When making Kino is too good so you begin to hate one another and break up the best thing either of you have ever and...

>when making Kino is too good so you begin to hate one another and break up the best thing either of you have ever and will ever do

fuck me dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XT637TV3y5s
imdb.com/name/nm1235366/
imdb.com/name/nm1318596/
youtube.com/watch?v=3EVbg8A6GV8
nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/celeb-news/bret-mckenzie-its-family-before-fame-2523
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they hate each other?

Band meeting.... Bret?

Present

Did they break up the band??

You can't break up the band, bret usually brakes up the band

Jermaine?

they broke up in 2009 and very occasionally get back together to remain relevant

the manlet is a bitter prick from what ive heard

>the manlet is a bitter prick from what ive heard

Aussie cunt detected

>Jemaine is in tv shows and movies ever year
>Bret was in a handful of tv shows until 2014

JUST

unlikable cunt fucked up the band

Arj Barker was really fucking great on this show

youtube.com/watch?v=XT637TV3y5s

imdb.com/name/nm1235366/ 13 credits last in 2013

imdb.com/name/nm1318596/ 41 credits last in the future 2018

theres no question bretts a fucking retard

>Counting coins on the corner of the 7/11
>From a quater past six to a quater to seven
>The manager, Bevan, starts to abuse me
>"Hey man, I just want some Muesli."

on the other hand brett is doing the soundtrack for an indian movie this year, so thats huge

Source? I don't believe that at all

You guys are retarded, they're still good friends. They hang out in Wellington all the time, but Bret has also acclimatized to LA, whereas Jermaine prefers to hang with Taita as like a NZers against the world thing.

Season two wasn't as good cause they had to write entirely new songs. The songs for the first season had been worked on since they first met. Another season was gonna be too much work and they new the quality had dropped.

all you need to do is look at when they broke up, what theyve produced since 2009... source? imdb, wikiedpedia

I meant the manlet is a bitter prick part and the implication that they're on bad terms

>he may be dead
>he maybe did what?
>he may be dead
>yeah I know, but what did he maybe do?
>he may be dead
>yeah maybe he did, maybe he didn't, what did he maybe do?
>no, he may be dead
>are you guys fucking with me?

what ive heard in sydney from actorfags

>>>>>>Sydney
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>low-tier actors
What the fuck would they know? These guys are kiwis and spend their time either in Wellington or LA. They don't film anything in fucking Australia you piece of shit. Australians truly are shitposters.

i heard from ur mom that she likes the bbc

>brett being this mad

thats why you havnt worked since 2014 you faggot

I'm too busy jerking off with an Oscar up my arse. Get fucked. Melbourne is 10x the better city.

straya posters are simply the best

ree

wow, that's dumb m8

>tfw you violently dismantle new zealands greatest export in an online herbal remedies pseudoscience debunking forum

feels good not to be a faggot like brett

but Bret destroyed you already:
Sorry a dingo ate your baby, Kangaroo Jack.

Present.

hes just angry that nobody wants to work with a drug addicted manlet

t. not a drug addicted manlet

When did they break up and start hating each other, I saw them in concert last July in Boston and they had new songs. They had a whole US tour even, Murry, AJ and Mel showed up for the New York show.

I rly enjoyed the theme with the aussies being the pricks and villains in this show

Jermaine was always the best desu.

I couldn't imagine Brett being in anything alone.

Would have been nice to see him in What We Do In The Shadows though.

Its not true, they still tour and write new songs together. There is talks of a movie but I think Brett just wants to settle down and write music for movies now.

>The episode where Brett goes on Sup Forums to defend himself from Murray and Jermaine who think hes a faggot for leaving the band

Kino

Jermaine was in Moana and Rick and Morty. Dispicable Me too, I think. He'll be fine

and Murray... present

alright
first item on the aganda is..

This show is great. I recently started watching it.

I heard they are making a movie. Anyone got news?

youtube.com/watch?v=3EVbg8A6GV8

The sad thing is they use the excuse they ran out of music for the show when nobody gives a shit about the music segments

Its funny because its funny. Its even funny because theyre bad at music. Having them make bad music for 10 seasons wouldve been great.

But Brett had to go and be a cunt.

nobody buys your Brett is a cunt fan fiction, they still write new music together and perform it. Personally my favorite of the new batch of songs is Seagull.

>Bretts fine
>He just doesnt work
>With anyone

As the Brettposter said they cancelled it cause their music sucked, but nobody cared about the msuic. They didnt cancel because the music sucked. They cancelled because Brett sucked.

>making up shit because you're a filthy australian faggot
Nice try, m8.

They recently toured with brand new material. Are you retarded?

Bret's like six feet tall

legion

>this one guy with a vendetta against one member of Flight of the Conchords whose posts consist of half of this thread
Did he fuck your wife or something? I've never seen such inexplicable faggotry.

Then how come they had a several month worldwide tour last summer with all new music that they wrote and collaborated on together in the last two years and people from the show like Eugene, Kristen and Dimitri Martin doing stand up to open for them? Also they have stated they are writing a FOTC movie together but don't know if they will ever actually make it.

You mean the B sides they wrote over 10 years ago? On a tiny tour of nothing to keep Brett from losing his home? Yeah that new long tour was great

>brett sucks! my source? wikipedia and imdb :^)

Ive seen them twice, once in 09 and once with the most recent tour. The only b-side that they brought back out again was Jenny. You clearly have no idea what you were talking about.

Just to spite the anti-Bret poster, I'd like to interject that Bret is very handsome. Would fug.

was I gonna quote a conversation I had you dumb faggot brett?

The imdb shows he stopped working while Jermaine didnt.

Wonder why that is?

t. Mel

>retarded faggot is so paranoid he thinks everyone who disagrees with him is one person
sort your life out, mate.

He got married in 2009 and decided to settle down and do easy soundtrack and composition work for children's movies while also touring when he feels like it and writing new FOTC songs for fun.

Source before speculation
nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/celeb-news/bret-mckenzie-its-family-before-fame-2523

filming a tv show in new york wouldve been a real grind. i can see why he walked away from all that money to focus on being broke now that he has a new family.

BIDF please.

i hate to say it, but you might actually be autistic. he made money and then settled down to start a family. what is so hard to understand about that?

do you think kids dont cost money? you settle down when they leave home not when theyre born

get off the drugs mate

what do you know about his financial situation at the time of their birth?

I know that kids cost money mate

>implying neither he nor his wife have income
>implying you know anything about his income to begin with
end yourself. seriously.

It's Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant all over again.

okay and how do you know that he wasnt financially secure enough to provide for those children

im sure you had more than enough and youll never need another dollar in your life mate, dont worry about it

Yes, the Oscar winning, World touring, Disney musical composer. is broke and living on the streets. He canceled the show because he is a jerk and everyone only pretends to work with him when they write songs and tour multiple continents together. He never once saved a single cent from his 15+ career in music and comedy and his children are starving.

you're trolling at this point because your arguments are based on conjecture and personal feelings. consider therapy.

>im sure you had more than enough and youll never need another dollar in your life mate, dont worry about it

what did you mean by this

you could retire with $10m but kids come along and you need more money

it doesnt grow on trees brett.

why dont you just get a job? Jermaine has kids and works. Why is that? Because hes greedy? Or cause youre unemployable?

>dumb faggot doesn't know about investments
lmaoing@your life

I'm gonna tap out because this stopped being fun a while ago when you stopped saying new things and just started endlessly repeating yourself.

Before I go I just would like to know if this was just some fun shitpost for you or if something really happened to make you hate this stranger for made up reasons and what was it.

>all of these posts are literally by the same autist
>he hates one guy from flight of the conchords with an indescribably passion
He fucked your wife, didn't he? What's the story here?

Or are you just mentally ill?

how do people ever raise their children without $10m in the bank, its a mystery

How many Academy Awards does Jemaine have?

How many girlfriends do you have Brett.

You do realize that his name is Bret, right? And when you type Brett, it makes it obvious that you're the same sperg that is flooding this throat.

No one is on your side. Everybody thinks you're retarded. You definitely don't have a girlfriend. You probably don't have any friends. Jemaine Clement would punch you on the street, and even Rhys Darby would beat your ass. End your life, really.

FOTC is shit

this ya thread OP?

... classic

>dismantle new zealands greatest export in an online herbal remedies pseudoscience debunking forum
Can you elaborate?

guys i made up all the stories itt. it was just funny seeing people getting triggered by what i thought was obvious jokes. i apologise to anyone who was offended.