Is this the most cringe scene in all of film?

Is this the most cringe scene in all of film?

No, it was a great scene in a great movie.

How the fuck is this cringe, dickhead?

>fresh fbi trainee
>in pitch black basement
>with mass murdering mutilator who wears human skins as clothing

What, were you expecting Lara Croft style action? Or a terrified young woman out of her mind with fear?

Kill yourself yourself.

That isn't even the most cringey scene in that movie.

>people actually defend this scene

Don't get me wrong the rest of movie is great, but this particular scene is just pathetic

you're pathetic.

Most of Heath Ledger's dialogue scenes in TDK are much cringier.

This guy explained in full, clear, reasonable detail why this scene makes sense. You flat out ignored everything he said.

wud yu phuck meh id phuck me id phuck me hard

Dancing scene in Its a mad mad mad mad world beats everything in being cringe

I don't understand the criticism for this scene. Can someone explain?

Why is a woman being shown in mortal danger?
It's pretty problematic.

There is none except for Buffalo Bill's shadow popping up whenever he reaches his arm out.

It's the most cringe movie in all of film. Book was a great thriller, this is just shit.

Or actually any of the shadows when "the lights go out" for that scene.

Yeah man this is sooooooo FUCKING cringy, like what was Jonathan Demme even THINKING making something so fucking CRINGYYYY right guys???

Is cringe the most reddit word in all of the English language?

It was bad because It was hand held visual. Whole film is visually constructed beautifully however this scene kills the ominous feeling behind events. It's fitting but still very ugly to me.

I think it's more shitty because Bill has her dead to rights, gun pointed at the back of her head and she still manages to somehow outdraw him

kys
literally

Well he should have just done the job instead of being a faggot and playing cat & mouse.

you are right.

edgy is

Find me something more cringey than the first person sequence in Doom I dare you

Yes