/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Grown Up Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #19: Rebel Jail (part 4 of 4)
Obi-Wan and Anakin #5 (part 5 of 5)

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=17979&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
twitter.com/dave_filoni/status/736385452920438792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it wrong that I want that rodian on my dick?

You're a lonely, deranged being.

What he said really

>Zatt's jacket
lmao

He's a teenager with a very uncommon skin tone, he's doing his best.

>that image
Nah, Anakin killed them all.

I actually forgot about them.

Daily reminder that you need strong calves to sleep with Twi'Leks

Or money, influence and 4 lekku.

Next season when?

We'll find out in the Star Wars Celebration event

Yes. You should go for Byph, instead.

September, though there'll be a screening of the first two episodes of season 3 in londong during whatever con/celebration that's there soon.

Budget got slashed again so they needed to reschedule

You can replace a busted track, sure. But replacing one after a rocket rips into it? You're looking at a far more extensive repair job that likely won't be possible in the field.

Generator Rex? I think they're way past the point of another new season, dude.

> can't even get proper protection or helmet
So much to the Empire being equla opportunity for aliens. Damn you though, because only going by the thumbnail I thought it was an artist's rendition of 8B.

What can I say? This guy's good when it comes to first glances.

Heh, her body and lekkus are that of an adult but her face is the same as teen...

He's a coming

There's so much you can do in Photoshop really.

Reminder that Rebels ruined Ashoka.

Katooni with a Pirate outfit. Nice touch, Hondo will be proud

guy might've been to afraid to turn his waifu into an adult

Don't you mean she?

Revan was canon male.
The Exile was canon female though

Don't forget Rex. He should've deserted, not retired. All the events we saw him endure in TCW were building up to that.

Rex would never desert his brothers.
Even if he wasn't loyal to the Empire, he was loyal to them and he couldn't leave them to be led by someone else.
At least he could help them where he was.

When the clones were phased out, he retired.

His Leia is pretty interesting though. Oh, and this is the same guy that did the season 7 Echo rendition

She's a coming

>Grievous 6 inch black series figure announced

FINALLY

How does someone make stuff like this?

Does anyone know when the Revan Black Series figure will be released?

Need me a link for that, compadre HYPE and HOPE

Drawing and editing in PS, though I think he uses some 3D figures as well to some degree.

Damn, you got a point.

Photoshop and other editing programs.

It sure seems advanced.

When it was first announced I remember some people were mad revan won. I wonder why.

No idea when Revan comes out.
jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=17979&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Well, it's the funniest thing, THEY'RE ALL DEAD.

How?

What about Fives? What about his sacrifice to do his duty? The Chancellor and the Kaminoans lied to the Jedi and the Clones when it came to the chip's purpose. The Clones never knew that their final purpose was to get rid of the Jedi, to be part in a massive power play for one person to become the ruler of the galaxy. Rex fought not only for his brothers, but because he wanted the galaxy to not be controlled by a great evil. And you can guess what happened.

Are there any stories where Clones seppuku after Order 66?
There'd have to be a few who couldn't accept what they'd done.

Maybe they survived and became Inquisitors who violate teenagers

I heard that in the Kanan comic one Clone did break out of his programming during Order 66 and shot his brothers to stop them from killing Jedi

twitter.com/dave_filoni/status/736385452920438792

What did he mean by this?

we all miss her user...

Based Filoni

New book will be published soon. Either Thrawn or Revan

He is looking forward to breaking our hearts. He will bring back some legends character and kill them to make us suffer.

>legends
>mfw its revan

What happens after Order 66?
Do Clones stay in brainwashed-mode forever or does it wear off eventually and they have to face the realization of what they've done?

Y-yes we do. Maybe we will get a new sassy, evil waifu in a skin tight black outfit and lots of lewd implications.

Who am I kidding, Filoni would murder her too

So was this ever expanded upon?

For all we know the clones have to break out of their programming on their own.

In another panel Sera reveals that the lightsaber was red colored.

The Kanan comic went over this, the clones felt like it was their duty to kill the Jedi and thought the Jedi betrayed them, even months after Order 66 was implemented. A few might have been persuaded, like one of the clones that were hunting Caleb, but that just depended on the individual.

I want to say the boots look similar but idunno.

...but I'm not gay, nor do I find ithorians aesthetically pleasing.

> 20€
Well I hope he's really flexible with a good, stable sculpt and nice paint job... from some lurking on /toy/ there's apparently a lot of variation between figures of the same characters in that. Sad though that Dooku will be among them.

What I never quite understood, there the Kaminoans with Sheev in cahoots that they have the kill switch implemented? How did he sell them on that? "Make them kill Jedi if they become rogue pls" and they just went ahead because business with the blossoming empire would just be to good?

That's because you're a casual!

I think only certain Kaminoan geneticists knew about it. And don't forget that they are business men/women most of all, so perhaps they made Sheev pay extra for the chips.

And they say the Seperatists are callous... a few extra credits for a kill switch on the peacekeepers of the galaxy, how about that.

Actually, since SWTOR was confirmed noncanon, that means a Canon Revan could still be female.

I admit, I cannot cite my sources though so feel free to disregard.

The point is moot anyways since no version of Revan is currently canon.

What is the significance of Poe Dameron as a character?

Han Solo analogue

You want the truth? He's actually immortal. Yes, he actually did die in TFA when the TIE crashed and exploded. But you know what? Poe is Plagueis!

should've been the new Han Solo

Arranged for Finn and Rey to meet via jacket and BB8.

Why did the good citizens of Tatooine help Creepio with the Singularity Engine if it was something that organic life would naturally resist?

As of Force Awakens? Not much since JJ wanted him dead at first.
We'll definitely see more of his character and his development in based Rians Episode 8.

>We'll definitely see more of his character and his development in
yeah nah, give me more Luke instead

DELETE THIS! She's mine!

Poe IS best girl, but you have to share.

is...

is that a scene wookie?

A teenager. You should be glad some of them are exploring fur styles and grooming beyond dreads.

>liking that disgusting cow

>blah blah blah

Dameron is known to be THE most hung guy in the galaxy.

He's in a band. Single-handedly created the Gung Rock scene.

Unfortunately it's literally just hitting rocks into other rocks. The only amusing part is when people criticize so he pulls their arms out of their sockets. Also people who pirate his songs but he's still waiting for that to actually happen. Seriously, not even Hondo.

I wonder how that will work out since they added new characters on top of the ones introduced in TFA. They won't give him enough screentime.

I need to get that figure to reference for making his costume.

Imagine if she acted as bad in the bedroom as she did in the film though, you'd never believe her when she told you afterwards that you made her cum. I guess only fuck her if you're into being humiliated

I'm actually also trying to make a Revan cosplay, I got stuck however, on the the mask because my hot glue gun stopped functioning.

He's meant to be a less rogue Han Solo

fucking emo wookie?

scale of 1-10 how garbage is this show? is it as disgusting as the clone wars bullshit\?

That's fanart.

Get a high heat one to replace it if you can. Stays workable longer.

>the clone wars
>bullshit

>>is it as disgusting as the clone wars bullshit\?

>clone wars bullshit\?
Your opinion is objectively wrong, and i shun you for having it

So i keep searching around for revan vs vader because I like these what ifs. Assuming this is pre swtor revan (kotor 1,2) who would win? I'm inclined to think revan because force lightning can fuck his shit up and revan is also a bretty gud duelist and strategist. Your thoughts /swco/?

Vader and Sidious are the most powerful Sith to have ever lived up to that point in galactic history. Revan could put up a good fight, and could probably even wound Vader, but ultimately wouldn't be able to best him.

Vader is chosen one bullshit, midichlorian count to high etc. Vader wins.

Why are crossbreeds such an unexplored idea in Star Wars?
You'd think there's be way more examples of hybrids out there.

They aren't necessary since you can literally create a new race on it's own to fit a story's need, or use one of the hundreds that already exist.

>Vader and Sidious are the most powerful Sith to have ever lived up to that point in galactic history.

If this is including legends ancient sith say hi.