god damn the prequel cg still holds up
this movie came out in 2002 for fuck sake

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=191675
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every sequence in that movie is a fucking green screen

oh im sorry, that completely negates all of it
fuck
i guess the movie looks like absolute shit that aged inside milk now that you've explained that to the world

purest ayy waifu

I want to marry that alien

I'm starting to like the prequels more than the Disney movies. At least they still feel like original Star Wars movies with characters that aren't off-brand copies of previous ones

I want to fuck the alien

which is worse, characters that are so monotone and devoid of traits that you literally can't describe them or character that are just one-for-one rehashes with different skin colour or genitals? I'm not sure how to answer the question myself.

the prequels had an original story and original designs, which is their redeeming features.

I want that alien to inseminate me with its tentacles.

shiggy

most people have no idea that alot of the prequel sets were minerature sets

The prequels at least looked nice, the battles were really great too. Acting wasn't good, dialogue wasn't good, but it was still an enjoyable and memorable experience.

There's literally nothing positive about the Disney movies

>tfw no extraterrestial gf

it doesn't hold up at all, all the prequels look like that roger rabit movie, but unintentional.

your troll-fu is weak, anons

>20 years difference
>Ships in the prequels look younger, prototypical, and unique, while also bearing similarities to their successors
>30 years difference
>Ships look almost exactly the same, literally using the EXACT same fighters, just with inverted colour schemes
>People still think the prequels were worthless and Abrams isn't a hack
I fucking hate normalfags

I hate that short kike faggot JJ and his shitty team so fucking much.

This is the #1 reason why.

Not an argument

d-did she give Obi Wan the 'fuck me' eyes?

animation isn't that great to be honest

Better than anything in TFA that came a decade later

m8 that orange woman in TFA was trash cgi for something that came out 13 years later

Holy shit will Sup Forums ever not be triggered by TFA? It's hilarious

The only people who legitimately like the prequels are manchildren or actual children.

And the environments are much more immersive than anything in TFA.

Legitimately the only people who like TFA are actual children.

But I though most of the new characters in TFA fulfilled both those categories...

X WINGS

>Only good thing going for your movie is a return to practical effects
>Introduce that orange monstrosity that looks like 90s CGI

What did he mean by this?

He meant to tell us he's too autistic to function, through subliminal messaging.

holy muther fuck how much money did they spend on that shit? Nigga just put a puppet on a hand and it would look 10,000 times better.

>2002

NEWSFLASH!
COMPUTERS IN 2002 ARE THE SAME AS COMPUTERS IN 2017!
NOW HERES TOM WITH THE WEATHER!

see

My niggers

hope you're just baiting

so true, it looks realer than real life

Oh my.

>years of warfare leads to new developments in weapons technology
>years of peace and stagnation doesn't
wow, it's almost as if people put more thought into it than you did in the 30 seconds it took for you to make that post

I still don't understand why they felt the need to make the Clone Troopers CG, even in scenes like this.

Couldn't they have at least made the fucking chairs real, goddamn

A galaxy is never truly at peace moron. In order to remain in power you have gain more power

I don't think you understand what early 2000s CG looked like.

15 years old dude

bruh...

>Would you like to buy some drugs?
>Well it is why I'm here

the point is that the prequels CGI doesn't hold up at all, like OP states

It's better than TFA CGI so I'd say it holds up well

looks about the same as the Iron Man armour imo

It's better than this garbage

SORRY LUCAS

You should really look at the cgi in the ship battles in TFA compared to the prequels to see how wrong you are.

post the full pic pls

The whole Kamino act is amazing. Obi Wan slowly unfolding the mystery of the clone army is pretty well done.

How do the turbines in the new X wing spin?

Whoever did the new design had no idea what they were supposed to be.

they all look like shit and we're all upset about it

looks good to me senpai
yes
what he said
i don't wanna cry, i wanna die

nigger look at the cold war after WWII and see all the tech it gave us

8.5/10

she didn't even look that young in the originals

>doesn't post source

I can see a slight nip slip in your pic...
MODS

Enough of these prequel apologetics. Objective fact: the prequels are terrible movies, and the Disney Wars are also terrible movies. If you disagree with either of those, you are an imbecile.

Here's another (You)

delusional little brainlet, who was even mentioning TFA

only source i could find

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=191675

OPs can't get (you)s, doofus.

the only "bad" CGI in TFA is Maz Kenada and Snoke, while you can pick basically any frame from the prequels and you'll see some atrocious CGI and background matte city paintings.
TFA will age well, prequel didn't.

I know the source, it's Dark Nek0gami, an old furry artist. Draws lots of aliens and "living gasm drives" that are basically Pokemon or whatever genetically engineered with tentacle dicks.

This, the "resistance" had 30 years to get their shit together. I can sort of understand the first order not improving considering the fact that they are supposed to be a fringe group but everything remaining the same is inexcusable.

Rebel ships are supposed to be scrapped together from remnants of republic tech which caused them to look as gritty as they did. You want to tell me that in the 30 years of peace no one would bother to at least get the tech back to republic quality, let alone improve?

There was no war during the first 18 years of the Empire.

TFA was well made, but creatively bankrupt. Only thing that's really interesting is Kylo Ren

The prequels have a ton of creativity and originality, but it's poorly executed.

Existence is pain

thats a sexy alien/subterranean creature

WTF I LOVE LUCAS NOW

So they could all be the same height,

>Giant pore syndrome
This is what you get when you export your CGI to India.

Actually the software used for graphics and the hardware have changed significantly since then.

Her face is literally flat, they didn't even fucking try!

Well duh this takes place before ANH

Some of the prequel CGI looks fucking amazing (Jar Jar, Grievous) and some of it looks fucking trash (the halls of the Jedi temple, Dexxx Jexxxterrr)

Much of it looks a hell of a lot better than what they're churning out today, which I think is indicitave of how much Lucas cared (two or three years between movies, actually trying to make something worthwhile rather than pumping out focus tested movies every year)

yes this looks fucking amazing, not at all like a playstation 2 game

>one still frame is representative of a two hour movie

Which part of you picture doesn't look good? That's literally what films look like today.

and what are these then

>not at all like a playstation 2 game
Are you 12? Here's what PS2 games look like

looks better than Iron man in Civil War

I like the prequels because the good guys had a real army. Not a ragtag rebellion or resistance army. It made for great battle scenes.

Still images of neither Jar Jar nor Grievous

They're perfectly fine. Have you seen sci-fi flicks recently? That's literally what they look like in 2017

I want to fug that alien.

The horrible blend of actual footage with the fake temple, The hard shadows on their heads like they are right beneath a hard light source.
The atrocious placement of the characters, it looks even worse in motion where they both look like they float on the surface when walking. The shadows, everything about it looks way off.

If films look like that today please post a still from a recent big budget movie with similar visuals, shouldn't be too hard then.

Looks better than this tbqhdesu

Show me ONE frame from any "recent sci fi flick" that looks as bad as any of these

watch any MCU movie

>marvel
>"sci fi"

fuck off. And you're comparing it with the worst garbage in the industry, not so admirable.

That wasn't that hard

This looks "fucking amazing" to you?

You're just nitpicking. Can you honestly say this doesn't look like a 2017 movie?

Nitpicking would be only to be able to find a single bad pic or two, not endless stills.
And yes, it looks like a 2000 movie, not at all as a 2017 movie. Completely flat lighting and matching while today everything is with a dark collor pallete and high shine on the cgi models

The eye scene annoys me that Grievous' eyes look more realistic than Ewan McGregor's.

No it doesn't you fucking moron

Someone post the 50's diner scene