Brit/pol/ - M A R I O N edition

>Merkel rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

>Sky's Martin Brunt: "I Could Have Killed Them All"
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6n8IhAhjKQ

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

>Ukip former chairman Suzanne Evans ends leadership hopes
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-former-chairman-suzanne-evans-ends-leadership-hopes-and-bac/

>New ICM Poll
twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/757880315423711232

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10858870
youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4
youtube.com/watch?v=p1_VH5loOQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for neil

Im off to have a bath, would be banter if I fall asleep and drown to death

Those Americans sure are crazy huh?

she looks like a female putin in that pic

HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED ITS A MARION EDITION

Nice one lad

The world could do with a few more Putins tbqh

How's May doing so far, boys?

Brit/pol/ is rightful Neil clay

strawpoll.me/10858870

strawpoll.me/10858870

strawpoll.me/10858870

Better than expected but it's still early days, also Parliaments having a Summer break so not much will be happening until September.

Exceeded expectations thus far but it's too early to tell.

Is it worth subscribing to the spectator lads?

russ + britain alliance when?

kek

LEFT-CENTRISM IS DEAD BLAIRITES FFS

I'm watching the DNC now. It's excruciating. I'm bleeding from my eyes. Trump will win. Corbyn is the left's only hope in the Western World.

>express
wew lad

>£49 a year membership

Fucking kek. The Guardian is shilling the narrative so damn hard.

>guardian

Blairite theme

youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4

Why aren't you a Blairite Sup Forums?

>Trump will win
Outside of Trump hugboxes everyone knows this is highly unlikely

wew

>Brexit will win
Outside of right-wing hugboxes everyone knows this is highly unlikely

>the guardian will go out of print in your lifetime

feels fantastic lads

Anything is possible

>tfw no gf

Guardian is increasingly becoming a rag but at any rate it's far better than the Express.

Clinton's campaign is an absolute abomination. It's falling apart already. I detest both candidates, but Trump is at least recognising the anxieties plaguing the American people. Clinton is going "everything's great, what are you talking about?".

my heart skips a little every time i see this pic

Nice job Moving the goalposts there

Britain is still mostly white; we might be too far down the demographic hole to pull it out democratically. We'll see.

It's not 3am yet, wait a few hours before you turn this place into /r9k/.

Strapon would be a good addition to that outfit.

Just showing you how stupid your argument is

Usually the tfw no gf feels hit me hardest around 4am

Let's clear Britain from the non-Northwestern Europeans! British Isles are for the Celto-Germanics only! Strength through Purity, Purity through Race!

Oh yeah I know Clintons campaign is awful but I wouldn't put it past most Americans to go with the "Trump is crazy" narrative and vote for Clinton

s-sorry lad

Hands off even if trip.

Provide me with an argument next time

you'll have to make a hate stone pretending it's me and spit on it and put down cigarettes on it baguette

>implying muh hugbox is an argument

“But Blair was not of mortal flesh, and though he was robbed now of that shape in which had wrought so great an evil, so that he could never again appear fair to the eyes of Men, yet his spirit arose out of the deep and passed as a shadow and a black wind over the sea, and came back to England and to London that was his home. There he took up again his great warmongering in Westminster, and dwelt there, dark and silent, until he wrought himself a new guise, an image of malice and hatred made visible; and the Eye of Blair the Terrible few could endure.”

>after the election

>implying ze towiees can do jackshit

Trump isn't crazy, he's just kind of retarded. Most Americans are, it doesn't matter. It's part of why he connects with his people and inspires such enthusiasm. Clinton is an old husk of careerist centrism. The Democrats fucked up so hard by not choosing Bernie, who would've wiped the floor with Trump.

>Russel Brand

>3d
>humans

The whole world dosen't reside around Trump threads
Also
>muh

I just giggle when I see Owen Jones now, it must be hard being wrong about everything.

kek

Poor OJ.

>Milibandite
Milibander sounds better tbqh

This may well be true but political hype can build up in to nothingness I can guarantee you every previous Obama voter will vote Clinton this time around.
She already has certain minority votes down to a fucking T.

kek

Milimemers, lad.

Gotta keep the oh so hard done by privately educated cunts ticking along.

CHEERS NIGE

And what world are you getting Hillary winning from? Certainly not the real world

It's going to be so satisfying when The Guardian inevitably collapses

checked

Praise KEK

more like milibenders

>Milibenders

Tonnes of people feel duped by Obama's CHANGE meme. For the vast majority of people, nothing has changed. They feel betrayed. Trump diagnoses these ills. Bernie did too. Ofc most democrats then will vote democrat now but I bet there's a significant amount of Obama voters from 2008 now voting Trump.

Kek wills it

ayy

Blairite mind

It's not whether or not she has minority voters, it's whether or not she can get the into the voting booths like Obama did, and I don't think she can

>never had a gf
>all friends have finally moved on
>no job
>depression/anxiety

She has every minority group in her favour on top of this she has the entire previous Obama vote down.
Facts may not always be nice but they are true

Well thanks for exporting the BLM shit here. Our cops aren't even armed.

nice trips though

>he's just kind of retarded
>a retard with a net worth of $4.5 billion

Do people like you just hate on Trump for the sake of it? Or do you have legitimate criticisms of his character?

>tfw job
>don`t really spend the money on anything but alcohol
At least the company is fun, I guess.

70% of Americans think the country is going in the wrong direction, but 50% still approve of the job Obongo is doing and the Democrats are running their entire campaign on the status quo. It's fucking weird.

Leakes constantly coming out, more and more people will check them out in the run up to election

Also the debates will be brutal

>not armed

>tfw when you have a twenty years old hot Saxon Dom girlfriend

Go back to your containment board rejects

Maybe your right i'm just fearful that's all. We could well see a repeat of what happened with nige and even Ron Paul to the same regard

>you will never get down on your knees and worship her feet

just wrap me in a blanket doused in gasoline and light the fucking match

He's pretty smart if you see how he's manipulated media the whole campaign

CHEERS NIGE

youtube.com/watch?v=p1_VH5loOQ0

>it's a manchild friend sorts his life out and gets a job and gf episode.

I've watched this one too many times.

>encouraged mass immigration with the specific aim of making Britain less white so Labour could continue winning elections via wefare-dependent minorities

Blairites deserve a slow and painful death.

>brits keked by Frogs
just like the revolution

I don't deny he's intelligent, but when you listen to his speeches, it's literally that family guy sketch where they just say 9/11 over and over

>just wrap me in a blanket doused in gasoline and light the fucking match

Steady on Mandela

CHEERS NIGE

Romney only got about 5% of the black vote which is in line with historical averages. Trump is actually doing better than Romney, the media has spun a biased narrative my friend. Plus historically Hispanic turnout is very low compared to other ethnic groups.

>1 post by this ID

That's just knowing your audience desu lol, most americans are kinda thick, gotta speak to their level