ITT we cast and discuss potential Baldur's Gate movie

ITT we cast and discuss potential Baldur's Gate movie

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_&_Dragons_(film)?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tom Hardy as Saravok. Not even meming. He could get huge and he'd do a cool voice.

Dwanye Johnson as you know who.

You know who I am talking about.

Your redhead sis: it would depend on who is in charge. I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck Scarlet Johannsen in, the stupid faggots, but I'd prefer someone far younger.

Chloe Moretz.

>protag casts fireball at enemy goblins
>it explodes in the distance as the goblins are already in melee range

I'll be in it

Something like this would be better as a series than as a single movie.

whats the point? it's a weak story with the protagonist that is not defined in any way

Fuck the Rock. Minsc deserves better.

As if the protag wouldn't be a paladin/Luke Skywalker type.

>he doesn't think The fucking Rock could deliver a solid Mins performance

I literally cannot think of another man on this planet that could more aptly portray Minsc than Dwyane Johnson.

>protag doesn't just drop the fireball on the fighters because they're immune to fire.

There already is one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_&_Dragons_(film)?wprov=sfla1

Video game movies are universally shitty. I honestly can't believe people still try to make them.

Mads Mikkelsen - Haer'Dalis
Viconia - Amber Heard
Aerie - Elle Fanning
Jaheira - Kathryn Winnick
Valygar - IDRIS ELBA

Rock wants to be a least half badass all the time. Just look at his twitter after Baywatch's failure. I doubt he could be convincing portraying Minsc.

Minsc - Vin Diesel
Mazzy - Emily Blunt

Amber is too Aryan looking for a drow. You'd need a blue-eyed part-negress of some kind.

Vin Diesel would be good as Minsc. He's a /vg/ guy so he probably has played the game already. Borderline manlet for the character though.

>gigantic goofball
>but m-muh pure white skin color

he would be awesome, and the Sup Forums butthurt would be amazing

>haerdalis- mads mikkelsen

uh wat

In order to save money they'll cast someone that could solo and all other parts become cameos.

>Starting with Baldurs Gate

Just skip straight to the real kino in the Shadow of Amn. No need to make this another Warcraft type disappointment

Also Idris Elba as Jon Irenicus

>all these miscast Minscs
Oleg "The Russian Bear" Taktarov is the objectively correct choice.

PROS
>has the correct accent already
>big enough
>MMA Sambo and Judo fighter so knows how to move like a fighter
>already done plenty of movies, television, video games, not his first stroll around the block

CONS
>not as mixed niggery as Vin Diesel or the Rock
>faggots on this board only connect Minsc with bald actors, so they'd have to imagine him with a shaved head

Cillian Murphy as Kivan, Tom Hiddleston as Xan, protag will be a gay elf bard who wants to fuck both

Baldurs Gate was infinitely better than the piece of shit in pic related.
Literally walking and talking the game.

YOU POINT, I PUNCH

>give me your sword and your scabbard
>and your other sword
>...
>and the throwing knives

What can change the nature of a man?

real time with pause

>Guise do you think they'll make my epick 90's nostalgia snooze fest Into a game?

2nd edition turns/rounds appearing as real time.

Go to sleep Irenicus

as Xzar

Would work better as a series. We all know what happens when you turn a fantasy game into a movie.
All I need to know is who would be best girl Viconia

It's called tick basis. You haven't informed me of anything, you've only spoiled an really hilarious joke. I bite my thumb at you and I really genuinely hope that you stub your toe today.