I'm literally shaking right now. This is the man Trump wants to ally with. This world is starting to scare me

I'm literally shaking right now. This is the man Trump wants to ally with. This world is starting to scare me.

based putin

Putin is right.

Kek wills it.

B-but if we kill them, they win!

What a badass. No wonder he gets along with Trump well. I hope Putin's attitude rubs off on Trump.

>based Putin

don't worry ahmed, it's gonna be fine

Niiiice.

Link?

It must be nice having a leader willing to defend their country rather than blaming his own people for the wretched shit that happens outside of it.

If that's real, the faggot better keep his word.

Kek willed it

Whoa.

Welp.

holy fuck.

This is going to happen

Checked

It probably never happened

Allah will protect us and send our enemies to destroy each other. Have no fear brother.

Its beautiful my dude, putin is based as fuck

Russia is the best. All the women are stunning. Great banter at night with the locals. Visit the country.

its ok ahmed ...dont worry ...your death will be swift and painless. its better than you deserve

Non cucks are taking the reins. You should be shaking, neu male.

Literally no source. I want Sup Forums and reddit to go now.

Based. Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later.

Did he actually say that

Now I want the Muslims to bomb Moscow.

>gets bombed by Chechens for years
>y-you guys better stop or we'll hurt you t-this time

PRAISE HIM

witnessed

More Putin faggotry. If they bomb Russia, which they do every now and then, nothing significant will happen.

Thats a good thing faggot. Grow a pair of nuts and then use that courage to off yourself

Where's the original quote?

>Britbong more afraid of people standing up to terrorism than terrorists themselves
>"OMG TRUMP IS HITLER AND SO IS PUTIN BECUZ THEY WONT LET THEIR PEOPLE GET BLOWN UP EVERY WEEK, WHERE IS MUH TOLERANCE FOR RELIGION OF PEACE?!?"

Your leaders REALLY did cuck you perfectly, didn't they?

praise kek

incinerate the muslims

Did he really say that? Fucking BASED.

That sentence is so stupid it is obviously not said by Putin.

muslims will die tonight

kek's will in putin!

If Putin "kills every muslim" then your country will be nuked out of existence.

Ahmed you have to go back.

>believing fake quotes

Meanwhile, in the real world. Putin speaks very inclusively of Russian Muslims and a lot of Muslim ethnic groups have their own constitutions and parliaments.

Thank you Kek, my lord, my destroyer, my savior.

of course not

I googled the comment but could only find typical lowbrow right wing propaganda sites mentioning it. Are there any actual legit sites reporting it?

>This world is starting to scare me.
Don't you dare be a fucking pussy now, kid.

Your ancestors endured the 2 most brutal wars in the history of mankind for you, they literally spent days and nights on a flooded trench with their own shit floating by their boots while desperatly fighting against the Krauts with shitty rifles and wearing gas masks to avoid certain death by the endless gas bombardments.

They endured endless waves of carpet bombings done by the nazis.

And now you are shitting yourself just because USA and Russia finally agreed on joining forces to defeat the muslins?

Come on mate, don't you shame your ancestors now.

getting a little worried are we?
don't worry, i'm sure the ucuck will protect you.

Is this the same guy that got cucked by Erdogan months ago?

the only countries with the power to tell Russia no Stop dont do it are

Either

1. Fed up with Muslims at this point as they realized their multiculturalism is shit
2. is the UK or Turkey and is dealing with their own shit right now
3. China, who just refuses to get involved in western problems
4. The US who wont try to stop them because Obama having us go to War with Russia will damage the Dems image of faux peace and love

Of cource it never happened. Russkis are cucked by shitskins on daily basis, and Pootin just have no balls to genocide all churkas here. Sorry cpбиja-bro, if only we could learn from our slav cousins!

HE'S COLLECTING ENERGY AGAIN
THE BIG ONE IS COMING
PRAISE HIM

>11% of Russia's population will die
lol

Russia is like 10% muslim. putin never said this.

My penis is shaking
We're gonna pass the TPP alright
The TRUMP PENCE PUTIN anti-muslim alliance

>this is the man you want to put sanctions on and agravate

Kek is the one true God
Meme magic is real
You'll all see

Research ethnic bioweapon.

Careful user that nazi frog juju might go out of hand

He's literally advocating genocide and people are cheering. What the fuck.

#4 is retarded. There's something called propaganda. You think Democrats haven't taken us to war before?

Good thing he won't. If this is even true, then it's probably beause he's scared shitless by the attacks in Europe, knowing that his shithole is next in line.

>Putin only built the mosque to tear it down

Nah really he built that to ensure reliable source of oil after America fucked them over, it is known

Always liked Putin. Based dictatorships are the best way to run a country. Except Monarchy of course. Nothing beats Monarchy. Our palace culture bonus is doubled.

I read OP as shaking with excitement

Ah crap

sounds pretty based tbqh

Every no name website is talking about it but nobody mainstream shows up on google.

>implying muzzies are people

Why do leftists want war with Russia??

We should be allies with them.

Then we kill all of them, they can boast about their martrydom in paradise, because no one will remember them here.

Oh shit what have you done

This was posted yesterday and there is still no confirmation that is a real quote.

DO IT PUTIN
DELIVER US FROM ISLAM

I wish.

Complete shit. You didn't even post the link.

It's Sup Forums, what did you expect?

everyone here is around 15yo

this is the man hillary sells 1/5th of US's entire uranium storages to

This. That quote sounds like horseshit and googling it gives me no source.

PRAISE KEK!

this is an election year, they wont do shit to tarnish Clinton

nothing will happen atleast for a real long time

>Kek wills it
>dubs
Well, I guess Kek has a plan.

They are already bombing russia though.

No, since Erdogan went full cuck towards Russia.

only about 50 non-sites, not even a single mainstream website though

It's fake. Putin speaks very inclusively of Russian Muslims because there's over 10 million of them. Any Russian will tell you these threats against Muslims are all faked. Russians federation system gives a lot of autonomy so actually a lot of Muslims live under separate consititions and parliaments from Moscow

The world would be such a better place without Muslims.

Nice dubs, only kufrs will die mashallah

Kek wills it.

No memes, how much of a threat is Russia to the west? I think that Putins pretty much just an isolationist who has seen what marxism can do to a country and wants to prevent it happening again in his country by remaining as a semi-permanent leader. I see his comments on Europe as largely accurate and that the worst thing he'll do is send troops to occupy us if the shitskins take over. But I don't trust what the BBC is telling me at all and I don't really get much of internal politics from RT.

>t-this t-time

Actually, it would be better placed if all the oil was in America

TPA = Trump Putin Abe

Scare? This gives so much hope.
>OP confirmed for ahmed.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.
Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.
I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.
But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.
As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.
And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".
So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

This is it lads. Get comfy.