3 days for house of kino

>3 days for house of kino

Are you excited Sup Forums?

>dude lets release our show in the middle of the week

Nah fuck these guys

Its an allegory to election day I think

It's going to be hard to release a new season about an underhanded dirty politician in the era of Trump.

Art has been usurped by real life.

I bet Claire is gonna have Frank assassinated, then ascend to the presidency and rule as Eternal God-Empress of America.

That's an ending I'd like to see.

I would like to see claire naked desu shes so hot

True. but it's much more entertaining watching kevin spacey manipulate it all for power. funnily enough it's much easier than that to get power.

Trump literally serves no one but himself while being as arrogant as possible and the people still elected him. amazing.

That would nullify the whole show. Why make whole story arcs about them keeping their marriage together just to end with her betraying him?

The last season was pretty garbage so I don't even know if I'll watch this one. Maybe the first episode to see where it goes.

The creators banked so hard on Hillary winning that the plot doesn't really make much sense now.

Because that's how the original House of Cards ended.

I'm banking on them having an ending at least somewhat similar to the original British show, where Urquehart is assassinated by his own wife before the scandals mounting against him and can tear into his legacy.

That and I want Robin Wright to be POTUS.

This show is going to have literally zero relevance now

You're not going to be able to mirror anything in the real world now, if they even try to it'll come across as hamfisted and unrealistic

Would've fared better under Clinton because she actually does kill people and stuff

>political entertainment in the era of Trump Derangement Syndrome
Here's hoping they can stay the course without going full FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>next season finale
>Claire kills Frank because he was oppressing her femininity
>uses the sympathy to help get elected president since she's so strong and don't need no man
>walks in to oval office
>leans over the desk
>looks up to camera
>"you didn't REALLY think this was about Francis, did you?"
>raps her knuckles twice on her vagina
>cut to black

>Here's hoping they can stay the course without going full FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Has this been true of literally any political-related show so far?

Last season sort of ruined it for me, it just completely turned Francis and Claire's characters on their heads

>spend previous seasons building up that they're sociopathic codependents who don't need no outsiders
>they both crack at the slightest pressure

Can't wait for another season of Stamper trying to find a chick who we can't even remember what the deal was with her and we don't care about his shitty character

Stamper can be an interesting character but hasn't been for the last two seasons.

I wonder if the Underwoods will kill him off just like Urquhart did to his equivalent in House of Cards.

>being this sensitive about your God Emperor that you assume every show will have anti-Trump rhetoric even though this particular show is literally based off of the corruption and malice of the Clintons
KYS snowflake

Stamper is the fucking worst I actually came close with dropping the show because of that ep focused on him