Why were ancient African cavemen better than medieval white people at drawing?

Why were ancient African cavemen better than medieval white people at drawing?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/10/131008-women-handprints-oldest-neolithic-cave-art/
cambridge.org/core/journals/antiquity/article/sexual-dimorphism-in-upper-palaeolithic-hand-stencils/74D8DC4D0743298278CE8AE1F87BC5A7
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wh*Te subhumans are just inferior

pictures on the left are horses drawn in french caves estimated to be tens of thousands of years ago you roach

tens of thousands years ago, crackers did not exist. crackers were artifically created by Yakub in a laboratory in Mecca around 6000 BC

dis

>the t*Rk ""mind"" is only able to comprehend the primitive painting on the left
Unsurprising

>realistic = good
Medieval artists generally weren't concerned with realism

I would rather be a cave dweller than yeshuahist feudal slave.

watch your profanity
it's y*kub

ancient white men drew those horses you fucking idiot

>tens of thousands years ago, crackers did not exist.
I know you're memeing but that's actually true. The earliest evidence of white skin (as we know it today) and blue eyes is from the Motala people from 5700 BCE Sweden.

>ancient white
Ancient Europeans were not white skinned at all.
>men
They were drawn by a mixture of men and women.

>mixture men and women
No.

Chr*stianity

>that cave painting is literally a few km from home

My ancestors :)

Ignore T*Rk posters

>By comparing the relative lengths of certain fingers, Snow determined that three-quarters of the handprints were female.
>the hands in the caves were much more sexually dimorphic than modern hands, meaning that there was little overlap in the various hand measurements.
>Snow's analysis determined that 24 of the 32 hands—75 percent—were female.
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/10/131008-women-handprints-oldest-neolithic-cave-art/
cambridge.org/core/journals/antiquity/article/sexual-dimorphism-in-upper-palaeolithic-hand-stencils/74D8DC4D0743298278CE8AE1F87BC5A7

It’s funny looking

not about the color

Because medieval art was drawn from imagination and not real life. This is what happens you don’t use references.

>gets btfo
>i-its n-not about c-colour
Please commit suicide you dumb American. What an embarrassment to humanity.

that abbo cum is slowing down your neural nets, faggot. white culture=/=color white.

“White culture” lmao

>white culture
No such thing you dumb amerigoblin. There's Italian culture, German culture, Danish culture, Spanish culture etc etc but "white culture" is a creation by amerigoblins who have no real culture other than the rampant consumerism and stupidity their 3rd world tier country exports.

I don’t believe this. Neolithic farmers had a high rate of blue eyes. Source?

Could have been homos. They have women’s hands digit ratios

>gets btfo
>l-lmao
>Please commit suicide blah blah blah

I’m not the same user.

>italian
>german
>dutch
>spanish

all their granddaddies were drawing beautiful equestrian scenes in caves while your were cannibalizing their young.

>A second surprise is that, unlike closely related western hunter-gatherers, the Motala samples have predominantly derived pigmentation alleles at SLC45A2 and SLC24A5
>SLC45A2 is a transporter protein that mediates melanin synthesis.
>SLC24A5 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SLC24A5 gene that has a major influence on natural skin colour variation
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832.full
Well one guy argues they might've been bored adolescents (male) drawing what they've seen but he doesn't acknowledge that pre-historic sexual dimorphism.
Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself. This will be your final (you).

ok, thanks for (that). seeing as how i'm from one of those cultures, and have had varying relations with the other three, the whole turdworld consumerist american meme dont sting so bad coming from someone whose genetics have been stewing on the shit side of the globe.

'White' and 'white' are not the same thing.

The term 'White' is just shorthand for European Caucasian, it's not the thing in and of itself. If a European had a skin disorder making his skin turn black he would still be "White".

Whites are Anglo