Gary Johnson VS other candidates

I'm voting Libertarian, you guys should too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNw8FuAVUv0
tomwoods.com/podcast/ep-672-is-johnsonweld-a-good-ticket-for-the-libertarian-party/
youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>open borders
>TPP
>VP is gun grabber
>1 post by this ID

>requiring Work visas does not mean open borders
>Libertarians want more rights for Americans, so Johnson will override anything grabby about Weld

>I'm a newfag but that doesn't quite matter

>throwing your vote away
I guess it's okay if you're in a solid red/blue state

>Gary "paying a Sherpa to drag me up Everest means I'm qualified to be president" Johnson
>Gary "Jews need to be forced to bake Nazi cakes" Johnson
>Gary "a replica of George Washington's gun given to me as a friendly gift from a colleague? Into the trash it goes" Johnson
>Gary "William Weld is totally a libertarian, just ignore his voting record and positions" Johnson
>Gary I agree with 73% of what Bernie Sanders says" Johnson
>Gary "fuck borders, and worker's rights too" Johnson
>Gary "Iran is a threat to national security because they fund ISIS" Johnson
>Gary "dude I'll just listen to people lmao" Johnson
do people actually take this joker seriously?

Thats the gayest picture ever.

I'll choose the "right nut" because johnson is a loser and hillary is a crook

wait there is a 3rd party?!

With all the unsatisfied voters, I'm sure we could avoid both the current runners.
I would prefer trump out of the two, but it's still not the best option we have.

Yes he is, Johnson shills are more deluded than Bernie fags. Johnson is barely even a libertarian

That's the joke

>Wanting Gary "Open the borders, then open your asshole" Johnson
fuck off

>Gary "Jews need to be forced to bake

It was going so well.

I'm thinking about it. I can't vote for a gun-grabber or a communist sympathizer. What other option do I have?

At this point I'm willing to #swallowtheJohnson

>Hey, Sup Forums! Let's vote for the open borders candidate.
This was badly thought out shilling.

>implying any immigrants will even show up after Johnson gets rid of all the gibsmedat programs they come here for

My friend is voting for Gary Johnson. I've tried debating with him multiple times that Trump is more libertarian than that open borders freak.

He will not listen, I have now defooed him.

Gary Johnson is not a libertarian.

Technically, we have several,
But only two get the most attention.

Four that I can think of that are all currently running are Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, and Green.

Not even Ron Paul would endorse Johnson. The king of Libertards.

He's even less Presidential than the criminal Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNw8FuAVUv0

#OnlyTrump

Gary "If you move the mexicans across the border, they magically become more productive. It's not possible that Mexico is shitty because it's full of Mexicans!" Johnson

What went wrong at the RNC? The DNC is a shitshow, but I think the RNC went fine.

the democrats are obviously shilling johnson to drain votes from trump.

I live in Nevada. My choices are Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Green, and "None Of The Above"

>5 posts by this id
Sage

Write in Jill Stein obviously

This is as transparent and blatant as the campaign to get Bernie on the ballet on major swing states. At least try next time, but nah you're a trisomy 21 victim so just keep drooling and collecting your shekels.

>all these mad as fuck Clinton / Trumpers

This is Hillary's plan at this point: shill for Johnson and hope he takes enough votes from Trump. Prepare for another 3 months of this drivel.

(Saged)

I don't understand either.

There was like one negative thing and it was Cruz's speech, but he was booed to hell and back.

The RNC went smoothly.

>mfw I just realized all three presidential nominees are blonde with blue eyes

DUDE JOHNSON = PENIS AMIRITE

fucking kikes

We use voting machines with touchscreens. I'm not sure that you could actually write in anybody. Hmmm...

That is actually a pretty good image tbqh.

No, if i'm not getting my freedom of association then i'm voting Trump

VA Johnson fag reporting in

I saw him earlier today on CNN and I can tell you that I am now #FeelingTheJohnson

>Trump
>Blonde

More importantly, foreigners, and unAmericans, tend to forget that the Democrats and the Republicans have many subcategories within their parties. A paleoconservative is not a neoconservative, though they are both part of the Republican party. Ron Paul is part of the Republican party, but, politically, he has more in common with right-leaning Libertarians.

The meme of "only two parties" really needs to end.

Johnson is a Hillary plant.

The shills have shifted tactics. I see like 500 Gary Johnson threads on pol now. Gary Johnson is controlled opposition. Johnson is anti 2nd amendment, open borders NWO faggot pee pee poo poo.

We just have to push Jill Stein in response. The Democrats are nearly split at this point, while Republicans are mostly unified.

>supports TPP
SHILL THREAD.

Since Shillary's campaign realizes they can't influence us directly, they're trying to divert us from Trump. Ignore these retards. This means they're getting scared. We have a chance.

voting for Johnson is a literal cuck move

Because Johnson is a dick

Gary Johnson is a beltway c.uck and utilitarian. He wishes he could be Ron Paul.

If Johnson were actually a libertarian I might agree with you.

Unfortunately he has no grasp of philosophy whatsoever. See Tom Woods' breakdown:

tomwoods.com/podcast/ep-672-is-johnsonweld-a-good-ticket-for-the-libertarian-party/

Damn, this post really made my neurons fire.

Well meme'd, but no.

Open borders and anti-gun. This is the anti-american.

Johnson will sign TPP so, no thank you.

BYE!

>voting for someone who can't win
Vote for trump faggot.

>I can't vote for a gungrabber
>Votes for Johnson

>hillary
>left
does the word "left" mean anything anymore?

>can't vote for a gun-grabber
>votes for Johnson

While I would appreciate him as POTUS it just won't happen. Third parties never last in this country, they either consume an existing party or wither away and die

At this point OP it is just wishful thinking on your part

No. I want my vote to matter. Trump2016.

open borders cuck

Gary Johnson was funneled contracts by his wife while she was on the board of Intel. Gary Johnson is an anticompetition nepotist corrupt fraud.

Cant Parry The Gary

its like in Europe where the calls everybody who isn't a marxist cuck "far-right"

it just doesn't mean shit. she's center-right except for some pandering cuck issues. a neocon corporate-globalist corrupt elite.

What does it mean?

>he doesn't know about the Spoiler Effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

lel
>Holy Moly was a complete anarchist when he started out
>now he supports a dude who wants to expand the state and the powers of the Presidency

I like Johnson, unlike the others he's not demonizing anyone and causing civil unrest. Legalizing weed and not spending trillions fucking up the middle East is something we can all agree on and would save/make far more money than the other two's meaningless proclamations and paper shifting.

Philosiphy will only get you so far.
Dude can get results.
>muh NAP
>if you have a utilitarian view of libertarianism then you're a statist.
>Trump would kickstart the destruction of the state so thats why I'm voting for him.