Mexico Thread

Anything Mexico related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PTI7H1ohD2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=VFsrs2_AST8
youtube.com/watch?v=n9FPIU8qtaU
news.cornell.edu/stories/1998/03/food-bacteria-spice-survey-shows-why-some-cultures-it-hot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Mexico ever have another president as based as him?

I wish, but 2018 sure as hell won't be the year

>Pic Related

AMLO would probably be a good president

he's aligning with the meme christian salafists because he wants to create a new politics

>christian salafists

That's a big flag

>AMLO would probably be a good president
Yeah sure eheheh

He is shooting himself on the foot with that bullshit and with the amnesty grabage. If he continues like this he will lose and PRI will win again without even needing to rig the elections.

I'm starting to see how he is a "danger to Mexico", because as long as he hijacks the left, we will be stuck with PRI forever.

4u

why are chicanas so cute

Fuck this country, abandon the sinking ship

Examples?

The only good thing about Mexico is the filthy little prostitutes you can buy for $80 a night. They're so desperate for drugs and food they'll do anything. Hot little whores.

What places in Mexico are actually very safe for living? What cities have no drug trafficking/lowest crime etc. Are there cities comparable to the USA in terms of higher quality of life?

La herencia Cristiana. Qué una tragedia que mi patria ha impuesto un régimen secular y anticristiano por el pais. En el empiezo Mexico se intentaba a ser pais cristiano
youtu.be/PTI7H1ohD2M [Open]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#Mexico
Some of the cities by the Yucatan have very low murder rates, lower than the US average even. Petty crime is a different story, and as far as quality of life no place in Mexico except for elite enclaves will match the US in terms of standard of living. Still, it'd rather live in a small city by the Yucatan than some shithole in Alabama.

Como se llama ese pan esferico partido a la mitad usualmente color amarillo con algo como betun en medio

*I'd rather live

Esta película es desgraciadamente una película anti-Cristiana.. contiene mentiras sobre la inquisición

Dios y la virgen me maman la verga

La herencia cristiana. Que trágico que mi patria haya impuesto un régimen secular y anticristiano. Al principio México pretendía ser un país cristiano.

Are Panamanians Mexican?

Some are. My cousin married a Mexican. I had a Mexican friend in high school. I knew one in elementary. So I am guessing there is some amount of Mexican Panamanians.

Meh, I ike Sor Juana's other side better
youtube.com/watch?v=VFsrs2_AST8

And let's pair that up with the Mexican B movie nunxploitation horror, and yes this is with English subs
youtube.com/watch?v=n9FPIU8qtaU

What goes on in those buildings?

The second pic is a theatre, the first pic are office buildings and stores I think

There's also a very nice restaurant in Polyforum

Offices for what, stores for what

They are actually hotels, Krystal Grand Reforma I think is one of them

Where are the best hos at? i want to fuck a young woman like your novellas

Miami

Isn't this one in Chile?

>Presencia de América Latina, también conocido como Integración de América Latina, es un mural de 300 metros cuadrados, pintado en acrílico sobre estuco áspero, por el artista mexicano Jorge González Camarena entre noviembre de 1964 y abril de 1965. La obra está ubicada en el vestíbulo de acceso de la Casa del Arte de la Ciudad Universitaria de Concepción, Chile.

It looks really imponent in person tbqhdesu

haha, from the thumbnail this looks like a box full of dragon dildos

Huh?

Do your research.
Did you know that the spicy mexican cuisine is entirely based on concealing the taste of rottin meat?

I can imagine, I rather like that one

kek

That's bs, we mostly eat lean beef with no adornments aka bistec, why don't you try providing a source

all white people repeat the same meme

>he has so poor knowledge of local history that he has to ask for source form some snow monkeys living if frozen wasteland where the sun don't shine
Is this the power of mexican education?
Truly a superior way, did they also tell you that mexico is white and always has been?

Don't be so harsh on the lad, he may lose his head over it.

No man, I know for a fact this is bs, how long do you think meat would last in a tropical country if you slather it in salsa? I'm not going to play games with some random idiot trying to prove a negative, you make the claim you back it up or you shut up because it's obvious here you're the one who knows shit about my country

>how long do you think meat would last in a tropical country if you slather it in salsa?
this is not the issue you stupid nigger, do you know nothing about cooking?
>how long do you think meat would last in a tropical country
But this is the issue and your solution for it is precisely to slather it in salsa, you only do it after the fact it is rotten, how is that so difficult to understand?
Mind telling me of the advanced ways of preserving meat you guys had before america dumped all their left over fridges over the border?

news.cornell.edu/stories/1998/03/food-bacteria-spice-survey-shows-why-some-cultures-it-hot
hahaha!
i even foudn a "source" for you

You mean methods of preservation like carne seca or cecina you dumb shit, why the fuck do you think I'm talking lean beef. You're making shit up with no other basis than what you imagine you moron, and who the fuck do you think makes all those fridges in the first place?

You know fucking shit you idiot, salsa wouldn't even hide the taste of rotten meat except if you're some pussy who can't fucking handle chili, people cannot eat rotten meat and survive long. I take it you're basing this on the old myth about pepper being so valuable in Europe because it was used to hide the taste of rotten meat that had to be slaughtered at fall and last through winter, but that's mostly what it is, a myth, you gullible idiot.

Did you even read that you moron? It talks about anti-bacterial spices that prevent spoilage, nort masks it. I mentioned cecina earlier, that's cured beef in brine, yes, traditionally you put chili on some types but it isn't to mask flavor, it is to fuking preserve it.

What a fucking waste of time you are.

Why do you use those fancy words of some imported language when you could have just as well said drying and salting of the meat?
>who the fuck do you think makes all those fridges in the first place
the chinese, but at first americans made their own
keep on secreaming, my friend. Nothing will change the fact that you are a mexican who enjoys a good serving of shredded rotting street dog meat with a side of drug cartel machine gun bullets to the spinal cord.
I even found a source for you and you still are calling me bad names :(
mexicans truly are rude

>Did you even read that you moron?
pfft, of course I didn't thats why I put the "source" in quotations. I couldn't give a single shit about this :D

You found a source that doesn't back your point you illiterate buffoon, and those words are my own fucking language, I don't give a fuck about your jerkoff meme opinions about that or me or my country. I'm setting the record staright, anyone lurking here can follow the link and realize what a fucking moron you are.

And talk about rude you're the one here spouting some dumb shit you thought made sense as if it was fucking fact, I'm not the one talking about your country am I?

I will continue to enjoy my country's wonderful cuisine and you can go suck a cock. Meme magic isn't getting me killed moron.

>my own language
It almost sounds like you invented a language called mexican. That would be extremely fitting, a discount language to a discount country.
Nothing I have said is untrue, you just give too much credit to your poor country. Do you think that there are not a million people in your country who have had to resort to eating rotting meat because of poverty? The fact that I can’t google you a scientific article that says ”all mexicans eat rotting flesh” doesn’t disprove my statement in the slightest.

viva Mexico

are you a CHIboo?

We have over 60 languages, half the country's ancestry is Spanish so it isn't like we are stealing anything here by using one shared by most.

>Do you think that there are not a million people in your country who have had to resort to eating rotting meat because of poverty?
That's a very different proposition and not at all the ordinary circumstances of an historically agrarian country functioning on milpa agriculture. In case you find that overly fancy language it means poor people subsist mostly on maize, beans and squash, Mesoamericans were close to vegetarian peoples and their eating habits remain the default. Poor desperate people don't eat meat, they're lucky if they can get eggs or ham a couple of times a week. But in the modern world they do have oil and cheese at least.

Sure, there probably are as many desperate people as you mention, I'm sure there's more, that doesn't mean our cuisine evolved around masking the flavor of rotting meat.

Let me make it abundantly clear, you made a claim you failed to source and are trying to base on what you imagine goes on in a country you've never been to.

yeah,left is Japanese ex-yakuza and right is chicano

>60 languages
>none of them mexican

>that doesn't mean our cuisine evolved around masking the flavor of rotting meat.
Could you prove this somehow?
Because I don’t belive this and think that you are just on maximum damage control.

Sorry for not replying for so long, but somebody went and rage banned finnish ip adresses again. I wonder why...

Mexico related?
>Poverty
>Crime
>Gibsmedats
>Sense of entitlement
>Cancer of North America