What does this sight inspire for you?

Awe? Strength? Hope? Pride? Relief?

Etc.

disbelief. billions of dollars to flex muscle against sand people.

Makes me feel like we should have kept the Brits as world police instead of cannibalizing their empire

Jews

a hope for ww3 so i can finally go abroad and get paid to kill leafs and toothpaste is first

Pretty awesome. I did contact work and got to hang out on a carrier.

If you get the opportunity to go aboard one do it.

Yeah there couldn't possibly be any value in being able to project force anywhere in the world at any time.

When America first, at Heaven's command
Arose from out the azure main;
This was the charter of the land,
And guardian angels sang this strain:
"Rule, America! rule the waves:
"Americans never will be slaves.

Waste. Literally a waste, most impactful thing they do nowadays is providing relief for natural disasters.

ah yes, billions of dollars to project power against 3rd worlders. an ICBM projects power with less cost.

>an ICBM projects power with less cost.
Are you autistic

if you are fighting against an the same technology level, yes. if you're are fighting durka durka's no. but really? are billions of dollars really worth it just to blow up sand people? wait wait, you're american. i know the answer to that one.

sad

used to see the nimitz when it would leave or come home from my grandparents place

@83248954
Autist

@83248984
not an argument.

Wrong. It's compensation for weak allies.

>if you are fighting against an the same technology level, yes.
Lol because it's ok to threaten to use nuclear force for otherwise regional disputes. Certainly nothing like that would escalate a regional conflict into nuclear war.

Good idea leaf. Next time russia wants estonia, we'll just nuke them, that will turn out well.

Pride that our carriers don't have
>a
>fucking
>ramp

>Spend billions of dollars on muh aircraft carriers only to get BTFO out goat herders

It reminds me that I wanted to join the Merchant Marines when I was young for some reason

that's the point. notice that Russia took Crimea no problem because the threat of nuclear and all out war was a deterrent. the threat of nuclear war is valid in every conflict, global or regional, that keeps them honest.

My taxes being pissed away to defend Israel and Saudi.

disbelief that a country can spend so much on ultimately useless ships that will be destroyed 2 minutes into any major war

Umm your sjotty carriers are less threating than icbm's. Literally floating junk. Submarines on other hand...

Pride, Awe, Worry

>be destroyed 2 minutes into any major war
>people actually believe this

The reason the US will go broke in the next 25 years. So pretty inspiring desu senpai

M8, it's easy to bash our military when you fall under our umbrella of protection.

laughter at the waste of money

mate. whether we rely on your protection or not is irrelevant to the discussion.

Actually we dont need estonia. Latvia may be. And easr piece of Estonia with russian-speaking population. Not all Estonia.
Btw next time we well annexin North Kazakhstan

missiles designed to destroy aircraft carriers vastly outrage the aircraft launched from the carriers, so they can either be destroyed or sit around doing nothing in a real war
complete waste of money

it makes me think that a country with poor hungry niggers and military veterans is wasting 500 billion a year cruising ships around pointlessly. very funny!

As grorious russain education taught me
Aircraft carriers are useless waste of money by imperialists to intimidate weaker countries.
Russia has atomic submarines that can destroy all of them so i feel no fear.

>What is AEGIS?

Ebin

A billion dollar cutting edge system with satellite support manned by someone who didn't see 30k ton civilian cargo ship on radar.

HIGHWAY

Indifference desu