Why do you hate the gays Sup Forums?

Why do you hate the gays Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
discord.gg/vNuda
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Special snowflake syndrome

Fpbp

I don't tbqh. Fairly indifferent to them as long as they keep their degeneracy away from me.

Some of them are cool.

You do know 1 in 3 people are gay right? It's not "special" at al, it's normal..

i guess that makes me a muslim in denial by your logic

S a ge

They make shitty threads, like this one, faggot

I don't get this. If he is straight boy in denial, then he just thinks that he is attracted to dudes but in the truth he is straight as an arrow?

>gay
>normal

please find me examples in nature where animals have purely homosexual partners. Go ahead I'll wait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
that doesn't necessarily make it normal, but still

I'm starting to think that Sup Forums is just jealous of the fact that gay men don't have to deal with women for neither relationships or sex.

Because they're trying to infiltrate and subvert nationalist movements into accepting them. You will always be at the end of someones boot faggot, whether he's a muslim or a white nationalist.

>infiltrate and subvert nationalist movements
We've been here since the beginning dummy.

5 Euros say that this thread will remain with only "1 post by this ID"

The solution to feminism is to marry a tomboy girl.

>1 in 3

Citation needed you fucking leaf

Those are 90% of the time feminists.

I mainly hate them because of pride and sex parades.

first of all.
>wiki
2nd
This is displaying homosexual behavior, we see dog do that shit all the time, but the bottom line is the dog will eminently go to a female dog if he senses she's in heat. There have been no instance of animals sticking with just same sex partners. If anything it proves that bisexuality is a real and natural thing and not homosexuality.

He meant in Canada

Oh nvm I can believe that

i don't, at least not because they like dicks

Penguins do stick to their partners even the homosexual ones. Same things with various different birds.

ok fine let's fix it

(((straight))) boys in denial

I don't especially hate them, but i have 2 gay friends and both of them are the most degenerate people i know. One of them has slept with over 80 men by age 24.

If you hate the degeneracy of women, then you should hate gays tenfold.

>leaf

we mean literally gay, not just fags as an insult, stupid leaf

1 in 3 people seeking attention does not have anything to do with what is considered normal. plus, that figure would prove that the behavior is abnormal since they would be the minority

Because Sup Forums hates bullshit. Illogical shit that people push because FEELINGS.

Like everything, once it gets to the point where there needs to be parades, pride, demonstrations and advertising the fact that you are [SOMETHING] it fucking becomes instantly cancerous to the point of hate being formed.

I don't think anyone honestly cares if you act like a normal fucking human being and don't present yourself as a massive fucking faggot to everyone you meet. Dress normally, talk normally, act normally, stop trying to shill your false fucking "ignorance" speech to people who dislike you when it's you being the fucking ignorant one, failing to recognise that the majority feels discomfort through to downright disgust at the idea of gays yet still going on about it anyway then getting touchy when people reject it.

Would it even be fucking possible to have a "Proud to be straight" parade without a thousand of you degenerate fags coming out of the woodwork and fucking each other on the pavement while it was in progress? I fucking doubt it.

Beyond the "Ewww" feeling I get when something unnatural gets too close?

The endless loop drama queen aspect: Nobody is paying attention to me so I have to misbehave so they'll get mad at me and I can litigate social justice and then get mad when nobody is paying attention to me.

Save the broad-brush comments unless you want a bad pun in return.

degenerate

>Against gay rights
>For personal liberty

Pick one you retards

A recent Sup Forums poll revealed that, contrary to the shit they talk about fags, dykes and trannies, "the gays" are nowhere near the most-hated subspecies. IIRC they finished last amongst the likes of leftists, niggers, muslims, jews, etc.

>A fucking leaf shitposting and plebs are falling for it
Keep it up Sup Forums

discord.gg/vNuda
polgb

Because is degenerate? Im fine with love wins. But why would you have to fuck your male partner? I mean. I love my brother, but I dont fuck him in The ass. If it was truly love, then I would have been ok. But is just degenerecy.

>my high school did a gay awareness thing
>look to your left, look to your right, at least one of you is gay
>hear someone say ha. gaaaaaay.
>laughter erupts, gay slurs everywhere
>principle corpsing
>never had a gay awareness assembly again

That 1 in 3 is a Jewish trick.

Let me guess... You're also a cuck.

in Canada

/thread