What does your country think about this?

What does your country think about this?
>Canada
>Wonderful!

Russia
This is banned, they do it in gay clubs not in open.

good for your country

I have a question. Why russians hate gay people? Is it because you guys believe that gay can destroy russia?

You don't speak for me, Zhang.

>Why russians hate gay people?
Because that's the natural order of human society? Most countries are against public homosexuality. Why would Russia be different?

Homosexuality is an abomination against God and it spreads hiv. Gay people can't reproduce either.

Most countries also have terrible living standards and are rife with corruption. An appeal to nature just weakens your argument.

>Mexico

It depends, most of the country hates those fucking faggots, but in La Ciudad de Mexico this is seen as wonderful. I fucking hate Chilangos

I mean, I know most countries don't like gay people because it's not nature. I underastand this and agree with this because I am christian too. But, I have seen a video that russians beat gay people outside because of something. I have seen anti-gay protest but I have not seen violence against gay people. That's why I was surprised to russia.

>Why russians hate gay people?
Most of them are liberals who hate average russian.

This. But I wanna know why russians beat gay people up.

oh thats why. Thanks

We hate only this ones who agressively show that they are gay. Someone can find gay person disgusting , but most people opinion is "you can fuck each other in ass but dont do this on my or my family eyes"

Ponyatiya system

Finland
So nice and progressive!

Ignorance and prison culture that hates bottoms.

>Most countries also have terrible living standards and are rife with corruption.
False equivalence.
Nothing to do with having a traditional society.
>An appeal to nature just weakens your argument.
Nice opinion faggot
That's nothing. In Saudi Arabia they get executed.

Are you implying that you don't have hate crimes against gays?

>but most people opinion is "you can fuck each other in ass
That's oddly specific

>beat gay people up.
Bydlo would attack guy who look effeminate regardless of his orientation while shouting "pidor!"
It's just a pretense.