You're not brave

You're not brave.
MEN are brave.

>movies that couldn't be made today

Brave enough to not whine about a women only screening?

ahaha women BTFO
you're a little bitch if you wouldnt hit a woman that hit you

>SuperMAN
Really makes you think, doesn't it

Brave means doing something despite danger or pain

So technically it is brave to speak out against something when you know you'll get blasted by the establishment media.

You're not Justed
I am Justed

It's time you learn what it means to be a man

>anime without men
>Sup Forums celebrates
>movie without men
>*autistic screeching*
What's wrong with Sup Forums?

I would do a lot of things to an uppity woman. Thing is it's easier than ever to get punished by the law and people in general.

This entire dialogue makes no sense. It implies that Batman thinks Superman has never faced an serious threat. However just last movie Superman faced the threat of fighting guys just as powerful as him. And Batman KNOWS this because that fight is his entire motivation!

None of the dialogue makes sense, but our guy Big Ben sells the shit out of it

>This entire dialogue makes no sense. It implies that Batman thinks Superman has never faced an serious threat.

I don't think it does. I think it means that in general, Superman's acts of heroism aren't truly brave because for all intents and purpose he's invincible. Bravery only exists if there's some kind of fear to overcome. For example, flying into a burning building would be brave....if it wasn't for the fact that fire literally can't hurt you. It's a stupid thing to mention either way though.

Remember how out of place, confusing and poorly co-ordinated that long take was. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJKEKEKEKEKEK
BEST BAT FEATURE COMING THROUGH

men are cowards who let their children get raped, by savages and dont fight back. Even when there children are blown up they do nothing.

The dialogue makes sense. Batman perceives Superman as a superior being nigh impossible to kill. Half of the movie revolves around the need for a silver bullet to keep Superman in check because no conventional human power could possibly stop him.

When somebody is "invincible," then they aren't subject to the sort of risks and dangers that men face and overcome through bravery.

It makes sense as long as you're not an autist hung up on canonical weaknesses in superheroes. Conventional audiences understood what Batman was saying.

Danger, or Fear. You have to afraid or at a disadvantage, in pain is one way in order to be brave.

Bruce was wrong though. Superman was always in fear.

So many shitskins in those pics. Never change, Britain.

How the hell could you be confused about Batman's nightmare? Fuck I am setting myself up by feeding the troll.

>you're not brave, my daughter is an hero

When did DC forget how to make a good superhero flick?

Is it bad that I knew of that meme in middle school years before I ever went on Sup Forums?

The years Tim Burton and Zack Snyder didn't release a DC movie.