During the long march, some 240,000 retreating Serbs died from the cold, starvation...

>During the long march, some 240,000 retreating Serbs died from the cold, starvation, disease and at the hands of Albanian tribesmen.[1]

Alboroach diaspora subhuman

Based Shqip

BASED ALBANIAN BULLS btfo'ing S*Rbian wh*Toids

>tribesmen
Primitive.

bump

Get

That's because your mental image of a tribesmen is some naked African with a loincloth and spear. European "tribes" refer to paternally lead mountain clans in Montenegro, Herzegovina, Northern Albania, etc that looked like pic related.

Serbia hate thread?

There's nothing really sophisticated about this you autist. There's a reason that most successful country in the world don't have tribes.

Where's all the Serbia hate coming from?
Are you all literally shitskins?

Serbia has always been hated retard.

>t. Albanian OP

The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir presumptive to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg.

You're a Canadian now. Let go of your Balkan cultural nonsense.

Why are people like Albanians/ Indians/ Mexicans so nationalistic? Their countries are complete shitholes and they have almost nothing to be proud of.
It's even funnier and more sad when they don't even live in their terrible countries but still shitpost about how great they are

well americans are ridiculously nationalistic as well.

Serbians are the niggers of Europe

>Why are people like Albanians/ Indians/ Mexicans so nationalistic? Their countries are complete shitholes and they have almost nothing to be proud of.
Tbh Mexico is actually pretty cool. The other two not so much.

that seems an exaggeration. Serbia only had 127,500 military deaths in that whole war. Maybe someone added an extra zero.

Yes, but shitposting or not Americans have accomplished great things. As have Turks, Brits, Japs and many others.
It's the Mexicans who hop the border, shit out a kid, put them in American schools, use american welfare, hospitals, and infrastructure. Then go dance in the street with Mexican flags crying about how great their country is.
The case is similar with Albanians that I've seen. Although they aren't as bad as Mexicans, they still speak their language, hang their flags everywhere, and never miss an opportunity to brag.

well in that case, you are right.

>As have Turks, Brits, Japs and many others.
That's subjective. Imo all three of them have done "great" things, especially if you're comparing them to countries like Japan which only had it's golden years in the past century.

>'s the Mexicans who hop the border, shit out a kid, put them in American schools, use american welfare, hospitals, and infrastructure. Then go dance in the street with Mexican flags crying about how great their country is.
Your countries always had muh heritagers.

Agree with this Aussie, I've travelled pretty extensively in Mexico, been to almost every corner of the country, it's a pretty based place. As long as you avoid certain areas and use some common sense, it's safer than most inner-city areas in the US, and you can live like a king on USD$.

certain very safe areas of mexico are safer than certain very dangerous areas of america

nice one juan hernandez

> tee hee I'm 10% German, pure Bavarian phenotype
is not the same as
>hey whiteboy this country is mine now, even though I escaped from my shit country to come here.

Nice beaches & cheap drinks and whores are not something to be nationalistic about. Or do you not understand the disagreement?

was meant for
fuck

Albania and Mexico aren't shitholes at all desu (well maybe Mexico if you live in a cartel zone), really not comparable to India at all. I've been to Mumbai and it is genuinely a trash heap.

You have to go back

>Albania
>not a shithole
I wish

>albania has almost nothing to be proud of
>unlike japan
Stfu you stupid ameriburger piece of shit. It's not my fault you know nothing about other countries.

Mexico's fine by world standards, but Albania is on par with mid-tier Sub-Saharan African countries.

>It's even funnier and more sad when they don't even live in their terrible countries but still shitpost about how great they are
HAHAHAHAHA

Posts like this are why people make fun of us on here so much. Please pick up a fucking book and stop embarrassing the rest of us you fucking hillbilly.

I'm not Albanian and I never said Albania was great. My problem is where you said
>Yes, but shitposting or not Americans have accomplished great things. As have Turks, Brits, Japs and many others.
Which is implying Albanians haven't either, and that's incorrect.

Just ignore him man, some people in this country are genuinely retarded buffoons. When you have upwards of 320 million people I guess it's to be expected.

>human development memedex
check GDP PPP per capita.

?

Check'em
tfw fellow "Americans" are so retarded in 2018 I have to spend time defending beta CHI 's and their home country.

CHI

>certain very dangerous areas of america
i.e., large portions of basically every major metro area. Anyone from those areas knows and has dealt with this, ergo has dealt with worse than what you can expect in Mexico.

>incredible natural beauty, one of the most biodiverse countries in the world
>world renowned cuisine with tons of variety
>extremely rich history and culture
I don't see what's wrong in appreciating those things. What, in your view, is a more appropriate thing to be nationalist about, muh hueg military?

>on par with Namibia
hoe was he wrong again?

Chams were simpler, they just died form the killing.