What's some essential /chad/? I really enjoyed Everybody Wants Some and Dazed and Confused...

What's some essential /chad/? I really enjoyed Everybody Wants Some and Dazed and Confused, but in most cases the chad is portrayed as a villain. That's total bullshit cuz the only hs bullies were the lonely betas. Chad's are bros, and bros help other bros.

American Graffiti

>bleached blond hair
>Chad

Pick one.

What are you talking about? matthew mcconaughey was the hero in that movie.

>in most cases the chad is portrayed as a villain
You're thinking of Brad, he's the actual asshole not Chad

also The Beach

chad can do what he pleases and still be a chad

Conan the barbarian
Predator
Pumping Iron

Why is this the same pic people always use in "why are chads portrayed as villains in movies" posts? Im starting to think it's the same person each time.

fuckin' Sherlock over here...

But why would he make the same thread over and over again?

Jump on his dick already

When and why did Sup Forums turn pro-Chad? Do they realize that every Chad would hate them and at best ostracize them if they knew them IRL? Don't they realize that Chads are just roasties with dicks?

Autism

t. numale beta

t. Ben Jacobs

it's a trump thing

because "nerd" culture ruined the internet forever

BMS

People want to be CHAD

Since this is the only place they come to be social, they simply pretend to be a Chad. Its like a life simulator for betas except they get nothing a real life Chad gets.

>mfw I've got chaddish tendencies

this

i didn't know Sup Forums was a small baller zone

If you haven't noticed a large part if Sup Forums culture is now - lift weights, play sports, learn a hobby, have children for the white race, get a job etc. If everyone is becoming a beta, Sup Forums has to become chad.

Because Chads IRL would want to be friends with them and help them improve in terms of looks, social prowess and physical strength. The Chad credo is "Fuaark, we're all gonna make it brah." In turn, the nerds would help Chad out with getting better taste in vidya, film and music. Only Stacies would do the "I was only kissing/dating/hanging out with you as a joke teehee" shit. That whole "Chads hate nerds" shit is a roastie lie.
Even 40k is going that direction with the chadmarines.

>He didn't vote for Trump

WTF I LOVE CHAD NOW