What's the most messed up Family Guy episode you think?

What's the most messed up Family Guy episode you think?

I'd say the one where Quagmire had sex with an underage girl and was about to jail before his mother had sex with the judge, I think this was the moment I realized FG is as edgy as Sup Forums.
There was also that ep where that woman was getting beat up by her boyfriend and they made a few jokes about it before killing him at the end.
There's also quite a few really racist episode and stuff but so far the underage sex thing was the only one that kinda shocked me.

This might be why I prefer American Dad since Family Guuy is often a bit too edgy for even me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtD8X7jF1gk
w2.parentstv.org/blog/index.php/2014/05/15/family-guy-continues-pedophilia-themed-punchlines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't quagmire fuck Meg too? Brian also fucks quite a few women too and nearly fucks Meg.
Don't worry about it, Family Guy is just a Shitty, poorly written show.
American Dad is also shit tier like koth

Before I stopped watching family guy it was probably the episode where Stewie and Brian got trapped in the bank vault and Stewie got Brian to eat his shitty diaper.

The one where he has sex with his mtf transgender father

>Didn't quagmire fuck Meg too?

No I don't remember that.
What the fuck is Koth?

Probably this one, family guy is totally edgelord material but it always come across as embrassing as it usually does.

It's weird to go back to the first few series and see a genuinely nice episode.

American Dad is alright, although they do dip into Family Guy quality sometime.

That was the dog wasn't it?

Peter: Holy CRAP Louis! I'm so horny! Horny for the baby!
Louis: PETAH DON FUC K TBE BAYBE
PETER: NEHEHEHEHEHEH holy crap im fucking the baby!

I dropped Family Guy after this scene

King of the Hill, which is a great show.

Without any irony, whatsoever, you guys have to leave. Family Guy is not a Sup Forums approved show. 9gag, reddit, facebook, etc is where you can discuss it. No one over the age of 18 enjoys this show and Sup Forums is18+ theoretically.

If you think Family Guy is too much, you probably don't belong here. Grow up.

The Christmas episode where Stewie and Brian have to deliver presents in Santa's sleigh and wind up killing a family. Shit was funny.

How about you fuck off and kill yourself Cuck of the hill Redditor?

he are her hair pie

u mad

It's time to go back.

OP is right, family guy crossed the line one too many times

This episode was so fucking uncomfortable

Yeah where Quagmires sister gets beat up and he tells her that she's not a real woman anymore and complains about how her abuse has affected HIM.

I'm all for fucked up humour but the way the writers tried and failed to make that speech poignant just astounds me at how incompetent they are at anything remotely serious

ITT: delicate little flowers

I used to watch Family Guy before I grew up and started watching Rick & Morty instead

The one where Brian and stewie have puppies really grosses me out for some reason.
I'm glad Cleveland is back, family guy needed some more lighthearted racism

MORTY GOD ISNT REAL YOU FUCKING RETARD BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRPPP

family guy is great, you guys just don't get it

No it was Quagmire as well when he dated a woman that was as perverted as he.

>dat puking scene

youtube.com/watch?v=BtD8X7jF1gk

the ironing is delicious

There was a legitimate scene in which Peter had hundreds of pictures of nude children in sexually suggestive poses that he showed to Cleveland and he broke down crying and stated that he needed help.

Fuck you Seth

What?! Link to clip?

I stopped watching both it and American Dad with any regularity when they decided animal abuse was funny. I dunno, that just hits a nerve with me.

>the fucking scene with the whale and the forklift
jesus that was disturbing

Any time Peter kills a bunch of people and it's bloody as fuck.

Just strikes a weird nerve with me and I don't know why.

Isn't this a bit problematic?

Can't find a link to an actual clip. May be too inappropriate for Google. Found the transcript and the episode though.

S12Ep20
w2.parentstv.org/blog/index.php/2014/05/15/family-guy-continues-pedophilia-themed-punchlines/

>family guy
>disturbing
>edgy
Am I on bizarro Sup Forums? You need to be a real sissy ass bitch living in a safespace hugbox to think FG is edgy, it's any thing but that. Most of the time it's just bland and unfunny, but if you think it's edgy, then you're a bona fide pussy ass bitch.

Peter accidentally skinning and killing Quagmire's cat fucked me up for a while.

>look up this episode
>it's real

What the fuck are they doing

No, Sup Forums is just filled with redditors

the bit showing the pregnant cow giving birth to an unconscious slimy calf that slides down a chute and straight into a meat grinder as a fat american family cheer and eat burgers really got to me and hurt my soul

I don't know much but I do know his teeth are of British persuasion .

Thanks user! The clip is actually on the page you linked. Yeah that joke was a bit far

Lol didn't even notice.

This is when I realized that Peter is just a striaght up sociopath.

'Member that episode where Lois got fat?

I don't give a fuck what "approved" here or not. Your whole post just goes to show what a hiveminded follower you are. Learn to think for yourself, faggot

>too edgy for me
cringe

his teeth look fake, so does his hair and face

direct descendent of a new england settler

Anyone?

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that they do so many episodes where someone gets fat?

fun fact: seth mcfarlane is a furry.

bump

fuck off back to tumblr