Finally France can get unbiased news

Finally France can get unbiased news

>RT
>unbiased

>t. CTR shill

>unbiased
>RT

Finally France can see the news from the another side.

>t. CTR shill
Go back.

And here I was thinking you left Sup Forums for greener pastures

A good day for France.

We have RT en Español, but we don't follow it because they use ustedes instead of vosotros.

Until they fix that I'm afraid only sudacas will have access to Rooskie Truth news.

иди нaхyй

> international news agency
> not addressing viewers formally
Even La Sexta Noticias uses "ustedes" to address viewers, you silly.

Nobody follows La Sexta either except for sudacas and commies, Pablo.

just here for the
>bump

>unbiased news
It's right-wing.

i watched a RT """"documentary"""on the russian ilya repin art academy. the entire thing seemed so weird. like every teacher hardly talked about the school and kept mentioning nearly identical lines about how there were chinese and american students here which proofed russian being desirable and open or something. was just weird never got such a sensation that i was just wathcing propaganda and nothing else

glorious al jazeera
filthy RT go HOMMU

what country/army are the soldiers on the top picture?

russian solduers in crimea

Basically this. Al Jazeera is a little biased against Saudis and Israel (for obvious reasons) but honestly they do keep things more neutral than most networks.

Its generally the best go to for me in terms of media.

radical muslim tv = best tv

this is now a memri tv thread
post rare memris

When you show me pictures of Russian concentration camp in Crimea i will belive khokhols are opressed

Unbiased journalism doesn't exist.

None is unbiased. If you ever encounter such a thing as "investigative journalist" beware, because they are always funded and backed by some interest group.

15 rubles have been deposited in your bank account, comrade!

a cut dick has been deposited in your anus, pomak

Dunno, Ive been watching euronews lately and they almost always show different opinions on the topic and are not trying to force their own opinion down watchers throat.

why is right-wing journalism always blatantly or stupidly biased then they complain about fake news?

>Unbiased journalism doesn't exist.

Different audience.

With the right wing, you just lie. The viewers have a tribalistic mentality so they cannot be objective enough to check out other channels so you really don't have to be sophisticated.

With the centre and left wing you have to be more sophisticated. You have to pretend you are unbaised and considering all viewpoints. You have to hide your funding and your agenda much more thoroughly.

>we have 100 biased news, it's sad
>let's make 1 unbiased news so we don't need biased news anymore
>now they have 100 + 1 biased news
Why whitoids always do this?

>a few months after Macron called them and Sputnik propaganda tools at Putin's face, they open a French branch
I understand that it was probably already in the process for the last year or two, but there couldnt have been a worse time.

Agree which is why i only watch north korean news

because they are retarded, they did start 2 world wars you know.

or wait, i think that was anglos that started it. whatever anglos are the epitome of the evil wh*teoid

Nobody gives a shit about it already. There is so much information nowadays nobody remembers anything

Professional journalism that separates facts from opinions does exist and if you don't require at very least public broadcaster to such elementary standards then you're partly responsible for deterioration of media environment and public discourse.

I wish I could live to see the day when a debate is more about finding the truth or common ground and less about metaphorical dick measurements.
That the opposing parties would present their points with honesty and willingness to admit their shortcomings instead of trying to destroy the other party with fallacies and mockery.

>The viewers have a tribalistic mentality so they cannot be objective enough to check out other channels so you really don't have to be sophisticated.
There is a fanatical element on the left just like the one on the right. They will literally refuse to believe or analzye the facts

This is bullshit and you know it.
Compare western media coverage of 2008 Russo Georgian war and 2014 Crimea invasion

Who shot down MH17?

What's there is to compare? In both cases people were ok with occupation so there was nothing to talk about. Only some blabbing about international law and that's all

Maybe, but the one on the right is like 80%+.

Russian bydlo.

Ah, so this is the source of all of these.

Euronews is still biased towards the West, but it's the most neutral Western news source at the moment.

And on the left it's 81% ))))))
Dude, stop being a child.

Its just biased from the other side. If French people want to know what is going wrong in their country then rt France is a decent choice IMO. You have to keep in mind that's its a foreign outlet tho, they might go overboard with the propaganda sometimes.