If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely...

>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a seat and leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.

>wagecuck

If you dont leave a mess, you're a cuck and you are doing somebody else's job for free

I don't understand this meme. It's petty as fuck on both sides.

Basically...if that was the case they could just replace Pedro with a trash can and call it a day.

By rubbing greasy fingers on the seat you're potentially ruining the movie for a fellow moviegoer or even yourself next time you go

you're a retard for buying any of that shit in the first place

Because there is only one seat in the whole place

Yesterday i watched a guy dump his whole tray of half eaten nachos, popcorn, drink and other shit all over the wall when exiting the theater. Without even looking, guess he assumed there would be a trashcan there. None the less everyone behind him had to turn around and go to the other exit as not to step in cheese and soda.

PICK

IT

UP

WAGIE

what about the mandatory penis inspection if you don't buy anything from the concession stand

you're retarded

i don't give a shit about leaving trash behind but if you rub shit into the seat then fuck you because i'll have to sit there

i could care less about the wagecuck

The person after you doesn't know what you did

we just live in a world where common courtesy is treated as some sort of selfless act because it can be so rare

So how does it ruin it for them if they don't know its there

They could sit down? Touch the seat and say wtf is this greasy shit

Be nice to the wagecucks guys, they don an important service
>inb4 t.wagecuck

and I give a fuck why?
Paying for the ticket gives me the right to rub my popcorn grease wherever I want

This is called create jobs retard. If people didn't make a mess, you wouldn't have employment for cleaners.

Yah man go for it. You've got the right to do literally anything you want

this, we're actually doing them a favor

>really shitty service at the kiosk and concessions, like real nigga hours shitty
>buy two packs of buncha crunch and a small popcorn, leaded up with butter
>pour it all on the ground
>take off my shoes and socks
>rub the melted chocolate buttery concoction all over the aisle, so it's a big ugly mess
>leave the movie halfway through, shoes and socks in hand, leaving tracks of melted chocolate along the ground on the way out
>never come back to Slidell Louisiana again
I've never gotten around to seeing the end of Happy Feet...

If you cleaned up after yourself and there were no need for these designated cleaners who obviously don't do anything else, movie tickets could be cheaper. So thanks faggots

>leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.
Are you too much of a beta pussy to ask them to hold the tomatoes and onions?

I fucking leave my soda pop in the cup holder and popcorn under the seat. For as much as that shit is I should be able to put it WHEREVER I want. FUCK the wagecucks.

>>you're a retard for buying any of that shit in the first place
Agreed
>mfw people don't smuggle in their own pic-a-nic baskets

so what goes through your mind when deciding to do that instead of throwing it into a trash can you walk by on the way out anyways? Is it because 'you just can'?

>Paying for the ticket gives me the right to rub my popcorn grease wherever I want
>Paying for the ticket gives me the right to damage someone else's property
You're a nigger.

PICK
IT
UP

If you don't want to pick up others shit then don't do it
>but i'll lose my job
so pick up others shit you faggot

>Paying for the ticket gives me the right to rub my popcorn grease wherever I want
>paying for a Disneyland ticket means i get to whip my dick out in front of kids
>paying for a boat ride means I get to spray graffiti all over it
>paying for a hooker means i get to kill her

i'm starting to like this train of logic. i think i actually might start living my life like this. thanks Sup Forums

I'm not saying it's not their job and they shouldn't do it. It just comes down to the person who does it for no reason other than to make a mess. OP is prob too much of bitch to actually do it but there are people who really do and Ill never understand

>It just comes down to the person who does it for no reason other than to make a mess

It's an entry level job. Best thing to learn at an entry level job is people can be dickheads just to be dickheads. Accept it.

>Best thing to learn at an entry level job is people can be dickheads just to be dickheads. Accept it.
Isn't that what K-12 is for?

Who the fuck doesn't have a job in high school?

I was a wagecuck in retail for 2 years but that still doesn't give people an excuse. I just chalk it up to their own lives being that shitty

If you dump your trash on the floor, you are the worst type of sub-human scum there is. Seriously. Islamic nigger muslims are above you and have better manners than you.

die in a fire.

How did my post imply that at all? What level is your reading comprehension at?

nothing better than spitting out sunflower seeds I know I don't have to clean up. the movie are pretty much the only place I can enjoy them. I love it so much sometimes I'll bring extra garbage from home to drop under the seats.

P I C K IT UP
I
C
K
I
T
U
P

Even faggots who dip know better than you. How fucking sad

>I was a wagecuck in retail for 2 years but that still doesn't give people an excuse

any retail "wagecuck" knows customers can be assholes for no reason. And it doesn't give them the excuse cause they can literally get you fired cause you're an entry level employee.

Since when has Europe and America been populated with tribesmen who don't understand our values. The basic value of not littering regardless of context would have never been questioned a few decades ago, or if it would have, people would quite literally shit on you. I purposefully avoid busy hours because of the low attention span teenagers who can't go 5 minutes without talking, or lighting up their phone screens. When have these fucking tribespeople taken over?

>And it doesn't give them the excuse cause they can literally get you fired cause you're an entry level employee.
and it does* give them the excuse...

Idk most people would prob say it's 'entitled millennials' which isn't entirely untrue

P I C K

I T

U P

W A G E C U C K

>wagecuck

what the fuck are you if you're not a "wagecuck"?

Someone who earns a salary. Or tipfag or commissionbitch

If they didn't leave a mess, you wouldn't have a job... I think you should celebrate it.

>Broken window fallacy

This. To take it even further, violent crime must be endorsed as it creates jobs for police, doctors and nurses. You've certainly hit the nail on the head user.

You buy burgers and fries in american cinemas?

not an argument

A free soul.