twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime quite literally fucking when already

>Ned alive
>Jon has Longclaw

I am triggered

you just KNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=ADJg27ewV08#t=3m35s

reminder that this is your average show watcher

Will davos tell dany how trully awful he was?

What's next for her

Getting cheated on by Kit

Of course. If Only he was more like Mance and Dany who were never morally ambiguous regarding anything they ever did.

apparently her family has a castle in scotland. now it all makes sense that kit is in it for her land and titles.

>the Lannisters easily solo Highgarden and Dorne by themselves

How in the fuck? The Lannisters aren't that strong by themselves, D&D really don't give a shit anymore and just want to wrap this series up at this point

Literally perfect for one another, I don't know why she acted so repulsed.

Picture is more Disney than anime tbph.

If they didn't do it, you'd be whinging about them forgetting Dorne and Highgarden exist.

The characters don't progress the Jon & Dany plots, so they either have to be gone of be ignored.

Daenerys ends up on the throne before becoming a mad queen, like her father. In the last episode Jon Snow kills Daenerys.

A bittersweet ending.

Kit Harrington is also apart of old english nobility.

His Dad is a baron and according to wikipedia his family tree includes Charles II.

Remember costumes that weren't just black uniforms?

I didn't even know they were on and off all these years
Really makes you thing

Dany should have the largest army in Westeros now, with the Lannisters having the second largest and the Starks with their Arryn army a close third

But instead it has to be a "fair fight" for the Lannisters, Dany, and the Starks, so instead of having Dany and Jon lose a huge chunk of their army fighting the White Walkers which would make a lot more sense, D&D are just killing them off now to keep them out of the way and save money

Cute!

>I forget, did the show drop the Tyrion subplot that he's doing what he is because he wants his rights and inheritance restored?

they kept the book scene with tywin where tyrion demands casterly rock. hasn't been brought up since.

they'll most likely end the show with jon/dany queen and tyrion hand so he won't be able to stay in casterly rock I guess.

--

This makes me think... If they'Re going with the meme trifecta in power, there's not much place for Sansa, now is it?

Could this mean they kill her off, the last "big" death? Everyone else has a place. King, Queen, Hand, Brienne is LC of the kingsguard, Varys master of informers...
Sure there's the north, but if the kingdom is united again under dany the north isn't that important, and that's shipping her away from everyone. Then agian I suppose there will be a meme scene where Jon name her warden of the north and shit, tumblr would like that. Or hate it becuase a man put her in power, she's nothing without jon? Who knows.
Hope she dies.

Let's be honest here, if the North has problems with following Jon because he's half-Targaryen, they're retards who deserve death.

The enemy is coming, the Wall is falling, and they're gonna squabble about who the king should be before going into battle after Jon just got their asses a major ally.

At that point, honestly, they shouldn't give a fuck. Deal with that shit after the War, Jon's death may settle things for them anyway.

I do. Left is season 1, right is season 5

Amazing how a competant makeup artist can even make a goblin look like a woman.

its winter you freak. of course things are going to get dark etc

Costume design for the whole series, at least for armour, has been really shit.

It's fucking LARP-tier shit. And not the good, eastern yurup LARPS, the shitty amerifat ones.

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

She liked faggo Renly, why would she like some wildling savage?

>Deal with that shit after the War, Jon's death may settle things for them anyway.
I think even characters of the show might be able to see Jon has a plot armor now.

Reminder. We will never get WoW

This is good, D&D don't know how to end any plot line without killing the character off. I could see lots of the shitty characters dying because they don't know what else to do.

Like mememormont. Would make some action on twitter, more meme pictures like
>You have a favorite characters? aaaaaaand she's dead
normies love that.

Now I understand why we kept invading Scotland all those years ago. Certainly wasn't for the food or land.

Finally a good patrician thread.

We can leave the previous cancer shit waifu/actress thread behind for now.

WINDS OF WINTER ANNOUNCEMENT IN THREE DAYS

I remember

Did someone say waifus?

Take your meds, you're delusional

Bran should have a Disney movie

What percentage of the windsofwinter-posters actually read the books?

Renly ded tho

HOAX!

SAUCE?

If Jaime goes north at the end of the season to deal with the white walkers, does that mean the white walkers will be dealt with early season 8 and Cersei is the final boss ?

>HBO dropping the Rainbow Guard because of faggots

it's not fair

Bran IS Disney

I hope Cersei gets knifed by Varys once the Night King is dead, for the good of Westeros

It should be anti-climactic as fuck, seh deserves that

Why does she like kit so much?
Really makes you think

she fell for the tongue meme

Now that Stannis has left, we appear to be seeing every nook and cranny of Dragonstone, including the royal toilet and McDonalds drive thru, if Dany is any indication.

> TWOW announcement this close to GRRM blogging about the Hugo Awards for 4 months

Eat a dick, I'm here for D&D's shitty fanfic budgeted version to get an idea how the series ends. The fat fuck is retired and is too selfish to tell anyone.

His story is more studio ghibli

>Studio Ghibli green dreams

fuck I want that

will the Lannister battle against the Unsullied showcase proper military tactics or will it go full meme like last season ?

prostitutes can't be waifus.

Season 1 vs Season 7, which armor do you prefer?

Full meme, when have they ever done anything but?

>dual wielding dothraki surfing on horses
What do you think?

Will Cersei sit the throne in the books? Or whose part is she stealing this from, assuming it's not just D&D going full-crayon?

Yes.

But she's also stealing Aegon's role who'll probably take King's Landing or at least have a lot of support and parts of the Reach backing him, then Dany rolls in

>whose part is she stealing this from
Probably Aegon, but in vague, broad strokes.
>Randyll is on her side
>She has the golden company
>Her fanboy is behind a gang stabbing by little birds

She is stealing Aegon's role. She will probably get locked up by him and then emerge at the very end and die.

But who knows where the books are going; certainly not GRRM.

Because Renly was the first who cared for her and didn't laugh at her

>But who knows where the books are going; certainly not GRRM.

Preston

cannot believe i missed cute emilia thread :(

>didn't laugh at her
Not to her face anyway.

Darth Gregor looks awesome. I'm definitely getting the vibe that she'll die via strangulation. They left out the strangled to death part in the maggie the frog bit but you had in the photos her wearing a spiked collar, her standing at the neck on the map in the new trailer and queens guard armour that covers the neck.

It'd be pretty ironic if despite having a spiked collar jaimes steel hand is animated via magic and does the deed anyway.

if it's not jaime who strangles her I'd like it to be arya who ends up taking jaimes face after he dies a heroes death but that would fuck up the whole magical hand thing.

You missed a cute oona thread too

Whoever is designing the armor is a complete retard. That helmet looks so laughable

It's pretty obvious she will die by strangulation or at least by The Strangler poison. It's who that is the mystery.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTTgdcFRV1A#t=1h9m30s

manlets btfo by Preston

GRRM stopped writing because Preston revealed all his plot twists

>promised a year ago to write nothing but twow
>now working on half a dozen other projects

>5 successor shows
Do we really need that many? They are just going to run it into the ground.

>Jaken pepe nuggar
That fucking filename kek lol

He looks crazy and scary as fuck!

They're developing 5 shows, only 1 or 2 will actually get ordered.

Anything new? I've seen all the promos and I'm up to speed on most of the supposed spoilers. Anything confirmed?

>small men are pretty much children

BTFO how will they ever recover?

Kapsalon

yes, the show is a steaming pile of garbage.
confirmed by everyone with a positive IQ.

TLDR? Can't listen to that autist for more than 2 minutes

listen for 60 seconds

But...of course! Everything since season 1 has been a steaming pile

Say what you want about the Freys, but the Twins don't lack for good food.

so Clegane bowl in season 8?

Reminder that Dany did not look bad in S5 and if you think she did you're probably gay

Fatrya

Kit and Rose are actually distantly related nobility apparently haha

But her clothes in season 6 were the worst

She's cute

nice arab boyfriend too!

i love diversity

>fat
kek

They're probably going to marry when got ends

Shall we begin?

I feel bad for him

Have you guys played Telltale's Game of Thrones?

What do you think of it?

Fat and ugly cave troll

Step down from Jaime and doesn't know about the size of his dick

It's just bad styling no one will look good like that

That hairstyle made her look so fucking shit

OYSTERS CLAMS AND KEKHOLDS

Anyone have the GRRM timeline of events from ADWD? The one that goes through successive dates throughout the years with GRRM going "yeah, I am still working on ADWD, I swear I'm finishing it guys" then 3 years later "I think I might be about half finished with ADWD, more progress soon".

I had it and I lost it somehow a while ago. I need some perspective to get on with my life and stop thinking about TWOW.