Is Brazil the India of the Americas?

Is Brazil the India of the Americas?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/amp/s/www.bbc.com/portuguese/amp/brasil-41568388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

India has culture, good food, it had nice civilisations in the past.
Brazil is an irredeemable shithole. Their culture is endless hedonism, liveleak, shemales and losing 7-1 at their national pastime. Their food is literally monkey soup. The only civilisation they had was Portuguese men shipping Africans to Brazil and raping natives, ending up in a disgusting mutt race called "Brazilian".

i am more beautiful than you, mohammad

>Their food is literally monkey soup

Is India the Brazil of Asia?

Brazil has more word cups than your country Mohammed

t.pedro

Brazil would be the philippines of the Americas

brazil is the turk of america.
india or china would be mexico

brazil is the dark souls

Not really.

t.didn't qualify

Also, we'd be much better in these meme maps if it weren't for the northeaster subhumans dragging the avareges down.

No, America is
>formerly British but used starvation and cult of personality to get away
>strict caste system
>Split into two, with the soft cunts in one part and the Muslim-tier retards in another part
>brown people everywhere
>6,000 different gods, all still somehow part of the same religion
>too many of them
>Bollywood/Hollywood
>everything is literally and figuratively shitty
>so prone to natural disasters that the rest of the world largely just tunes it out at this point
>nuclear powers
>shitty trains

i guess the difference is most south american countries including brazil has no future while all those neighboring countries of asia are quite promising.

They literally have no bathrooms to shit mate.
Even the most disgusting favela house here have a fucking bathroom

Speakin about favelas, the biggest favelas in the world are in india and pookistan

Bolsonaro will put us on the right track.

The only thing that will put Brazil on the right track is thermonuclear annihilation

Still better than the country you fled from, muhammad

>another Sup Forumspardo chimpout

You still mad that we BTFO you from Brazil?

You don't have bigger problems to solve?you guys don't even have a government and a becoming Morocco.

*are

ahaha you fucking disgusting ape
we have had a government for two months now subhuman apezilian, and even a century without a government and we're still better than you disgusting niggers

Atleast we are not becoming Muslims.If Netherlands are so good why you guys lost the only fight that we had?

>we
You are not dutch, and never will be, muhammad.
Go back to your shitskinstan.

We eat rice with fork, we know table manners different from you.

I have an horrible feeling when I see an american eating beans/rice/grain foods with a spoon. It is like, how they can be a first world and don't have table manners.

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME

>Pakistan
>Nepal
>Bangladesh
>Maldives
>future

Indians and sandniggers eat with their hands barefoot on the floor
it is disgusting

Is funny you calling us subhumans but in reality you guys are the ones that behave like one here.

google.com.br/amp/s/www.bbc.com/portuguese/amp/brasil-41568388

Not a single day goes by without me seeing several threads shitting on us in the catalog. And people still say we aren't bullied.

A Mexican colony?

try harder pajeet

No bully pls.

These Dutch dude is a complete retard.He is a nazi larper who say that Hitler is send by god,obviously only a protestant would say that kind of bullshit.

We are ok with you.

I don't have anything against India, but I don't think it's the right country to compare.

accurate

I used to hate india very fucking much, but now I don't mind them, I kinda of like the country.I wonder why in a place with billions of people we see so few indians here. I would even go there if I could bring my own toilet paper.

How's this for a paper?
>On Radical Orderly Progressivism in Research

If I write it it will be about how my approach to the scientific method is better than the other guys'