Black women are most worried about the outcome of the 2016 election, poll finds

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/19/black-woman-are-most-worried-about-the-outcome-of-the-2016-election-poll-finds/

>Nearly 3 in 4 African American women are “strongly” afraid of what will happen if their candidate loses the presidential election, a recent Gallup poll has found. And polling shows that their candidate is not Donald Trump.

>More than half of all Americans strongly agreed that they feared the outcome of the race between presumptive nominees Trump and Hillary Clinton, but 72 percent of black women felt that way, far more than black men and white and Hispanic men and women.

>Black women voted at a higher rate than any of these groups in the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, with fully 74 percent of eligible African American female voters casting ballots in the most recent contest. If their fears about the outcome of this year’s election propel them to the polls in November, they could play a major role in choosing the next president.

>Pundits have focused on the fervor of Trump supporters in this election cycle, with much speculation around whether African Americans will match the record turnout levels that helped to fuel Barack Obama's successful historic candidacies. African American activists and consultants predict that black women will again show up at the polls in large numbers because of their concerns about how the tense racial climate will affect them and their families.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/193670/hispanics-least-worried-election-outcome.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but what are they afraid of

the weak should fear the strong

Losing their welfare

>washington post

Into the trash it goes

who gives a shit

WE WUZ [welfare] QUEENZ

>Black woman
>Green eyes

Black women have the most estrogen on average of any other female of any other ethnicity. The also have higher testosterone levels of any female.

Their minded are corrupted by to many hormones.

I don't trust anything from them.

>give women the right to vote
>give niggers the right to vote
>this is what we end up with

fuck off

Losing dem programz. It makes sense that they're the most worried. Their men are shit, leaving them alone to raise children. Daddy Government has become a surrogate husband and father in the black community. They don't want to lose it.

I was listening to an "Urban" radio show about this topic. The black female host was saying that while Hillary would continue Obama's legacy of helping black people, she couldnt think of one way that she actually benefited under Obama. And its true, he done more for homosexuals and transgender if anything. And there is more racial polarization in America now then before. Then her black male cohost said something about Ivanka is hot. And she became disappointed I assume. And trump has never said anything about blacks, only muslims and mexicans

They should be worried. They are about to have to work again. But with the illegals gone it will be easier to find jobs.

Black women thought all their problems would be solved by muh black president.

They know they have no value. They can't even find men willing to settle for them.

They are the harem of the state and they are about to turn 40 and get kicked out on their asses.

I can't wait to watch them chimp out about it.

Black women are an embarrassment.

Is the female nigger vote significant enough, by itself, to shape the election.

I'm pretty sure Obama's record nigger turnout included a lot of black men too, who won't show up to vote for Hillary.

Hopefully their fear is justified

>jobs come back to burgerstan
>enough for everyone
>busy black men no longer have the time to knock up 20 nigrettes
>welfare queen worried about losing her free money

>They need a democrat in office in order to survive.
If Hillary isn't there to crack the whip, they wont know what to do. Its funny as fuck listening to democrats talk end game on this one, so many actually want segregation and indentured servitude its unreal.

Man, they shouldn't be buying into the politics of fear.

So 6% of the us pop are more worried than those illegal immigrants and Mexican immigrants?

>black
>woman

Pulled every short stick in the genetic IQ lottery. Of course they're easily scared.

At least metizos can just go back to mexico and sell oranges, these women have multiple kids and nothing besides daddy government

They have to make them look human for people to feel sympathy for them.

They honestly believe they won't get gibs if trump wins?

No more gib me dats

I bet these black women don't realize that Hillary Clinton fucked over and sold out Haitians in 2010.

Black women, the biggest reason why the black community has turned into complete shit.

I would be scared if I was them to. There is a reason they did not vote for Bernie and its because Bernie and Trump threaten the status quo.

If Donald trump wins they might have to actually become constructive citizens instead of popping out fatherless babies and getting welfare.

This. I would kill my self if I was a sheboon. Unattractive, dimwitted, and no one wants you

>niggers
>voting

the only reason they did in 2008 and 2012 was because of Obama

>how the tense racial climate will affect them and their families.

ie. Hillary = dem programs and Trump = get a job and BUDGET.

Funny, because they are the least likely to vote.

>Black women are most worried about the outcome of the 2016 election, poll finds

that's why their turnout is the biggest one?

:^)

>And its true, he done more for homosexuals and transgender if anything. And there is more racial polarization in America now then before.

Did she acknowledge this shit?

>Politicians win votes by fostering a culture of fear
News?

Single mothers don't want to give up their fetish for shitting out babies for prison bound dirt bags and having the government pay for it

No surprise here

Here's the Gallup poll they're referring to, they focus on black women but the title of the poll potentially means trouble for the Democrats

gallup.com/poll/193670/hispanics-least-worried-election-outcome.aspx

Seems Hispanics aren't overly worried about Trump's wall.

Gentrification kicking them out of their neighborhoods, maybe. Although the wealthy gentrifiers are usually white liberals who support the Democrats...

Yep, 38% of Hispanics are very concerned about this election, less than blacks and whites who are both over 50% very concerned. Even US-born Hispanics are only 45%.

>Seems Hispanics aren't overly worried about Trump's wall.

Those stupid spics don't even know what is best for them!! They are stupid and lesser than us beautiful whites so they obviously need to be propaganda'd too harder.

>How was my MSM impression?

How would you even measure that?

Good.

Tell your white friends to vote faggots.

>Democrats making people afraid
>Wellfare queens afraid of having to find work

Sounds about right.

It doesn't take much to figure out who your enemies are. Even if Trump doesn't mean ill for the black community, a disproportionate number of his voters certainly do.

Awww, wont be able to shit on poor whites anymore, dang.

>making them get jobs and be responsible for themselves or go back to Africa where they belong.
That's the only thing Trump and his supporters want, and it's ultimately good for both.

Reminder this is what liberals actually believe

>Donald Trump should be called out for his exaggerations and fear mongering to get votes
>But you should be very, very afraid of a Trump Presidency, he's supported by racist whites!

So considering that the far right has you asstards convinced that literally every black person is unemployed and living off welfare, and is incapable of doing otherwise, that just means you guys want them to leave. I don't know why you even bothered with that first part, we both know even if the numbers said most blacks were contributing you faggots would write it off as left wing propaganda.

The numbers say the only thing blacks are contributing to is high crime rates and welfare claiming.

No, if niggers were capable of being productive members of society we wouldn't hate them nearly as much. We still want our white countries to stay white, but they could live in their own countries and be productive as well.

But we all know that isn't the case.

And anything else is leftist propaganda and shilling, amirite?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie, and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Trump winning means rule of law abd the release of very real anger. Hillary winning means the ignition of that anger.

Obviously.

They all shit out 5 kids, never work a god damn day and expect the government to pay for all their bullshit. they have far more to lose any one else

this is nauseating

>Anything other than facts is leftist propaganda and shilling
Yeah

>Correct the Record has deposited .5 shekels into your account.

Blacks hate urban whites even though both groups are Democrats. Urban politics is racial and about groups fighting for turf. Blacks want "dem programs for da kidz" (aka throwing money at black run nonprofits and black bureaucrats to do ???) while whites want tangible results like new parks, lower crime, and fixed potholes. I live in a majority black city that's undergoing a large amount of gentrification and within a few years will no longer have a black majority. The blacks are losing their shit over this because they realize the gravy train is going to end soon.

Black women can't think of logic

>Seems Hispanics aren't overly worried about Trump's wall.

The immigrants aren't because they haven't been conditioned enough. Notice how it instantly shoots up once it goes to U.S born. Hope Donald sees this and capitalizes on it. All he needs to do is buy some buses on election day, ship them over and give them some nice food, and he could possibly swing some states.

Nope, this is going to fun seeing black women lose their shit over this