Absolutely based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKFpAHY4K5g
youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w
youtube.com/watch?v=2ah8sEG9YGo
youtu.be/e-ZVkESecXk?t=743
youtube.com/watch?v=zyZ1DkyU7fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So basically europe will collapse under muslim attackers unless people form groups to counter them with threats or force, because political correctness will even prevent even right wing politicians from doing so.

Based Varg, as always. Except when he married a literal autist.

so many (you)s

What was he in prison for?

He stabbed Euronymous to death over some monetary issues and overall alpha-male dominance dance in the Black Metal scene. Also burning churches and escaping prison with the help of neo-nazi biker gangs.

Marie is autistic?
He seems more autistic than her desu

Absolute mad man. Straight out of a fucking movie.

>burning churches
You don't do that, you burn Mosques.

Silly slit eye'd chink bastard, retarded bearded cunt he is.

>implying that Varg isn't a complete fucking psychopath

At the time, Islam and Mosques weren't really on the radar. But overall, he's right. Because it is the "love thy enemy" and other bullshit-inclusiveness of the Semitic sect of Christianity that brought us into this mess. At least Judaism is an elitist religion where you can't really convert to.

Varg is a true anti-semite, as in he despises every semitic sect, Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

crazy old fucker
i hope he dies for insulting islam

Earlier he burned churches and praised mudslimes for preserving european pagan cultures.

Varg is degeneracy agent of influence. Now he throws populist argument, but ultimately she will continue to advocate for degeneracy.

He can be redeemed by declaring all his previous nonsensical rhetoric obsolete and false.

His music will play on the day of the rope.

This was before Mosques were everywhere

No, like legit autistic. He even wrote something on his site saying that autism is a word invented by Jewish medicine to stifle innate creativity or something like that. I like Varg a lot but come on now, Chris Chan is not some sort of primordial intelligence made flesh, autism is not a favorable trait thats being suppressed by the establishment.

Always remember, aids scrillex tier screaming scratching noises are born from low energy cucks and them only, because its fueled by their frustration.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKFpAHY4K5g

Promoting autism is establishment and he promotes it of course.

The thing is that they declare dangerous schizophrenics like aspergers "autists" and let them roam free.

And when they commit mass shooting, it greatly helps their campaigns against guns.

Someone gets it.

This he will never see Vahall.

>tfw no qt French housewife

How many kids do they have now? I think she is pregnant again right? I think they have 4 already.

Literally savior of the white race

I want to sniff this chick's asshole. Goddamn is she hot.

I think Marie is just about to have baby #6

He has a daughter born in 1993 aswell. 7 redpilled kids. Pretty cool.

nice

>youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w

and literally raising them to be the next generation alpha males

he defended himself from Euronymous. He was trying to kill Varg.

I've heard many stories from war veterans saying the same thing.

didn't he kill euronymous because he had evidence that he said he was going to kill Varg?

>7 redpilled kids

thought his first daughter had pretty much disowned him though

if i remember correctly she is pretty hot though

>He stabbed Euronymous to death
uhh, actually Euronymous fell on a lamp and the lamp was what stabbed him 27 times

yes.

also, Praise Kek. Doubles speak the truth.

Shut up, cuck.

that's what i thought too

nvm wasn't much of a looker

looks like a normal degenerate young woman too so I don't think they really share the same ideals

My memory is blurry. It's now more than 10 years in the past, since I read Lords of Chaos. Maybe he did kill him because Euronymous said he wanted to kill him. I can't remember. But as far as I know, it wasn't anything like self defense. Quite correctly, the court ruled it as murder and sentenced him to the maximum prison time of 20 years.

Euronymous was a pussy and would problably never had gone through with it. But he told his friends that he was going to kill him, Varg took it seriously and killed him first.

Why does Sup Forums like Varg? He's anti-Christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ah8sEG9YGo

Courts say a lot of things.

Sup Forums is not an exclusively christian board. Just as it is not an exclusively /natsoc/ board. Many kinds post here and I would argue there are more anit-christian people than christcucks.

Christians raped Norway so it was a payback.

I would unload gallons of my Anglo semen inside of her.

Hating Christianity is an Aryan thing. You wouldn't understand.

>Look at this autistic man who shot people!
>We need to take away guns because everyone could be a raging autist!

Well I as a Nordic like pagans and ecofascists like Varg and Pentti Linkola, but when anglos do the same it feels fake.

All he has to do is die honourably in battle basically. And then you have like a 50% chance you get in Valhalla, the other option are the fields of Freya or something if I recall correctly. But of course non of this is literal.

Christianity is a jewish religion.

Folkvangr*
Is Freya's realm.

So are islam.

Christianity is cancer. Anything but the truth must go

rightfully so. If you're gonna brag about something like that, you should expect to deal with the consequences.

But American Sup Forums is pro-Christian.

Varg is literally a terrorist. He has some nerve calling others a terrorist. lol

I like how down to earth he seems for being one of the most influential and notorious metal musicians ever. From his videos he looks like a good person.

His beliefs are as retarded as his last several albums. Fuck him.

Ways of Yore was good fuck you faggot kys.

That's one of my reasons

I respect him for hating it from a nationalistic or racial perspective but think hes retarded to deconstruct one of the only barriers to islam there is at the moment. He speaks a lot of sense though.

u must be a nigger for sure

Varg knows whats up.

pls

whiter than you cuck

dont think so. since im pale as milk. but just so we calm down here goes a pic of a Qt. later.

Some of his ideas are just dead wrong, but he's better than 90% of the population.
youtu.be/e-ZVkESecXk?t=743

I enjoyed his last several. Belus and Fallen were pretty damn good especially.

He stabbed him 23 times in "self defence".

1 - pull up to a man's house in the middle of the night, uninvited
2 - invade his apartment
3 - stab him in the back while he tries to flee
4 - kill him and try to cover up the crime
5 - go to prison
6 - ???
7 - become internet preacher of Norseman honor, virtue and tradition

here's another "madman" on a similar topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=zyZ1DkyU7fE

Jason is just a liar. Who gives a shit. Good info (on weight lifting) though.

I guess someone is not going to Valhalla

This weird cultist hasn't killed himself yet? He can go to hell.

Hi Varg

He makes more sense every day

Dammit Varg you beautiful faggot.

Makes me feel good about letting my kids fall, hurt themselves, and get back up without babying them.

Alpha parenting

white people are not capable of that. you high estrogen beta fucks are only capable of bitching on a meme board. even your """neo-nazis"'' are afraid of acting up irl.

I say if you are weak you deserve to get cucked.

yea I think it might have something to do with England being so Christian for so long, as well as how easily the christians converted the pagans in England. It was relatively painless. Not to downplay what they did, it took several centuries to completely root it out.

see
It was self defense.

I am not Varg Vikernes.

this really. Don't worry Tunisia, I've got knife specially for you if you try crossing. ;)

Doesn't Varg blame most of Europe's Muslim problems on the West meddling in Middle Eastern affairs (Bombing the shit out of the middle east for decades)
I'm not saying that Muslims shouldn't be treated like shit, but its not like we've gained a whole lot from throwing rocks at bee hives

kind of, he thinks it's a combination of their nature and the West 1) meddling and 2) being cucks.

im muslim. i dont treat christians like shit. why you should?

The problem is that the 'establishment' are quite happy to bomb the fuck out of the Middle East and leave the rest of us to deal with the consequences tbqh

because they're wrong. And so are you. You should follow your blood. Not some foreign Meme that went too far.

You should move to the middle East before the great happening.

>Muslim
>French Flag

It checks out, this guy is the real deal.

>worshiping the dead kike

pls

come to my part of the country. ill strangle you barehanded and get away with it, right after i suplex you through my mother's coffee table.

kek.

I don't plan on ever visiting the US. And I'm definitely not going to work to contribute to another country's GDP.

Just go on jewtube and type 'social anxiety'. You'll have thousands of videos of beta whiteys crying about how hard it is to appear in public.

How weak can someone get, seriously. Some can't even work the courage to talk to a woman. How low can you get. This isn't accepted here.

What I noticed in europeans is their lack of convictions. They have their home, they have their food, etc. They're too confortable to risk losing this.

You missed a shit load of stuff

>hear dude talking shit and telling his friends that he is going to kill you
>He keeps harassing you to sign contracts
>Get fed up and show up to his house
>Get into a confrontation
>Dude jump kicks you then runs away
>Chase after him
>Somehow lamp gets broken he falls and swims in the shards
>Continues to run away
>Stab him in the fucking skull for being a pussy and not finishing what he started

This is how Varg described the incident.

Take your quads and fuck off.

Fuck off Pablo

Lol. Stick to your guns. You wouldn't stand a chance in a physical fight, you faggot.

It's true. That's also why we hate christianity. It has served as a weakening force, possibly a direct cause of the degenerate morality we see these days. I by no means are saying there isn't a bulk of white people that are weaklings. I was just saying not all of us are.

I respect a lot of foreigners more than my own countrymen because at least the foreigners like themselves and their people.

They're treated like shit in their own countries. Doesn't seem to be working so far.

why? he's right. We have a lot of work to do. But I think there's more than enough of us to handle him.

Based Varg with the truth.

>A convicted murderer is the person to warn us about the dangers of potential murderers

Jesus was a Jew who saw "their way" to be the most vile thing on Earth.
He rebelled against them and THEIR beliefs.
Jews killed Jesus.
Orthodox Jews believe Jesus was doomed to Hell for eternity into a boiling pot of shit.
Oh fuck it's a
>leaf

>one of us must be in the wreckage.

The Jews literally pulled a Bane to Jew the Europeans into following their interests.

He killed a fucking commie, why are you crying?