Latrin America

Why are they so pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AQBh9soLSkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because we're w*ite

we need more cocaine

That's me

Too much white blood on us. If we were 100% indio we'd have bases in Mars already.

cri*Llos

Cuz we dont have brit gf

Pretty much this. Mayans were already mapping the Stars for space travel when wh*tes came and killed them.

dental healthcare here is relatively cheap compared to europe. I don't know about this, but when I see britains this is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Perú will try their best!

Is Brazil immigrant friendly

Haircuts in Europe are atrociously expensive. And not even that good. Here, for 10 dollars I get a pretty nice haircut.

RICH coming from that flag in specific

I Pay aroun $6.5 at a Venezuelan barber shop in my neighborhood. They’re total bros. For that price they cut your hair, groom your beard and give you a Heineken. I’m not joking, it is that fucking cheap and top quality and their bangs are top,tier

Bants*
Fuck sake

por El
Quería bananas..

>and their bangs are top,tier

Sadly, this

Such is life as a phoneposter posting from bed

Don't worry my bro fren, I gotta you

youtu.be/AQBh9soLSkI

o/

They got the Iberian reverse midas touch. Everything they come into contact with turns into shit.

too much sunlight

But we didn't touch you or your country as far as I am concerned. So don't blame that on us.

No one wants to grab your ass Sven

I blame Bolivia

This truly.
At least, 0% of ib*rian blood.
It really baffles me the high levels of corruption, laziness and thievery carried by the ib*rian blood.

Why india or africa is shit?
Shit people, some are good people most arent.

Because we don't have Muhhameds to teach us religion of peace and civilize us.

They were already traveling to the space.