#MAGA goosebumps

#MAGA goosebumps

This is what America was. This is what we need to bring back.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2-1hz1juBI

Looks stupid. Movies suck nowadays. I won't be watching any movies till Donald J Trump is president of the USA.

So, it's like trump, but instead of a retard, it's a retarded hippie, and probably a vegan?

God damnit, not Trump, Gump.

>MAGA
>actors are a brit and aussie respectively.
Can none of you americucks actually act?

>if you kill them they win: the movie

Fail. where are all the black soldiers?
DICE will have something to say about this@!

more like
If you let your buddies die
They win

>how can it be good if he doesn't kill anyone?!

When you have as many heroes to make movies for as the US does, you need to outsource.

>A movie about a faggot who would only complain about muh wars and not fight for his country and freedom
Sums up america desu

Mel Gibson? Can't watch the trailer can someone summarize it for me

that "faggot" had more balls than you

We can't act, we're too genuine.

Looks like something worth going to the theatres for

>The faggot from those new spider-man movies
DROPPED

>lets make just another movie showing our soldiers being slaughtered en masse while fighting for jewish/capitalist interests. Oh and bring in some patriotism, nobody would wanna watch the truth.

>hollywood
>world war 2
not even going to bother.
Something like only 10% of soldiers during world war 2 actually fired their weapon intending to kill someone as well.

yeah if ww1 was full big on nig, it makes sense for ww2 to be even more nig. Maybe it should have have women fighting too.

This is a Mel Gibson movie.

You can bet there's more to this than the trailer shows.

Wanna guess why the guy won't fight?

[spoiler]Because he's redpilled and knows the war is about arms sales and money for jews and won't even satisfy their lust by having a gun, they drafted him to die, so he'll just try and save friends instead of killing which is what they want[/spoiler]

I wish you would have the same optimism when it comes to your Muslins, the Germans.

>Mel finally being allowed to direct again.

I get depressed thinking about all the quality movies we missed just because of that Hollywood circus he was roped into.

It's an Aussie movie about an American, you fucking faggot, because the Aussie's are based and you go to bed and cry yourself to sleep at night in the hope that you can dream to be half as based as the Aussies and Americans.

The film is based on the true story about US Army medic Desmond T. Doss, a Seventh-Day Adventist conscientious objector who refused to bear arms, yet was awarded the Medal of Honor by President Harry S. Truman for single-handedly saving the lives of over 75 of his comrades while under constant enemy fire during the brutal Battle of Okinawa in World War II.

My war hero jap killing grandfather is rolling in his grave right about now.

>he slaps the fucking grenade

kek

GOD DAMN IT POL, BASED MEL CLIMBS UP FROM KIKE HOLLYWOOD HELL FIGHTING THE ZOG MACHINE SINGLE HANDEDLY TO DELIVER YOU ANOTHER QUOTA-LESS MASTERPIECE AND YOU BITCH LIKE MENSTRUAL PINK HAIRED LANDWHALES ON TUMBLR.
I FUCKING SWEAR I WOULD KICK YOU IN THE HEAD IF I COULD.

Never got to see his Viking movie

Still fucking mad

>optimism
>muslims

These are two things that don´t go together, in any scenario, ever.

>Because he's redpilled...they drafted him to die

So why become a medic on the frontlines? Why not become a technician or something else that doesn´t see the frontlines?

>working for the war machine

No. He wants to save real lives by being on the ground with them not in a tent stitching up wounds.

To save as many of his comrades as he can?

>the new Germans
atleast maybe when ww3 comes these new germans will put up a better fight

Great trailer, let's hope the movie is good.

>This is what America was. This is what we need to bring back.
After Vietnam faggots realized its easier and more rewarding to do fuck all and then call those who tried killers.

Kill yourself, faggot.

You fucking faggots, I swear to God...this user is so fucking right it hurts. You fucking pussy ass faggots. Here's what Doss did:

>He was a company aid man when the 1st Battalion assaulted a jagged escarpment 400 feet high. As our troops gained the summit, a heavy concentration of artillery, mortar and machine gun fire crashed into them, inflicting approximately 75 casualties and driving the others back. Pfc. Doss refused to seek cover and remained in the fire-swept area with the many stricken, carrying all 75 casualties one-by-one to the edge of the escarpment and there lowering them on a rope-supported litter down the face of a cliff to friendly hands. On May 2, he exposed himself to heavy rifle and mortar fire in rescuing a wounded man 200 yards forward of the lines on the same escarpment; and 2 days later he treated 4 men who had been cut down while assaulting a strongly defended cave, advancing through a shower of grenades to within 8 yards of enemy forces in a cave's mouth, where he dressed his comrades' wounds before making 4 separate trips under fire to evacuate them to safety. On May 5, he unhesitatingly braved enemy shelling and small arms fire to assist an artillery officer. He applied bandages, moved his patient to a spot that offered protection from small arms fire and, while artillery and mortar shells fell close by, painstakingly administered plasma. Later that day, when an American was severely wounded by fire from a cave, Pfc. Doss crawled to him where he had fallen 25 feet from the enemy position, rendered aid, and carried him 100 yards to safety while continually exposed to enemy fire.

>On May 21, in a night attack on high ground near Shuri, he remained in exposed territory while the rest of his company took cover, fearlessly risking the chance that he would be mistaken for an infiltrating Japanese and giving aid to the injured until he was himself seriously wounded in the legs by the explosion of a grenade. Rather than call another aid man from cover, he cared for his own injuries and waited 5 hours before litter bearers reached him and started carrying him to cover. The trio was caught in an enemy tank attack and Pfc. Doss, seeing a more critically wounded man nearby, crawled off the litter; and directed the bearers to give their first attention to the other man. Awaiting the litter bearers' return, he was again struck, by a sniper bullet while being carried off the field by a comrade, this time suffering a compound fracture of 1 arm. With magnificent fortitude he bound a rifle stock to his shattered arm as a splint and then crawled 300 yards [270 m] over rough terrain to the aid station. Through his outstanding bravery and unflinching determination in the face of desperately dangerous conditions Pfc. Doss saved the lives of many soldiers. His name became a symbol throughout the 77th Infantry Division for outstanding gallantry far above and beyond the call of duty.

also
>don't you dare to fight back you evil cis white males

>mel gibson movie

>Mel Gibson

I thought (((HOLLYWOOD))) exiled him?

Damn, this is a sophisticated level of capeshit.

pre-programming for the next world war

wtf they didnt use mels name, they said from the director of braveheart. free big mel!

>Born in california
>british

does not compute

Take a guess.

Mel Gibson + Story about a Christian saving people + WW2 = Uh...yeah, Mel, we're just gonna go ahead and leave your name off this one...

>1:19
Don't you love how movies these days are so desperate to get you to come to theaters, they'll spoil some of the most intense parts of the plot in the trailer?

>This is a Mel Gibson movie.

This made me a lot more optimistic about the movie.

He's pretty uncucked.

2:02 as well, hiding from the enemy, wow, must be pretty tense, I wonder how he does it, oh wait, that's exactly how, and everything turns out fine, no need to worry.

HHHNNNGGGGG CHRISTIAN FEELS

I'm a pacifist and I just had a peaceful orgasm from this.

Can't wait to see this, fucking love Mel Gibson.

No you argenigger, it's about sticking to your guns.

>Wanna guess why the guy won't fight?
Because of his religion

Read literally any biography on him

You know what you were doing

Why does Cyprus still exist?

It's based on a real guy though.

The dude was a pacifist and got a cmoh

I was really hoping he was going to beat some zipperheads to death with his bare hands.