"It is important to fight back when powerful people try to rig the system" - Elizabeth Warren , DNC, in regards to Trump

"It is important to fight back when powerful people try to rig the system" - Elizabeth Warren , DNC, in regards to Trump

HOOOOOLY SHIT, they can't be THIS stupid and blind can they?

i literally lol'd. more of a chortle i suppose.

Yes. They can. I almost broke my fucking TV on her speech the other night when she was going on about corruption and bug money in politics while stating that' why #sheswithher.

It amazes me people can lie with such a straight face, then go home and sleep like a baby.

They sure can.

this should be a dnc comfy thread. i haven't seen one. i thought that newly naturalized tripod was pretty rage inducing. all the spanish is giving me a headache. and i live in az.

This is no different from the same common SJW tactics we've been dealing with for years now.

They always double down. No matter how logically and objectively wrong they are, they always double down. So when they're caught being crooked, it's "no u", when they're caught being racist and discrimatory, it's "no u", when they're caught being violent and hateful and ignorant, it's always "no u".

The goal isn't to convince you. The goal is to exhaust you, by showering you in so much cognitive dissonance and doublethink that their web of insanity cannot ever be untangled. They argue from faulty premises, and remain willfully blind to anything that disagrees with their agenda. It's infuriating--which is exactly the point. By making you emotional, they make you vulnerable and subject to mockery, derision, and it's much easier to knock you over after making you so unstable.

It's impossible to fight using conventional debate. The only way to win is by refusing to play. Trump has the right idea--"Be quiet" is the only response. Make THEM angry, refuse to engage, don't use logic, and just tell them their wrong.

One of the main tactics of the radical left is to accuse the other side of any behavior that you are already doing. It immediately puts them on the defense, and acts as cover so you can continue doing it and deflect any criticism as nonsense because you were the first to point it out.

Democrats have been, and always will be a party for the wealthy and elite, the only reason people think Republicans are the big scary racists that they are is thanks to democratic brain washing, in the media, and everything else.

Democrats try to act like Republicans are responsible for the KKK, and Democrats ended slavery, and democrats are not responsible for all the oppression black people have faced when in fact they are responsible for everything.

Over time republicans got fucking corrupted as well.

But now we live in a era of mass information, so its possible for people to wake up.

It seems like she is kind of oblivious to to everything going on in the world so her statement was probably genuine anyway

You tell me user

She means republicans, of course!

source?
also address
I want to mail her a blanket

Yes, they are. Democrats are a special kind of stupid.

>source?
she said it at the DNC on night 1

just check fox news front page

>HOOOOOLY SHIT, they can't be THIS stupid and blind can they?
This is the same person who has claimed they are a Native American and they believe her without any question. I think stupid and blind is part of the liberal ideology.

am i the only one who would hate fuck pelosi?

Eh...I'd make it work

Just standard politician bullshitting.

Are there any bern voters actually convinced by this person?

She has not only supported a candidate that is supposed to be her ideological enemy, but is trying to forcefeed bern voters that Hilary is on their side all along. She could have made a cynical pragmatic argument for supporting Hilary, but no.

THIS

>The only way to win is by refusing to play.

THIS is the message people need.

She insane.

Its like when a girl cheats on you but then accuses you of cheating to throw you off her scent.

Just replace cheating with being a corrupt old bitch

The word is "projecting".
It was a meme at one point and a pretty common thing.

>dat Emperor tweet

Savage.

Look at it guys, this is their usual tactics in play.

"Take your weakness, and use it against your opponent."

They're very well aware of the "irony". They dont care, they're trying to associate "rigging the system" more with Trump than with themselves.

Or you could call it child tactics. Like when a child hits another and the kid says "he started it"

That's fucking stupid though. The whole system was against Trump but he won. We all saw it happen. Did they think we'd fucking forget?

>"Take your weakness, and use it against your opponent."
Is this in a book or something? It's not in the rules for radicals.
Remember Benghazi? They couldn't defend it so they just kept putting it off then then ridiculed anyone that brought it up as using "old news".
They don't expect you to forget, but they do expect most people to forget. Memories aren't stagnant, if they're pelted with lies enough most will believe them.

It is in Rules for Radicals.