What's the worst thing Hillary Clinton has done so far?

What's the worst thing Hillary Clinton has done so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758709167632879617
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Compromised national security multiple times

born

How much time you got, lad?

Left our people to die in Libya

Murdered Ghadaffi

Was born a woman.
Because I would never vote for a woman

Continue to live.

shes had people that would testify against her killed. this also includes people that were not scheduled to testify against her but had info that could testify against her. like the dnc staffer who got shot in the street. he could have told people more about the voter fraud known to have happened during the primary on the democrats side

its why that crazy bleach blond jew bitch had blm crash the party. she got the cold shoulder and knew she was next so its a threat. if she dies then the blm types will be paid to riot and disrupt every fund raiser and speech hillary gives

Destroyed Libya

>Made a mess of Libya/Syria and let loose the rapefugee invasion of Europe.
>The Clinton Foundation is dodgy as fuck and basically a money making & tax avoidance vehicle for the Clinton Family.
>Herself and Bill allowed a genocide to happen in Africa (Rwanda)

The Boys on the Tracks

>give it a google

Various war crimes.

Hard Mode: What's the only good thing Hillary Clinton has ever done?

/thread

Get a terminal illness and die on stage tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Defended a child rapist she knew was quilty. And later laughed about it.

I heard she made a humanitarian mission to the Balkans while dodging sniper fire and explosives.

>she idolizes Merkel

Exist.

I've got my finest analysts compiling a list right now, user

Fucked this election up. She should've had it in the bag by now

>Merkel

"Make Illegal Guns More Illegal Again!"

Odds are, at least one of the many people she's killed has to have been pretty shitty.

I'd prefer she was in a bag herself, await autopsy.

lived past the age of 12

Tough call. Funding dictators or selling out America, oh wait both were done at the same time.

This is up there

So is this

Rigging the DNC is also pretty bad. That's dictator level stuff (and make no mistake, it was Clinton pulling the strings, DWS was just her agent)

But the absolute worst thing she's done was, as Secretary of State, create the conditions in the Middle East and Libya for ISIS to be created and thrive even when she had plenty of warning that that's exactly what would happen. So much warning in fact that it would almost seem intentional if she hadn't praised the "progress" they were making before it all went to shit and she tried to distance herself.

Pretty shitty compared to her?

I doubt it.

Exist.

She's a psychopath from the get go.

The Haiti thing is pretty fucked up. The world got together to try and help the poorest people in the world and the Clintons stole the money.

Worshiped Moloch.

Probably the destruction of Libya and giving rise to ISIS.

Sacrificing millions of white babies was pretty nasty.

/thread

You're pretty much asking which turd is the smelliest in the sewer.
The real question is what hasn't she done that would immediately get anyone else charged for treason and conspiring against the US.

Existing

Somebody should ask her how she can say black lives matter when she dresses in blackface

She chose hell.

I mean she probably did some good things as a child, right?

it's not her dumbshit

where is the outrage on this

Bill looks like the Mr.Robot guy here

Had the DNC email leaker killed?

Does that compare to the rest?

Remember when ISIS were "freedom fighters?"

Human traficking

Pedophilia

Terrorist funding

Coup d'etat funding

Intelligence sales for money

"What difference at this point does it make?"

As an ex serviceman who lost friends in the ME, just reading that quote makes my blood boil.

>I mean she probably did some good things as a child, right?

Watch this movie.

Slither out of the crooked womb.

Not to mention, murder of whistleblowers

not die

shes a thug on a global scale. makes deals, dont care where or how she makes money, who is comes from as long as she gets hers. she will pander like no other. very manipulative.

Should she have committed Seppuku after Benghazi?

assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

What's sad is we most likely do't even know what it is yet

No, seppuku is a way of dying with honor. She's never had any.

WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?

Had her security budget slashed by the Republicans and therefore couldn't commit enough security to US embassies.

Ok but real answer: I'd say the way she's been chasing the presidency, and the increasing entitlement she seems to have concerning the position is her worst crime. Everything else shady or crooked she has done stems from that entitlement.

>Hillary Clinton
>doing anything worth mentioning
Pick one

Probably murder. A recent example: twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758709167632879617

Nothing. She's exactly the kind of savage cunt that America needs as a leader.

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Committed treason enough times to be burned at the stake?

If you're talking about the election itself:
Id say conspiring to rig the DNC. So that voter fraud.

Destroying Libya

>Hard Mode: What's the only good thing Hillary Clinton has ever done?
She hasn't done it yet, but I firmly believe that she will end her life like Hitler did, in a bunker deep in the ground, with a self-inflicted bullet wound to the brain.

I can't tell if you're a troll, a really bad hillshill, or actually a fucking idiot.

Breathing

Grrr I cringe every time I think of or hear her say that.

Fuck that is one bullet-worthy speech. I mean really she can just take her 7.62mm medication saying that and just die bitch.

Dude, have you heard of her humanitarian aid to Haiti? I hear everything was done in the interests of the people, and now everything is totally back on track!

Not the worst thing but I figure posting this here would be better than making a new thread

>Be neet living with liberal parents
>Every time I leave my room to go to the kitchen I must pass the living room
>Every time I do so, the DNC is on, and every speaker is either a woman or the occasional colored male

Hmmm...

>Watching news earlier
>Had a poll of who is more trustworthy Trump or Clinton
>Clinton was higher in that poll of being trustworthy

I call bullshit. She's not trustworthy. She's an evil incarnation that needs to be put down. Fucking rigged poll. People trusting Clinton should be locked up. How the fuck are these idiots believing Clinton's lies?

This is the only evidence I need to know that she's not fit to be president. Merkel is destroying her country and her people and is fully aware she's doing so.

The Benghazi trials had all the hallmarks of a witch hunt. I don't support Shillary, but that whole thing was just sad to watch. And while the GOP wasting time and money on that witch hunt, they completely failed to put any works towards convicting her of any fo the shit she actually did.

If the GOP had put half as much work into either of her email scandals as they did Benghazi, some charges might have actually stuck. Instead the retards went on a wild goose chase that has not only hurt them, but made it really hard to criticize Shillary without looking like a conspiracy theorist.

So I guess thanks right wing for 4 years of Hillary.

Worshipped an ancient canaanite god of child sacrifice

worse thing is run for president with credibility

SHUT

IT

DOWN

but she's so BORING

Then why hasn't German citizens overthrow Melted Face(Merkel) yet? If you have a shitty leader, overthrow the asshole.

Racketeering
Offical Corruption
Bribery
Evidence Tampering
Mishandling Classified Data
Perjury
Obstruction of Justice
Election Fraud
Money Laundering

No sense of nationalism.

>Supporting coup in Honduras
>Installing Martelly in Haiti

Because German police literally throw you in prison for speaking out against Merkel or for speaking out against rapefugees

Bill

you're a bad troll.

super satan agrees

Exist

>どうもありがとう

>for speaking out against rapefugees

Its fucking stupid of Melted Face to cover up shit to protect these assholes. Thats treason right there.

Approving Russia as secretary of state to trade in a large volume of our uranium, which she originally was aware of and blocked, but later permitted to continue after Bill took elevated and multiple speaking fees from business interests that profited from the move

Letting Russia get huge amounts of uranium and the capability to deal in it was pretty fucking stupid and evil, all things considered

>NEET

Stopped reading, useless faggot. stop being a fucking burden on everyone around you, peice of shit.

Take a few hundred millions dollars for Haiti
Including U.S. government money for Haiti
Keep all of it for herself.

And I'm not even kidding.

breathing, repetedly.

Dat file name

The only credibility she has is that she's a credible threat to the republic.

That's pretty tame by her standards