Welp, never drinking Heineken again

Welp, never drinking Heineken again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wYXw4K0A3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, more globalist propaganda to turn the entire world into a third world slum populated by impoverished slaves with no political power.

lmao what is germany's problem

>heineken

FUCK THAT SHIT

Heineken is terrible beer. The worst European beer that isn't intended for homeless people.

I love how the people talking about no borders and no barriers ALWAYS live in middle and upper class housing and have never had to deal with the bullshit of living with the scum and the thieves that come with living around black and brown and low income people. Really grinds my fuckin gears.

Meh it's a shit beer anyway. Way too expensive for it's cheap beer taste

>drinking Heineken in the first place

and lmao, are you also triggered by I Want to Buy the World a Coke? xenophobia isn't good capitalism

PABST VLUE RIBBON

How can liberal scum from Sup Forums and Sup Forums defend this?

open your world bigot!

youtube.com/watch?v=8wYXw4K0A3g

Good thing i only drink

PABST
BLUE
RIBBON

HEINEKEN?!

FUCK THAT SHIT

Why would you drink that shit in the first place?

alcohol should be fucking illegal

Damn. I kind of liked Heineken, believe it or not.

>Impoverishing your descendants and making them a hated, stateless minority is good for "capitalism" goyim!

So is slavery. Slavery is great for capitalism

Does it make it better or worse when you consider that that's not necessarily their philosophy, it's a crass attempt to latch onto the zeitgeist and boost their brand by manipulating the frankly child-like 18-30 demographic?

good fatwa

>Nederlands
Fucking Dutch faggots need to go back to Seattle fucking liberals with their bikes and shit. All their men are beta cucks and all their women are whores.

LETS FUCK! I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES!

PLEASE

I think that's nice of them.

It's a german beer, what did you expect.

>caring an inkling about incredibly transparent pandering by brands

its incredible how fast this board went from merely bad to the worst on this website