This is a blue state.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1tHRp
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/pennsylvania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can say that again

Oh shit.
I hadn't even seen that newest one yet.

Not surprised at all though. Trump will grab some white working class union giters, but most are either voting Democrat or not voting.

Disappointing but true

It's a blue country.
We're in a liberal phase.
59% of the country believes climate change is a bigger issue than Isis.

Hillary will win, but when we get an innevitable major 9/11 tier attack, we will shift back to being conservative.

It will go red in November.

Only because of those faggots in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

This

So we can count PA out in November.
How does Trump win? He has to deny Clinton both Florida and Ohio (plausible) but then also deny her any two other swing states.

I don't like the odds

this last poll has 10% more democrats surveryed

>Only because of those faggots in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
You could say this about any state with a major city.

>this last poll has 10% more democrats surveryed
That's bad. Trump needs to win Democrats to win PA. It's a very democratic leaning state. He has to win over white Democrat unionists. He's failing to do so.

>It will go red in November.
I hear this every election cycle.
It never does.

Pittsburgh reporting in. I'd say over half my peer group is voting Trump. I am. My wife... she's coming around. She was a bernout. Not R this election cycle, but I think she'll vote third party instead of Hillary

The working class always votes Republican. The problem is that the nignogs in Philly and Pittsburg and the college liberals in Eerie and State College always vote Democrat, and the Democrats keep driving the rest of the state further into economic depression so nobody wants to live there, let alone move in to challenge the city vote.

So it really comes down to turnout. If enough people hate Hillary enough to stay home, it'll go red.

Hillary will probably rig it though.

(Seriously, fuck Philly. It should be its own electoral district.)

He can win Florida and Ohio, but he's almost certainly going to lose Colorado.

That means he HAS to win NC, NH, IA, and NV

You're confusing working class with middle class.

The Democratic party has long been the champion of the working class. They have recently abandoned them to instead be the party of minorities and college educated whites.
PA is mostly white but always votes democratic because it's mostly working class.

>the working class always votes republican
Spot the millennial that's still in high school!

Up until about a decade ago, the Democratic party was literally the party of the working class.

>You can say that again
Fuck. I was hoping he at least had a chance at PA.

Guess he needs to double down on Nevada and NH

This time we have Trump though, old rules don't apply.

inb4 this happens

Joe Biden will live in PA till Election Day. If he can't keep it locked down for Clinton she's done.. Unless Dems are organized enough to get out Hispanic vote in FL.

I'm counting on this

Trump doesn't even have most conservatives energized to vote for him, and this Russia thing is actually hurting him.

I mean exactly what I said.

The cities vote Democrat; Philly went like 90% Obama in 2012. But outside the cities, where all the farmers and coal miners and such live, it's almost straight Republican, and increasingly so every election for the past two decades.

The middle class doesn't exist anymore and the non-urban population votes Republican.

Pic related, it's the municipality map from 2012 (with colors reversed for whatever reason).

That's not working class, that's urban class.

Working class is in the city. The non-minorities.

Actually come to think of it this is more plausible than a Trump victory

I think, at this point, this is Trump's only real chance at winning. It's clear, based on recent polling in Pennsylvania, that Trump won't win that state; Philly is pretty much a less-violent Chicago.

He's just probably not going to win.
It's pretty clear that conservatives are for the first time in over 100 years in the minority in this country.

It will swing back in time.

He can still win, he's just definitely not winning PA

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that think PA, NY, VA, and OR are in play

>it will swing back in time
user hispanics are increasing and for some fucking reason Asians vote for Dems

Still wouldn't fuck it

I feel like NC will go blue again.

This.
Chances are we may have already seen the final republican president with GW. And even then, he only got elected by the electoral college. The nation has moved left further and further. We just have to accept it.

>I feel like NC will go blue again.
Most likely.
It's leaning blue already.

So was the convention bounce a false flag?

>So was the convention bounce a false flag?
No, he got one, just not in the states he needed it.

Nationally he's ahead of Hillary, but she's beating him in almost every swing state

>marrying a leftist
why do you tards do this to yourselves?

Yeah Mccrory and other ncgop are really not having good press right now. Just recently being the idiots that thought the pin on Kaine was the flag of Honduras when it was a military one. I do think they all need to go.

>Suffolk poll
>500 sample size
>over sampled Dems by 10%
>no independants

WEW
E
W

>look at how blue muh state is guize

Altoona here.

Place is slowly starting to warm up to Hillary. There used to be a few Trump signs but I've actually seen some of them taken down. I also know a lot of people that would vote republican but are staying home.

I'd say it's safe to say Hillary takes the state.

PA will be purple / red this cycle.

Hilldog has alienated the college blues (bernouts) and the union blues (miners).

PA is fucked.

>I'd say it's safe to say Hillary takes the state.

No it isn't.

Altoona doesn't represent PA on the whole.

>but she's beating him in almost every swing state
almost every poll begs to differ. d-damn i hate you shills.

Those blue spaces have more population than all the red by a considerable amount.

I didn't see any #CruzMissles protesting the RNC like Bernouts are for the DNC.

>no middle class
>t. I don't know shit about PA

Except Hilldawg won't be getting the bluedog democrats in Pittsburgh and 90% of bernouts. Keep shilling.

>Altoona doesn't represent PA as a whole
No, but it is fairly representative of the parts of PA Trump absolutely needs to win if he wants to carry the state.

Berniefags are super vocal but exist in a bubble. The majority of the Bernie people have already come around to Hillary. Meanwhile, Cruz missiles represent a huge portion of the Republican base and many will stay home. They already costed Romney the 2012 election because he wasn't conservative enough for them.

Johnstown here, nobody here works...

Polls beg to differ

Trump won't win PA or VA.
He needs to pour all his resources into Florida and North Carolina.

Ohio I think he will get.

Not any longer, it isn't!

I like Pittsburgh.
It leans left, but at least it isn't hyper cucked like Philly.

Better sports teams too.

Why in the sam hell do Pennsylvanians drive so slow????

>Urban class
>Lives outside urban areas
Are you, by chance, retarded?

That's exactly what I'm saying: the only reason the Democrats hang on to PA is the urban population outnumbering the rest, but Hillary is going to struggle with turnout while Trump is enthusiastically supported by the rest. If there's ever a chance for PA to go red short of Philly being hit by an ICBM, this is it.

Because they're either black or old and the roads are always shit

I'm guessing he meant rural

Pennsylvania is a white state.

I mean, it votes democratic because of philly, but it's mostly white.

Maine's 2nd congressional district will go Trump

This is actually the election map I feel is most possible (except with NH blue giving Hillary the election)

The black pop is growing insanely fast. Post industrial depressed areas(everywhere in PA except farm country) are a haven for welfare and section 8

Thanks genius.

Those blue areas in the west are all sandersfags.

They are going to stay home.

>for some fucking reason Asians vote for Dems

trump thinks japanese internment was a good thing (along with a lot of conservatives). Asians have no reason to vote conservative, except the rich ones saving some money in taxes.

This. I live in Jersey, and all of our niggers are moving to PA. Of course, the terrible areas are still niggerridden, and they're just leaving so that the beaners can fill in where they left off.

LANDSLIDE

They actually advertise in NJ,NY, and OH newspapers for cheap housing. It makes me sick the shit that moves into my area.

The number of registered Democrats in Philly is only increasing, whil the number of registered Republicans in Philly is only decreasing. Philly is what consistently costs the Republicans Pennsylvania.

We have a surplus of niggers in Pittsburgh and Philly. Not to mention all the very liberal colleges in both cities.

I'm from PA
all of my Berniefag friends are voting Hillary
they hate Trump more than Hillary and are convinced they're voting for the lesser of two evils

Same with California. Fucking LA and San Francisco are two cesspool shitholes that make the rest of conservative California follow their dumbass votes.

PA will not be a blue state this time.

These are the demographics of PA.

White 81.9%
Black 10.9%
Asian 2.8%
Native 0.2%
Other race 2.4%
Two or more races 1.9%

It's not all niggers. It's 80% white. Let's say 100% of Blacks vote for The Demon. The white vote will still be split far enough between Trump, Demon, and 3rd Party to hand it to Trumpire.

Therefore landslide. What to speak of VA.

But how many of those registered Democrats will actually turn out to vote? Even Hillary's own party hates her, even before this clusterfuck.

(No shit the Democrats are constantly making gains in Philly, it's majority black)

Where from? I moved from a super liberal urban area to the boonies

god I wish California split up

Lehigh County, went to one of the college's in the county as well

You sure about that?
archive.is/1tHRp

In my defense, I was blue pulled at the time.

Those are flawed polls.

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/pennsylvania

Look at Philly and its surrounding areas
When will you all wake up and realize that even if none of Sander's PA supporters come out and vote Hillary she might still win on her supporters alone

>No, but it is fairly representative of the parts of PA Trump absolutely needs to win if he wants to carry the state.

You mean places that Hillary fucking pissed the hell off, like Philly?

MSM is losing it'd grip as fewer people watch television. Even black people are becoming net-entertained instead of MSM viewers.

That means enough BLM watch the internet to see how Hillary is a fucking bigoted racist, and they're not being quiet about it.

>212,785
That's how many people they had to screen to get the numbers they wanted.

Keep in mind that the cities are turbo liberal, plus PA's universities draw in turbo-libs from Ohio, West Virginia, and New Jersey.

I think PA could easily go either way, but Virginia is going to be red and I can't possibly see how anyone could think otherwise. Hillary won't be getting Virginia's black vote and Trump will be pulling Virginia's military/welfare queen vote in massive numbers.

You might get a bit more play in Chicago.
I know a shit ton of Chicago Democrats, and they're royally pissed that Bernie isn't the nominee/Shillary didn't nominate a progressive as VP.
Here are the things I've heard from them about who they're voting for:
Trump
Johnson
(1 so far)Stein
Writing in Bernie
Not a single one is voting for Hillary.
This is completely anecdotal, but I think you're underestimating the amount of hate people have for Clinton.