I want to leave this country, where do I go Sup Forums?

I want to leave this country, where do I go Sup Forums?

Italy, the best European country.

Nice bait. Maybe your retarded?

yeah I don't think it's the best European country

come over here

>your retarded
My what?

USA with the rest of your kind

USA USA USA USA

fuck USA

I'm not surprised you couldn't interpret this. Inferior people really

My retarded what?

Maybe you should just stay, can't get more canadian than being a yank who hates yanks

Here's what you want
(You)

Come home

you can live in georgia indefinitely doing a visa free run once a year

Go literally anywhere else, and then come back when you realize how good you had it. If you can't be happy here you won't be happy anywhere.

maybe I should. getting tired of this place though, maybe I just go somewhere for a vacation

maybe just because I live in a shitty little town in BC's interior

come home white man

Come home, white man

>leaving canada
If you live in Canada you've unironically won the lottery of life

>Little town in BC

Just go to a trip, spend weeks or even months in any country, I would suggest you to visit third world countries so you realize how fortunate you are, also make friends and get into the hosting program once you get back. Why don't you move to Victoria Island or near Vancouver. I don't know, maybe Nanaimo, Langford or something like that.

What town? I have a friend who grew up in Prince George, thinks it's a dump.

Nanaimo is nice and I used to live there when I was very young so maybe. I do like the coast and the island. thank you

Salmon Arm.

>BC's interior
What is the difference between that and Alberta?

Alberta is flat as fuck and has a shit ton of rude people

Look at your post again, then kill yourself.

Uh I heard Banff is nice. Is it true or not really?

Also, what is BC's interior like? I've only been to Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler

how come you know langford? are you the canadian who inherited a bunch?

mountains, it takes as long to drive east-west in bc as it does alberta-saskatchewan-manitoba

just become a chad and do some shuswap boat parties
I'd build my own float home

Not here

pretty nice I would say, Kamloops is even more of a shit hole than my town I would say. I much prefer the coast though. Banff is nice though.

I visited Victoria Island, never visited Vancouver though, just went straight from Tsawwassen port to the Airport. One day I tried to see how far I could go with my buss pass and headed to Langford, after a couple of hours I took a bus to Happy Valley, ended up outside someplace called William something (pic related), looked like a little prison, had to return to Victoria after that, I wanted to reach Sooke.

*Vancouver Island

william head is a minimum security prison
every year they put on a stage show and invite the public in
one year they did dracula, and a prisoner escaped by using the prop coffin as a little boat to paddle out of

with the bus pass you can go all the way to here

ask about victoria on /trv/?

here

obsessed
did your oneitis get LEAF'd in whistler?

I'm going to China (I'm white).

come home yellow man

Yeah I don't want to live in china, I'll go to South Korea or Japan if I want to live in Asia

Back to Pakistan or China, my brown/yellow friend

I'm white

What’s your ancestory? Go back to your motherland in that case

Irish