Sup Forums I'm a Hispanic American. How can I help the Trump movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/blini-cat
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=CAbqUjQ4ZCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vote for Trump

By voting for Trump and telling all your friends why they need to do the same.

convince your mexibros to vote trump and/or build wall

create spicy memes and vote

SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THIS KITTENS COMES FROM

I SEE PICS OF HIM EVERYWHERE

This. At this rate Trump just needs to keep his lead. The more ahead he looks it's twice as bad for Hilary. Especially during her own convention.

Calm down, have some snacks.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/blini-cat

> pic related
I feel like I'm the only Hispanic that thinks this is unacceptable.

Start by just being an "American".

You're essentially immune from criticism if you speak out in support of Trump's immigration policies. Use that to your advantage. Show righteous indignation that you (or some relative real or made up) went through the legal immigration process and every border hopper is an insult to you.

You're probably roleplaying, but if you did, getting your brown ass on social media and becoming a poster boy would be the most helpful thing you could do.
"Even we Hispanics support Trump."

By going back......

Nah just kidding. Tell them to vote for Trump cause otherwise the US will become like the place they ran from.
And immigration is of course bad for wages, so there is another argument.
Besides - no one likes Muslims

I just wanted to clarify. I already do

no youre not. solo los sucios mestizos y mexicanos illegals son contra trump

> vote for Trump
> build the Wall
> stay on the other side

Seed all the white women since the alt-cucks aren't doing it. Secure the future for yada yada...

pls give me moar. I just made a new folder dedicated to him.

This. Pretty simple desu. Also spread dank Trump memes.

I've been covertly arguing Trump's points on kikebook but, if openly say I'm for Trump then I fear I'll be ostracized from the Hispanic community.

'cause that kitty is like, "I'm gonna eat me some tall piggies if I ever get HUGE!"

I'm willing to shill for Trump on kikebook. I just need some support

This. Break the narrative of the lying media.

They also post on VK.

facebook / kot.jazz /

Go back to where you belong.

If your lineage moved her through the proper channels feel free to spread the good word of trump

if anyone in your family is illegal
Please encourage them to move back to mexico and take any offfspring that they had created while residing in the united states.

Climb the wall. Going south.

I'm sorry OP but this is my thread now

I know this kot. But what is the REAL story?

Dear fucking Lord, what have I been introduced to!?!?!

Nope. I'm a naturalized citizen and MAGA. They WILL go back.

You're an idiot ha

russian girl has this cutet
every day the girl cooks for the cat and it just waits in that chair looking cute, she has a blog full of pics search up Кoт Джaз

Just because he's hispanic doesn't automatically make him a fucking mexican mestizo beaner

i have 500+ images folder
i sometimes fantassize about petting that cat an eating pancakes with it

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

What kind of Hispanic?

Wake your fellow minorities. If you support Trump, you've clearly managed to work through the layers of indoctrination the Left have forced on you through media and your peers.

Teach them that Nationalism is not the same as racism. That it was never about skin color, but about the prosperity of a nation's people. This is the message (((they))) don't want you to hear, lest you unite and their web of lies collapses.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

that cat is sexy as fuck tho

I like this gato

how much is the image limit on Sup Forums ?

>derailinng thread

I'm a mestizo from the South and I'm openly supporting Trump on kikebook and in real life. I've been wearing my MAGA hat and nobody has said anything negative. That being said, I only have white friends so I can't really give you any advice on your hispanic community.

I'm hispanic and I voted for trump in the texas primaries. Going to vote for him this november.

>MFW my sister bitches at me for voting for Trump. While she doesnt even bother registering to vote

Post pic of penis.

DO it NOW FAGGOT!

the squier guitar in the pic makes me kinda sad - they could have goten a better guitar

kek

So does this dude live in Russia or what? I can't tell exactly from those Slav runes.

Mestizo

me or the owner of the cat?

> subversion of the jooish media
I know dude

He is a smug bastard isn't he?

There you go, ameribro
vk*com/sblinami

The owner of the cat, silly. I see your flag, man.

Good work there pepenios.

>if kot blini visited Sup Forums

yes russian

We need a platform so the left can't play "muh racism" card

do you wanna cook some pancakes?

Idiot or not, you can go voluntarily or don't complain when we lose our temper.

Stop it, I'm dying.

I don't know how a cat can make me laugh this hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAbqUjQ4ZCQ

Stay woke my darker skinned compatriot. You guys are (((their))) main pawns, and it's time all us pawns stand together.

I'm sick of them dividing us and then blaming us for the division. Evil doesn't begin to describe the people who would do this.

meta kot

so guys... death to all muslims right?

I can't stop laughing at this thread.

>I'm a Hispanic American. How can I help the Trump movement?
Slash all your hispanic friends tires on voting day so they can't make it to the polls.

Trump needs Hispanic support more than any other group at the moment. Hispanics hate corruption, so you need to convince everyone you know that Hillary is just as corrupt as the Latin American dictators. Clinton Cash youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM and the DNC rigging the election are good examples of this (have a Clinton Cash viewing party. Promise you people will be outraged after they see it)

Trump is the only antidote to the corruption. If your Hispanic family and friends don't want a dictator in America, they need to vote for Trump.

get your mexican buddies together and proceed to riot rape and steal. if any of your bros are illegal thats even better.

make sure to deny any trump affiliation like how the BLM cop killers did with blm.

we appreciate your support mexibro.

someone post that muslim face drawing with the bomb on his head - its black and white, and i will make some Sup Forums related OC

The fuck is going on in here?