MEW praises Wonder Woman

Holy shit, are you ready for some kino, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/2429327/mary-elizabeth-winstead-envisions-bulking-up-for-wonder-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MUH VAGINA

its ghostbusters all over again isn't it

Based MEW
Sup Forums and Riley BTFO

It's so brave for women to be actresses in times like this. The hardships they must face... it's difficult to think about.

Time to drop MEW once and for all

Yes

Except that capeshit brings the dosh and they are handling the promotion like you should.

It's cool with me this time because it's DC. We are the Jews now

If MEW says its kino, it's fucking kino.

I love how she didn't even say that it was a good movie, she was just struck by the fact that women were in the movie. EPIC!

why is everyone pretending this is the first movie to ever star a woman?

this isn't even the first comic book film with a female lead.

why can't it just be another fucking shitty super hero movie. why does it have to be served with a side of self-indulgent preachy feminism?

god i hate everyone and everything

Sjws happened

>This market pr shill thinks he's going to mine word of mouth on Sup Forums

Dcfags and corporate shills are delusional.

Reviews are phenomenal for this film. I guess feminism wins

Someone should honestly just take down the internet. Everyone's a dumb ass.

Even the director doesn't like that people keep pointing that out and asking "how it is to be a female director directing a female superhero movie???" and shit like that

>I was struck by how affected I was

It's incredibly surprising that such a movie can be made under a fascist misogynist government like Drumpf's. These women are heroes.

It's Wonder Woman. There's a lot of history there, user.

In what kind of film, exactly?

This makes me want to hatefuck her so bad

>when you're married to such a beta you can't even claim domestic abuse

It made one woman cry. She made a post about it

This is the most important film of the decade.

Everyone should-- no-- MUST watch a film that is finally about a strong female character

Which is why all screenings should be free. Let the world know the wonders women can do.

>DC pitting the feminists against the disney shills
HAHAHAHAH FUCKING BASED

What a delicious fucking idiot she is

Yes and no. For critics it probably is but WB isn't actively shitting on the male fanbase like Sony did. That's why Ghostbusters failed while Wonder Woman will be a modest success

>the wonders women can do
That's a pretty good line. Should of pitched it to the jews and become a millionaire

>struck by how affected i was
what a shitty sentence

they kinda are shitting on the male fanbase
albeit nowhere near as much

What history do you speak of? That WW was just based on a fetish? Pretty sure that anyone praising this for feminist reasons doesn't give a shit about the history of WW.

>why is everyone pretending this is the first movie to ever star a woman?
>this isn't even the first comic book film with a female lead.

I honestly think it's because Marvel has been dragging their heels. There's been 15 MCU movies with a male lead. Theres no reason why DC should have beaten them to the female punch

Fuck 985D checkers right here

>this isn't even the first comic book film with a female lead.

It's Wonder Woman retard.

If a movie has the right to actually take advantage of that is this one.
My mom is 52 and her sister is 48, both are going to see this movie, they grew up under a dictatorship and the Wonder Woman show was literally a symbol of actual empowerment in their college. Wonder Woman has been feminist since the 40's m8. This isnt Ghostbusters, and WB doesnt even need to shill for the feminsits, they will on their own. No one knows shit about wonder woman, but its actually iconic, not just "popular".

How are they?

Hollywood actress shilling for feminist brownie points, news at 11

They are not. Especially since males are not the target of this movie, this movieis for the older ladies and the hunger games chicks

why is it always 80 pound twigs who play stronk women

He is thinking on one cinema having screens for women and faggots only, a shitty gimmick.

So if I watch this movie do I win points with MEW?

ikr, rich hollywood women know what oppression is all about

>That WW was just based on a fetish?

Wonder Woman was created because William Marston wanted little girls to see a strong woman ion comics because he believed men should be subservient to women. He was trying to indoctrinate them from a young age. That Seduction of the Innocent book should have targeted Wonder Woman instead of Batman

All low-key publicist work to come out in a few months

why wasn't she cast as ww?

Seduction of the Innocent did target Wonder Woman for the BDSM, just less than Batman and its faggotry

who?

if 0 men see this movie, it will not make money
I hope none do

In this case, Gadot sucks dicks pretty well. She was supposed to get the role of Faora, got preggo, and got a chance at the casting of wonder woman, Her height and Ben wanting to fuck her did the rest.

how long do we have to pretend that women are a rarity in movies/ series?

because she's not Jewish

So now that WW is confirmed to be KINO and more iconic than the entire MCU again, will disney shills finally leave this board?

She did audition for the 2007 Justice League attempt

>Then there's Mary Elizabeth Winstead, an actress who actually auditioned recently for the role of Wonder Woman. She's just "trying not to get [her] hopes up," the 22-year-old told MTV News.

>"I was so excited [to audition]. It would be the biggest honor in the world to play an icon like that," she enthused, looking like a child on Christmas morning about to be told whether or not she could open the world's biggest ever present. "We'll see. I keep thinking about all of the physical training I could do, bulking up and getting some muscles. I've never seen myself like that before!"

mtv.com/news/2429327/mary-elizabeth-winstead-envisions-bulking-up-for-wonder-woman/

Because she's too good for this dreck.

How is possible for a human being to be this much of a caricature? Does he have no self-awareness whatsoever?

WB is not even being subtle anymoren about the paid shills.

It's funny because women are exactly the audience too be too stupid that "feminism" has been co-opted by corporations and politicians to demand unwavering loyalty.

Better watch that Feminist movie ladies, you wouldn't want to not be a feminist do you?

Better vote for that woman, you don't want to be bad feminist do you?

>women are exactly the audience too be too stupid

this is why we need feminism

Women were a mistake

>Do ridiculous PR stunt involving women only shit so you know the quality of the movie is going to be bad
>Get female celebrities to chime in to get retarded followers bandwagoning in on the movie

It's going to be forgotten the week after it premiers. PC and SJW culture now is nothing but a force field for Hollywood directors, artists and writers to hide behind when you question the quality of their work. What you don't like the movie, was it not empowering enough for you? Then you're a bigoted, white male, cynical WAYCIST who hurt my feelings.

>It's going to be forgotten the week after it premiers

This is not the MCU

that doesn't look like a very appetizing pizza

i don't give a shit. im tired of these victory laps we have to watch every time a woman does something.

a woman directed a movie and it... get this... STARS A WOMAN.

big fucking deal. it's been done before.

>SHE TIED HER SHOE ON HER OWN! HOW BRAVE AND INSPIRING. IM STUNNED AND IN AWE. WOW. JUST WOW.

that shit is the opposite of equality. if anything, women are patronizing to each other, making such a big deal out of fucking nothing instead of just treating it like its normal.

act like you've been there before. the constant celebrating it just highlights the fact that they aren't as accomplished as men.

>it's super duper iconic wonder woman!

just because the source material is old doesn't make it any less annoying.

To be fair, there are not that many interesting female characters in marvel worth making an entire movie of.

>sure it's still got a very heteronormative perspective of love
How is this even a fault? God fucking damn it.

How?

Ghostbusters was a cashgrab remake with a gimmick of replacing the men in the original with women.

Wonder Woman literally can't be told without women. Fucking sexists will hate the movie because women won't touch their peens, but the be sensible. It's a female superhero, of course there are women onscreen.

I'll bet it sucks anyway and that has nothing to do with the genitalia of the filmmakers and stars

Is there a Marvel lead female character as iconic as WW though? Ms. Marvel I suppose

>now Sup Forums believes in shills
top kek

he also believed that women were superior to men and yeah, the whole lasso thing was because he was really into bdsm.

It's like when people were complaining that Black Widow didn't get enough toys. As if those people would buy Black fucking Widow merchandise.

Even romantic interests like Lois Lane and Mary Jane are more relevant than Marvel's heroines.

>struck by how affected I was by it
>I cried when I saw it because it's so inspirational
How much money did WB pay them?

The thing is that most iconic Marvel women are tied to either teams or male counterparts. X-women, Sue Richards, She-Hulk, Wasp...

dude sounds based

we're making fun of it you cretin

I'm onto your games MEW
>Splits up with cuck husband
>Starts fucking Ewan Mcgregor (of Star Wars fame) probably to further her career
>getting a bit more visibility from Fargo
>Shilling for a DC movie hard in a desperate ploy Whedon will notice

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me

Ice cream told me being straight was bad

>Sup Forums triggered by women again

Wew

Zero, shills are reviewers not actresses with instagram accounts

damn, i think we found the new Roger Ebert

Yeah pretty much. I was looking up all the female heroes of marvel and the only interesting one are already in movies with other heroes.

>implying a woman would ever speak against the 2017 WW agenda after hillary got btfo

nigga please no one will talk shit about this movie until the embargo is released

>surprised that a movie about Wonder Woman has women on it
is MEW retarded?

The dumbest thing is this movie is during World War 1, did she expect some gay love story or something? That shit was not that common back then.

marvel not getting free reign with the x-men really limits them i think. singer's x-men is really hit and miss. 1 and 2 are good, FC is ok, DoFP is good and the rest and kinda ehhh

so many good storylines they just dont cover though.

Wow that says so much about how good the movie is.

Patty isn't a hack like Feig, Wonder Woman has been a stronk woman for 80 years and it's not a reboot of a classic movie. So it's absolutely nothing like Ghostbusters you moron.

In a way, it is a milestone, this is the first time a woman has directed a movie with a 100+ million dollar budget.

The more relevant ones are part of X-Men, and most X-Men characters are not relevant on their own either.

So it's confirmed great, good. I like when Sup Forums gets BTFO

Both funny and ironic considering it isn't a non-MCU Capeshit movie, just really goes to show you how much Disney/Marvel don't want any competition involved in their business so they are doing everything in their grasp to trash whatever movie DCEU pumps out

>when your waifu goes over to the dark side

>Do ridiculous PR stunt involving women only shit
That's not WB though.

That's a movie theater.

Sort of. It'll probably be another critical flop like all DC movies but it won't be a commercial like Ghostbusters was. Like GB though, any man that criticizes this movie will instantly be labeled a sexist and any woman will be seen as being brainwashed by the patriarchy.

>It'll probably be another critical flop
It's getting good reviews across the board.

You know the funny thing about this movie?

Steve Trevor's shown as the hottest and bravest man to ever exist in the movie. Wonder Woman gets completely smitten by him. Every scene she's ogling her. In the end he's the hero of the movie. Not to mention that he's the one that teaches her things like as if she was a child and show her how to use her strength properly. There's even a scene where he's completely naked and Wonder Woman's getting visible wet.

That's probably all the "heteronormative" complaints come from.

>he still thinks being hetero is the norm
really white males?
IT'S
THE
CURRENT
YEAR

so now is wrong to feel attracted to the opposite sex?

There's no reviews around, embargo until Monday. Twitter reactions barely count since literally every movie ever is the best shit according to those

>I honestly think it's because Marvel has been dragging their heels. There's been 15 MCU movies with a male lead. Theres no reason why DC should have beaten them to the female punch
Shut up

How do we know they didn't pay them for this?

Chad wins again