The Pebble Is Cracking

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Is Having Trouble Accepting That 'Baywatch' Is A Bad Movie

yahoo.com/news/dwayne-apos-rock-apos-johnson-135344336.html

>The movie’s star, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, however, is on a one man social media mission to convince the world that “Baywatch” isn’t as bad as everyone’s saying it is. Cue the actor launching into an almost Trumpian tweetstorm on Thursday about how out of touch the media is with what the the public wants.

>He kicked it off by reminding us all of the “extremely high scores” from fans.

is it over for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2dx3u95KUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>actor aggressively promotes a movie that he's in

Shocking stuff

the rock in 2020, right Reddit????

litrally /ourguy/

>It's an ""actor"" who's never been in a single good film or put in a single even competent performance thread

The fact that people call him "today's Arnold" just shows how awful modern Hollywood is.

why does he even care? he lives one of the best lives of anyone in the fucking country. i'm surprised he even runs his own twitter.

what does a depressed dwayne the rock johnson look like?

This is clickbait tier, piss off.

I need webms of bouncing or naked Daddarrio.

He said if he runs it will be as a Libertarian didn't he? That deserves praise since he would probably get >5 percent of the vote which is what it takes for a third party to get federal funding or some shit. The Rock would improve the political landscape.

Fuck off Vinny, FF Is all you have left

>Trumpian

The fuck?

It means he acted like a stubborn 14 year old girl in twitter, see, just like Trump

The Rock for President?

kek

>almost Trumpian
they will never shut up about the election will they?

the rock vs. kanye west presidential election 2020

the future america deserves

NO!
there will be atleast 3 more riddick movies.

wont be long until he starts bitching about oppression and evil white people slamming his movie

That seen where Daddario puts her feet close to Zacs mouth was clearly pandering. Fuck that film.

So he responded to literally 3 people and this is some big deal? god damn you all are faggots, go back to /tmz/.

>world's highest-paid actor
The world is so damn retarded it hurts.

Watch it, Christy.

wahhhh stop bullying muh drump- i mean rock

I would actually be okay with that

I like that Christy Canyon is slowly gaining ground on here

how is it trumpian if he's not telling lies? baywatch is actually an amazing movie, and the true fans know that, appreciate that, and clap in the theater when appropriate.

>two party systems

t. The Rock

AND THAT'S WHAT THE ROCK IS SHILLIN

>and clap in the theater when appropriate.
I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW DWAYNE

masterful post

What do people expect him to do? Is he supposed to say it's shit?

CAMELTOES

Eh. His behaviour is kind of cringe but he's right about critics being shit these days. If it has blacks and powerful women in it, the movies get 100%. Even Ghostbuster got like a 75% score or some shit while it's a terrible movie. Baywatch is more like 50%.

Is this fucking real? He's actually replying to random people? Fucking lmao

> If it has blacks and powerful women in it, the movies get 100%
>Baywatch has the rock (black allegedly) and independent women
>Still has shit score
Explain this?

>movie is so garbage that even sjw reviewers can't defend it for having """"diversity""""
noggin

is

joggin

Because its a bunch of pretty and fit characters in bikinis. It fat shames

This desu, Baywatch is fucking hilarious and entertaining. I've seen it twice already and plan to see it again!

ive seen it three times

they only do that when sony spins the movie as some kind of underdog being held down patriarchdemonic cults

Trump doesn't go into Twitter storms? What's the problem?

>space jam
>an objectively bad movie that no one asked for
>gets a pass because fans love it

>baywatch
>an objectively bad movie that no one asked for
>doesn't get a pass because movie studios don't want you to drift too far away from the billions invested into capeshit for the next 2 decades

Nice! I have no idea why retard critics are talking shit, they either never even saw it or were on their phones the whole time. The fans are going crazy over Baywatch.

Can we all agree that Twitter was a mistake?

>Space Jam
>A shit movie only remembered for nostalgia
>Baywatch
>A shit movie riding off of nostaglia and missing the point by not having a fat Hoff as lead
Made me consider things

absolutely. i don't know how people can stand using it.

>not Paris Hilton vs Kanye West

if you went the old fat Hoff route you'd have to get Anderson into it as well any holy fuck pray that ghoul never gets into a swimsuit again

>noggin
>
>is
>
>joggin

>Made me consider things

Epic! I love this meme!

Yeah but that's the point, no one wanted nu-watch, we all wanted to laugh at the old broken fucks pathetically trying to cling on to their youth, it's cathartic

The women are attractive and mostly white. You can't have women being sexy and white. That means they see it as a movie for men.

mmmm really puts kethcup on my fries

Really made me contemplate

shut up fag

Really binary's the autism

PSA:
This was literally a thread on r*ddit yesterday, you're all essentially posting in a r*ddit thread.

>tweetstorm on Thursday about how out of touch the media is with what the the public wants
Gee, it couldn't just be that the media is pussyhurt by this and trying to make a story out of nothing purely for spite.

>we all wanted to laugh at the old broken fucks pathetically trying to cling on to their youth

pretty sure that's what we're doing now
>witch-face roastie from True Detective is aging rapidly
>the rock is roiding freak who'll benoit everyone he knows in a few years
>leto's fucking nuts

Space Jam is a legitimately funny movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2dx3u95KUM

It's really surreal seeing reporters and journalists cite tweets as news.

"Please stop shitting on this movie there's nothing wrong with it." -shill

Yeah but it's just not the same without Hoff and Anderson desperately clinging onto their past fame, I'm sure it'll be fucking hilarious when Vin Diesel tries to be bad arse at 64 in F&F 28 though

did they even do a focus group or some executive retard just decide "yeah i liked the 80s, how about we remake baywatch?"

Since they didn't bother buying critics out it's probably going to come out even.

remake baywatch with the shittiest women we can find and try to make up for it by having the two males jacked as fuck ..yeah that's why Baywatch was popular

I dont think this is bad movie. Its probably not the best movie and I dont want to see it in cinema, but I will watch it at home when it comes out.

They probably saw the Chips movie and thought "we can do that even shittier"

The women aren't independent. They're played straight up as just eyecandy. The movie obviously tried to be the new 21 Jump Street, but the jokes are awful and the movie actually plays out like a real fucking episode of Baywatch instead of lampooning all the retarded shit. Par for the course when these are your writers.

>The women aren't independent
Not the issue, they present them as such with scenes like "muh eyes are up here" and that's all that's needed to establish it for the average retard watching a fucking Baywatch reboot in 2017

>this comedy failed because action movies

>trash Vin
>think everyone loves you and can do no wrong
>think you're going to be the next action hero
>Baywatch flops hard
>haha they just acting like they don't like it!

Is this the end for The Rock? He can't fall back on Fast and Furious anymore.

he could front-run a michael bay film with ease

That's what people said about Marky "Take a 2x4 to the face," Mark and no one gives a shit about Transformers now

he already did dumbass

What? No...

When has the rock ever been in a good movie?

>Mammario
>shitty

Moana

lol

I liked The Rundown

why do you consider it a good movie

Baywatch.

le bogdafuck le gimme a quick rundown xD

haters BTFO

Good songs and MC

KEK

Faster was alright

wtf i love baywatch now

Is Baywatch the BvS of 2017?

>"is it over for that poopygross musclehead meanie THE ROCK??????"

Just pretend he's your wife's bull, cucks.

lol no
nobody here was planning to watch it

I rubbed myself to Daddario showing off how well her sports bra keeps her boobs in unison.

>the same redditor from yesterday posting the same pic
hey bud

Requesting a JUSTED Dwayne edit.