serious secret government info via private media conglomerates is an absolutely retarded idea that only results in your leak getting buried.

Plus, Wikipedia does curation. They never released info that could really put anyone innocent in danger afaik.
They do follow a philosophy of maximum transparency as possible

I dunno man, forensics for IDS aren't great, and I doubt the NSA has the super advanced James Bond shit the media makes the seem like they have. They are a government agency after all,si the probably also have an abundance of idiots and bureaucrats