twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>smash my skull in pls my dad is a faggot

>also I'm a faggot too

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

>dad is 6'3" and aesthetic
>he is a disgusting smallhead manlet

>that hairline
No wonder he's crazy

>ive never had a real father figure and im trying my best to get to manhood but Im easily distracted because I have limitless opportunity and also no discipline.

As someone who is 5'4" and suicidal, this image amuses me. Can I save it?

rate my fangs

He ghetto vampire cyber man.

>Hi, I'm Jaden Thmiph, nithe to meet you.

at least hes smiling now instead of frowning

TOO REAL

It's better to just imagine he's the braindamaged gay clone of his father.

Siblings destined to fight to the death

It's a stock image. Why you gotta ask?

>DAMAGED

jaden smith confirmed for new bond villain? the lovechild of jaws and an ebony vampire.

How Can Mirrors Be Real If My Teeth Aren't Real

grrrr :D

>being this new

came here to write this

We podesta nao

Will Smith's kids are proof that you can't just just let your kids do whatever they want because they'll up being retards. He seems like the perfect dad. If he had just been a little more disciplined in raising his kids they could have great. instead they are complete psychos. SAD!

>I'M CRACK DRACULA, BITCH

>I'm still black I swear!!

what is her stando power?

No u cant

you mean like how you were disciplined right? because you grew up totally not in an autistic way hiding from social activity and posting on internet forums as a means to compensate for never communicating with people while watching TV shows late at night.

and one day you'll have a gun in your mouth realizing you can't play catchup with social norms. DOUBLE SAD!

thanks, but no fangs

Who would have thought Will would be such a shit dad....

That boy is destined to live in his fathers shadow.

The first son took all the tall genes, also just realize jayden isn't the kid from the two of us
youtube.com/watch?v=_WamkRSDeD8

That was a pretty awful pun, to tell the tooth.

bracku mirror

I feel sorry for him. I'm so glad that facebook and twitter didnt exist when I was a teenager. All those stupid speudo intellectual meanings archived on the internet for ever.

I'm halfway through season one of Gotham. Please tell me Fish Odor is killed or otherwise kicked off the show soon. I can't stand her face.

You Mean That You're Not Basking In His Guru Like Wisdom?

holy shit so much projection in one post. Is this your personal suicide note kevin?

Poor girl, she looks like her father in drag

that pic desperately needs face swapping

>projecting
>meanwhile autists are saying this kid who has no limit on his decisions in life is in shambles

kek'd

Holy shit, we've summoned Candyman.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeIkk6Yo0s8

Looks pretty metal

I approve!

Does he still make new ones?

>Trey moving in on his dad's wife
I'd do the same desu. Jada is fucking crazy but so very fuckable. Being igloo bros with your dad isn't incest.

He means that he's smoking meth now. YEAH MR WHITE
B STANDS FOR BITCH

It's for the matrix reboot

#damaged

>meanwhile autists are saying this kid who has no limit on his decisions in life is in shambles

I never said his life is in shambles. I said he was a psycho. I doubt either of the kids will do anything in their lives other than ride the coattails of their father. whether it be meme roles in movies, or shitty music contracts. They will forever be wacko hippie no limits freaks because their parents never told them NO

that looks like only his daughter is actually from him. the other two look like they are from extra marital affairs.

Go back to tumbler you dumb bitch.

>He seems like the perfect dad.

He clearly fucking isn't.

>If he had just been a little more disciplined in raising his kids they could have great.

Pretty sure I heard he was weirdly controlling in their childhoods. He only started going hands-off in the teenage years, when all the damage was already done.

Willow summons Jaden in his White Batman form and Jaden summons Willow in her Shaman form.

Their stand is called Just The Two Of Us

I meant in my head that he seems like he could have been the perfect dad

The New Fresh Prince of Bel-Air starring Jaden Smith when??

Or padre

This sounds about right.

Carlton is now the same age as Uncle Phil was when the show started... Will is three years older

It's Jada Pinkett's manlet genes that supressed Will's height genes. Never breed with a womanlet

>MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Isn't he like 18? How is it possible to have that hairline at that age?

Ayy lmao

You do know his wife is bat shit crazy right?

Dreads ruin hairlines

Why do blacks have such bad hairlines? I'm being serious here and I've only noticed this recently but on average their hairline always seems way further back than other races.

knew a guy who was receded back to his ears by 16.
Poor bastard.

More testosterone. Why do you think white women flock to them?

>cuck fetish posting
Fucking kill yourself

bite me daddy :3

Their hairline are naturally fucked and aren't lines so they get them shaved/trimmed. Everytime a black man goes to the barber he has to get his hairline did

All I did was answer his question honestly stop being a mad whiteboi

quote right of the msn comments section

Testosterone and Hair loss aren't linked, m8.
That's a myth based on the fact that smart baldies realised nobody cares if you're bald so long as you're /fit/

That's provably wrong. A lot of guys start getting /fit/ around 20 when male pattern baldness typically starts creeping in, so there's a lot of people seeing correlation as causation. The truth is exercise shows no link with baldness in studies despite the change in testosterone, because it's the wrong type. Dihydrotestosterone is a specific product of testosterone and is the primary cause of pattern baldness. Generally, everything associated with male physique is because of testosterone, and everything female is oestrogen. That's why just taking hormone blockers and supplements and swapping from one to the other can make you look like a boy or a grill. Biology's pleasingly simple like that sometimes. I can grab some sources if you're interested and won't bully me for it, but the abstract of this paper goes over it in brief with attributions out the wazooo: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK278957/

Guess I was misinformed; thanks user.

She should have done Ghost in the Shell

>doesn't know the joke extends past "can i save it nao? xD"

Close.

He's in the new Matrix movie.

Never trust a man who grooms his eyebrows.

you should see the kids he hangs out with

This is what happens when you don't have people in your life that make fun of you. Positivity and encouragement at all times is unhealthy.

Real Eyes

Don't ever post some dumb shit again faggot

MOM'S

I've never understood the grill thing. They always looks absurd/disgusting. It ruins any smile. Probably dangerous as fuck if you're in an accident or get struck in the face by something.

Grills are like a low-IQ litmus test. Show me a PhD who wears a grill.

>Grills are made of metal and are generally removable. They began to be worn by hip hop artists in New York City in the early 1980s

>Jaws first appeared in the 1977 film The Spy Who Loved Me as a henchman to the villain, Karl Stromberg.

BLACK PEOPLE BTFO

I'm predicting now that both of these turds are going to change their genders sometime in the next 10 years.

She doesn't look too bad, pretty cyberpunk, which is cool.

At least she doesn't look downright retarded like Jaden.

No. in fact, I'll do it right now
You're a heterosexual.

When did Jaden become Afrikaans?

*SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

You know she would let you cum in her asshole

Which super hero should she play?

Hey JP, what do clothes cost in the matrix?

Jayden and Willow are 18 and 16 respectively. Imagine being a teenager with that much wealth. Maybe ease up until they get a bit older and see how they turn out as actual adults.

She does look downright retarded though.

DELET THIS