Daily reminder

daily reminder

Oh jesus christ.

Is this kino?

>ha gottem

Daily reminder: JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy are hacks who don't appreciate the Star Wars franchise and have ruined it far worse than the prequels

Improved it

I like that. Kinda a clever idea.

I mean, it makes sense that the first order would learn from the empires mistakes

Kinda weird that an offshoot of the empire is so fucking well equipped. A terrorism parallel would have been far more interesting.

On one hand I didn't like how the prequels just kept making up tons of new shit purely to sell more toys to children and autists. But on the other I'm really tired of watched the exact same vehicles from the old movies engage in recreations of the scenes they were originally in.

I think the one thing that continues to genuinely surprise me about Nu-Star Wars is how lazy it is. Disney traditionally does lot of shitty stuff, but sheer laziness is out of character for them.

>rebuild the same walker BUT WITH SAWS
>still unload your walkers 10mi away

As iconic and cool as the various walkers and ships are in Star Wars, why the hell are they not just glassing each other from orbit?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAJ

is that the only image because I'm not seeing where a hinge would be

CHAINSAW KNEES MOTHERFUCKER

Memes aside, if that part really did unhinge, they'd advertise on the back of the box

and that is not the image I picked

Maybe this is one of those things where the toy company takes liberties with the design

still say lightsaber knees would have been better

i keked

In Rebels S3 finale, they were and winning, but were under orders to bring back prisoners to interrogate.

Maybe their weapons don't work outside atmosphere?

I cannot believe imageswap is still a fucking thing

there is literally nothing wrong with chainsaw knees