Who will win in a death battle?????

who will win in a death battle?????

Whoever pays to have their character win.

blue guy

silver guy

Blue guy

Molecule Man is stronger than Silver Surfer and Manhattan is basically that

>Manhattan is Molecule Man
How do you fucking figure?

I can't really answer that, since I really don't quite understand what Manhattan's powers really are, even after reading a good chunk of Watchmen. On top of that, he was never really shown to go up against anyone with powers, or who was even a minor threat to him. Silver Surer does that all the time.

He was kind of supposed to be...?
Like, a captain atom analogue or some shit.

>>>comicvine faggot

SS cand do all the same shit Captain Atom can do. Manhattan never even did anything that impressive.

Not that guy.
Teleporting a massive crowd is one thing. Arguably close to Surfer-tier.

Teleporting a massive crowd all at once, each to their individual homes, is way above Surfer-tier. That's easily Franklin-tier at least.

What kind of logic is that?
>Sending a bunch of people home
>literally the same as a kid that creates universes
The fuck?

Well he creates a glass fortress on mars. Pretty sure Cap Atom can't do that.

Whats so amazing about making a glass house?

Gee, I wonder..

the implication that he can control something on a molecule level with much more precision than cap atom can

Manhattan was never pushed against a challenging foe, just a genius ponce with a big cat and confusion particles.

We know he can:
Easiy survive any physical damage up to and including being disintegrated
Teleport on a stellar level
Perceive the entirety of his existence through time with only tachyons disrupting
sub-atomic vision
Divide into multiple functioning copies of himself
Alter his size and density
Disintegrate/transmute/reintegrate matter at a molecular level (synthesizing electric car elements for example)

>let's take a comic that didn't understand anything about the characters in it as the end-all be-all of their character
And I bet you think Deathstroke can tear apart the entire Justice League, except Green Arrow.

silver surfer can time-travel

manhattan can see time, but only along his own time-line, and he can't alter it

it stands to reason that the surfer could simply go back to before manhattan is born and blow up the earth

And I forgot, it's implied that he can detect/disassemble/destroy the bulk of the Soviet Union's ballistic arsenal if they launch a nuclear attack.

>silver surfer can time-travel

Thor could time-travel at one point as well. Neither of those characters can generally do that sort of thing any more in comics.

So?

>the bulk and not everything

Meanwhile Surfer is creating black holes as smoke screens and destroying the majority of Annihulus' so called never ending Annihilation Wave

>it's implied that he can detect/disassemble/destroy the bulk of the Soviet Union's ballistic arsenal if they launch a nuclear attack.
>only the bulk
Literally shit tier

The real question here is if any of them can beat this motherfucker? This guy can basically blink and destroy 12 universe at once.

So I'm saying Thor and Surfer can't time-travel.
Just like Superman can't shape-shift or use mind-control anymore.

it's not some kind of obscure ability from the 60s

Sorry pham but Mahvel doesn't reboot. It's all canon.

Dr. Manhattan does that every Tuesday.

Goku

Of course user. Anything you say user.

Is Hulk wearing hi-tops?

Resorting to sarcasm was not a good idea.

Just like you resorting to lying was not a good idea.

That shit's hilarious.

I wasn't

Manhattan picks up and bangs young super-hotties after only meeting them once at a team meeting.

Surfer is literally "I know that Feel" guy who had a girlfriend, once.

Advantage: Manhattan.

After the power boost Manhattan probably.

Before Rebirth, Manhattan was just a bargain bin version of the Surfer with less powers.

Of course you didn't user.

Why do people insist that if there is more than one reply disagreeing with them, they absolutely have to be samefagging?

Rebirth still hasn't defined Manhattan's powers tho

Because on Sup Forums there's only you and me. And maybe a bot but that isn't important.

>Because on Sup Forums there's only you and me.
What did he mean by this?

yeah but if he's fucking around with the entire timeline of a universe he's gone up quite a few levels.

you know what he meant, because you are he as well as me.

i need some help

Delete one that isn't getting any replies, if you'd like.

then who made the deadpool one

Goku can't even beat Superman lmao

Absolutely not even close. What a fucking joke this board has become.

Fucking cut it out

New 52 Captain atom beats both

DUDE GRAPHIC NOVEL

Considering Dr. Manhattan created an entire universe for himself I'm betting on him.