How do I convince my friend that black lives matter is bullsh*t

How do I convince my friend that black lives matter is bullsh*t

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-dr_IhQu-I
nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gvCdAuBBh0U
youtube.com/watch?v=2IfyI69IQSg
youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence#/media/File:National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png
mkcentrum.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Afrofobi-20140203-för-webben.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask them why they support an ideology that only furthers the notion of "us/them" regarding race.

Also, tell them that niggers are cancer and their politics are shit regardeless.

Ask her why there are black people in a WHITE country

Ignore them.
They hate to be ignored.
Then go somewhere else.

By engaging them in intellectual terms, you're validating their existence and artificially elevating a bunch of mindless sheeple to "people" status.

The idea of Europe having been 100% white, at nearly any point in its history, is a fairytale.

Ask her what BLM has actually done to help Black people other than "Spread awareness".

They haven't done anything charitable or kind towards any black person. Instead of helping blacks get library access, work computers or studying supplies to combat the supposed "Educational barrier" blacks have, they just riot and cause harm to everyone, including blacks. Instead of making safety programs or collaborating with the police to end the supposed police violence problems, they just riot and cause harm to everyone, including blacks. They have dozens of complaints about how black people are so underprivileged but instead of actually trying to solve those problems with rational methods they just cause violent and dig themselves a bigger pit, and then have the gall to blame their actions on others.

Don't, let them live with the consequences of their false ideals.

LOL ebin

Old man video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4

Pulse memorial
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

Gay parade
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY

Chanting for dead cops
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-dr_IhQu-I

Why are niggers in Sweden, OP?

A

Wait til your friends get killed. Theyll know instantly

(((6oPEsl4O)))
fuck off kike

FUCKING

TRAITOR

To escape the bloody wars that rage in every part of the world except Sweden.

nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html

this and 92% of blacks are killed by other blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=gvCdAuBBh0U
youtube.com/watch?v=2IfyI69IQSg
(separate incidents)

youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE

>the picture is black and white in order to disguise all the white people

you don't, the blacks do

Once they start destroying his community, he'll understand. Even liberals in SF are coming to realize what BLM is, because niggers keep attacking them and shitting on everything.

They can't be reasoned with.

One of them told me today that there are death squads systematically killing black people.

They're gone man, there's no hope for them any more.

Can't they go back to their country and build their own shit?

Why do they have to come to white people's land and enjoy our contributions?

Niggers literally don't do shit besides bitch and moan about m'skin color and m'race and m'struggle while us white folk go out every day and do our best.

We swedes are largely responsible for the wars that engulf the planet. We should take in everyone.

Gå och lägg dig!

Jag får skitbreva från sängen om jag vill.

What hardships do blacks face in Sweden?

Sven didn't prep Jamal enough, so it took longer than usual to impregnate Agata with her fourth litter of niglets?

>tfw Black Lives Matter finally has a presence in Sweden

Härligt!

Black Lives Matter isn't actually about Black Lives Mattering

it's misnamed it is about black people being targeted more frequently not that it is unjustified targeting, just that it happens.

You can point out that black people resist arrest 9x more and are not even 1.5x more likely to be killed thus showing a police bias towards not using force on black people. And with that known you make an argument that protesting such a condition is like protesting a Warm Front because a hurricane follows. There is nothing to be done under these conditions unless the weather changes

It's pretty simple actually

Blacks account for 30-40% of murder, rape and aggravated assault

They make up 30-40% of police "killings"

Not herrlich at all.

>We swedes are largely responsible for the wars that engulf the planet.

Vart är bevisen?

Var inte rasist nu. Vi är ju vita!

Just look at the Middle-East. They've been destabilized because we (white "people") went to war with Afghanistan and Iraq.

You mean the wars they caused by being savages?

WE

Fel.

För det första var det Amerikanarna. För det andra så borde muslimerna inte köra plan i två torn.

Spelar ingen roll.

Lol, my grandpa told me a black guy once visited his town when he was a child, along with the circus I think. All the kids in town gathered around as they had never seen a black person before. This must have been in the early 1930s in a relatively large town south of Stockholm.

>How do I convince my friend that black lives matter is bullsh*t

Don't. Accept the decline.

Show them an IQ chart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence#/media/File:National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png

tell them theres only one human race therefore saying black lives matter is racist

NÄ NU JÄVLAR, SVERGE FIXA SKITE ERT. JA VILL EJ KOMMA OCH RÄDDA ER SEN.

You literally cannot I showed someone the official website where they claim there's a black genocide being carried out by the American government and that "Darwinian experiements" are being conducted on black people and they still didnt agree they were bullshit

>Dindu Lives Matter
>In Sweden of all places

They have a good life up there, what's their problem now, not enough gibsmedat?

Was that black guy your previous PM's ancestor?

Show him crime stats

You can not.
It's implied in the name that if you disagree with any of their platforms then you believe black lives don't matter, and are therefore racist.

According to the media it's because the blacks in Sweden are the minority that reports the most amount of hate crimes comitted against them. The report they refer to says that 13-17% of reported hate crimes are comitted against blacks. The report doesn't present any concrete information about the other 83-87% of hate crimes comitted, but comments that jews and gypsies also have it bad (they're basically irrelevant because the study is afro centric).

swedish source:
mkcentrum.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Afrofobi-20140203-för-webben.pdf

The way they narrowed it down to
1. Must be a minority to be relevant
2. Only look at "ethnic group" (calling it race is racist :^) )

Makes it impossible for any other outcome of the study since we're currently not being invaded by the chinese.

Sweden was about 70 years ago

>För det första var det Amerikanarna.
Det spelar ingen roll. Alla vita män delar samma synder.

>För det andra så borde muslimerna inte köra plan i två torn.
3000 offer rättfärdigar inte krig som krossar hela länder.

Weird because I've never heard anyone yell "negerjävlar" at blacks, but throughout my life "jävla svenne" has been a constant.

>racism is only institutionalized racism
I hate this meme

I thought you cucks didn't keep racial data on crimes?

Only whites can be racist silly! Whites can never be a victim of hate crimes!

>People actually think like this
I want off Mr. Bones Wild Ride

Black Lives Matter in a white country that never practiced slavery with blacks and generously let millions of blacks come to live in it?

What could they possibly be whining about in Sweden? It's the most BBC-loving country in the entire world for God's sake...

>Det spelar ingen roll. Alla vita män delar samma synder.

Fel, igen. Varför ska svenskar lida pga Amerikarnarna's val.

>3000 offer rättfärdigar inte krig som krossar hela länder.

De ända de kan skylla på är på dom skälva.

I doubt that, he would have been 80 years old by then.
SCB publishes crime statistics with regards to the person's origin. That is, if they are an immigrant, both their parents are immigrants or one of their parents is an immigrant. Beyond the second generation there is no data published on crime statistics. They also include in the published statistics which areas the assailants are from, which isn't popular with the left.

Hur jävla mycket dyslexi har du egentligen?

Inte ett argument.

Han har inte visat mig något bevis all.

Hur mycket dyslexi har du egentligen?

Var inte så gnällig. Sverige är, så vitt jag vet, det enda landet där alla invånare talar tre språk (svenska, arabiska, engelska).

Kanske vore vettigt att slopa det mest värdelösa av de tre (svenska).

>A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Remind her that their hateful rhetoric against cops have already cost the lives of several, and each time they attack cops rhetorically, cops are killed

Kill a nigger.

My fucking dad has told me a story kinda like that and he was born in the fucking 50's. Whiteness has always been a part of european identity even tough europe is culturally really varied.

I once showed direct statistics to a white Leftist that disproved the claims made by BLM, FBI and crime statistics that showed cops are more likely to be killed in confrontations with blacks, that whites are killed more than blacks, that black and hispanic cops are more likely to kill blacks than white cops.
Direct facts and numbers. But he still said these were biased data and then brought up how he has a black relative who faced discrimination in the past.

If they're emotionally convinced to support BLM, then no amount of intellectual honesty will convince them.