Bullying doesn't wor-

>bullying doesn't wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTqcqL70hCc
imdb.com/title/tt2283336/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The subway raider is looking pretty fucking fit. Maybe more fat people should be made fun of by french sloots

see, Subway is FRESH.

He's a famous, wealthy Jew. Why doesn't he just have Mossad kill the bitch? Is she not a worthless goy?

>His master plan is to return to france, /fit/ as fuck and deny that french whore on live tv, telling her that he is abstaining to achieve gainz

>outta my way shitposting queefs

Mossad have better things to do than be assassins for a failed actor.

>eating Subway for 6 months turns you into a chad

shit im sold

Like what?

Too bad he's still ugly and his body is still shit. you can literally see the loose skin under his shirt. god i hate him

y u want to be a chad?

>Subway isn't health-

APOLOGIZE

why would you even be fat in the first place if youre rich? doesnt make sense to me

he istarting to look like a fat charlie hunnam

It's scary when you realize you're obese. A lot of us probably don't think we're obese.

Its not like you have to work. Id probably just play video games all day if I was rich and then Id get fat fast from literally eating only doritos dipped in foie grass and 100 year aged mountain dew.

Seems like a beer in his hand. Filthy body ruining addict.

>lose 30lbs
>still fat

>23 jump street when
youtube.com/watch?v=sTqcqL70hCc

Fuck, even Ice cube made me laugh on those movies

>Korean shieet
kek, everytime

I've never understood the subway meme, just make your own sandwiches at home for 1/20th of the price at the least, or just eat a normal low carb diet.
Subway chooses the tastiest, usually more fattening ingredients for their shit too (see: their Mayo) and still are portrayed as healthy

yeah but it's not like you wouldnt have the money to eat whatever the fuck you want, have a gym in your house, a personal trainer and use steroids. not to mention all the bitches you could fuck to burn callories

Not to mention the food that gets made for you would probably be well made, healthier and more delicious to boot. Id probably just eat sushi and crab legs everyday while viewing kino

Wasn't 23 Jump Street going to be a collaberation with Men In Black?

It was, though without the comment section on imdb I don't know where to talk about this.

imdb.com/title/tt2283336/

The point of fast food is that it's fast. You just walk in and within 10 minutes your food is ready.

Quick rundown on the French bullying?

why does his lower half and upper half look like they were poorly shooped together?

Lost the fat now you just need some muscle

Ornella didn't insult nobody!