Operation Bern It Down: New Jersey, New Jersey, New Jersey! General

riginal post:
>Lads, I just came up with an idea. Remember back in 2008 when McCain almost lost Montana due to a bunch of activists putting Ron Paul on the ballot? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Montana,_2008 Well, why don't we put Bernie on the ballot in a few blue states or harder to get swing states? Here the states I thought about targeting:
>New Jersey 800 signatures needed by 8/1/2016 CURRENT TARGET STATE! Nomination papers are ready to go: pdf-archive.com/2016/07/28/2016-general-president-petition/ we need all anons on this state!

>Colorado 5000 signatures needed by 8/10/2016

>Rhode Island (Big opportunity!) 1000 signatures by 9/9/2016

>Vermont 1000 signatures needed by 8/1/2016

> Wisconsin 2000 signatures needed by 8/2/2016

>A lot of those deadlines are fast approaching but if we can co-op the Bernie people for this plan we could pull it off. What you guys think?

The Plan:
Alright, here's what we need to do. If you live in one of these states please contact your local elections officials and see what needs to be done. Some states require the consent of the candidate but others do not like with Ron Paul Montana in 2008. Then, we need to come up with a plan to reach out to Bernouts and make them do the work for us. We need to have this ready by tonight before the Correct the Record mods at the Sanders subreddit shut down the sub for good. Godspeed, Gentleman.

Updates:
>facebook page launched facebook.
com/Put-Bernie-on-the-General-Election-Ballot-1232738150104891/

>We are looking for Trump supporters or Bernie supporters over the age of 35 to named Bernie Sanders or can run under that name within state law. States this is needed for: Wisconsin
List of ballot deadlines: occasionalplanet.org/2016/02/11/how-independent-candidates-get-on-the-ballot-heres-a-state-by-state-chart/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i4Z7Wcd6Nw
i.sli.mg/a/V9aISJ
streamable.com/r8kp
usapoliticsnow.com/?p=4058
pdf-archive.com/2016/07/28/2016-general-president-petition/
youtube.com/watch?v=S5aMMRes2u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm from jersey and I'm voting for trump ok?

Share this video along with #BernTheBallot memes

>DNC shuts out Bernie delegates and install white noise machines to sound them out
youtube.com/watch?v=_i4Z7Wcd6Nw

they hate trump, trump supporters, and Sup Forums even more though

we should still try and get him on the ballot though, it's just going to be significantly harder to get this done because bernouts are going to know it was spearheaded by people who don't want Bernie to win

Anybody have details on how to petition for Bernie on the ballot in Colorado?

Target these!
>Utah (1000 Signatures)
>Vermont (1000 Signatures)
>Washington (1000 Signatures)
>Rhode Island (1000 Signatures)
>New Jersey (800 Signatures)
>Minnesota (2000 Signatures)
>Iowa (1500 Signatures)
>Idaho (1000)
>Hawaii (4347)

And we want you to vote for Trump. This is just to fuck over hill. Please sign the petition and circulate it.

Goddamn I hate fucking Redditors. It doesn't work if you just tell everyone the plan you retards.

Which one of you faggots was it?

Eh, we need boots on the ground which they have.

put all your effort into Stien instead. She's already on the ballot here in CA and she'll probably get a decent chunk of votes. If Dem turnout is low, the state could flip.

Why the hell would you immediately make a move to delegitimize any of your own efforts?

Fucking hell.

RI, NJ, Washington and Vermont should be primary

>Colorado: Receive the nomination of the party's state convention [73 days before primary election]. OR collect 5,000 valid signatures from registered voters. An unaffiliated candidate must be registered as unaffiliated by the first business day in January of the year of the election.

So unless Bernie registers as unaffiliated, it doesn't look like we can do this in Colorado.

Unless we can get him on the Democrat ballot alongside Hillary. Is that possible?

i.sli.mg/a/V9aISJ
Images created for bernit

Video of last nights protests;
streamable.com/r8kp
(like outta dystopian film)

I like this idea OP. I hope it grows legs. I don't live in any of those states but I hope this works.

Fyi anyone twittering or tumblering should try to coordinate with /cfg/ because they are going full war on twitter/tumblr tonight with hashtags

Fuck off Burnout. I live in NJ and I trigger people hardcore with my MAGA hat.

973 reporting. Also, fuck this cuck shed of a state.

With all respect, I think Sup Forums still is too much of a muhsekretklub to be successful with operations like this.

I hate to say it, but we need more normies to come here and uncuck themselves, then we can achieve big things

Small steps swede, the recent wikileaks actually opened a lot of bernout eyes, we are just continually coaxing until they can accept the true darkness

Large

Medium

Large

i meant small

Rate pls

You can make the text huge.

If you guys could get Wisconsin and Colorado it would be YUGE. Maybe even NJ too. Some of those smaller states don't really mean shit. Just the swing states

908 reporting in.

I work in Manhattan and commute by train. Aside from the gun laws, I really don't see the problem with jersey....

Then again, NJ is basically a colony of Italy and I'm 100% Italian, so that's probably why IDGAF.

I'm on my phone sorry
Template

Do this you zombie idiots or we're all dead!!!

Change your name to Bernie Sanders if you have to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>908
What town
>Gun laws
>property taxes

This state is greatly cucked, and I CANNOT STAND ITALIAN AMERICANS BOOBITY BOP
GABAGOO! PROSCUITTO!

Bump.

Delete the comments by the woman.

Where were you when the hacker known as Sup Forums teamed with Russia to sway the U.S. election?

>russia

I thought of the name #BerntheBallot a few months back and I think it catches much nicer than Bern It Down. Alliteration works wonders.

Shit, o thought Sup Forums was really commited to this and No one ls bumping. Cm on guys!!! You have to try this.

>973
Good to know not everyone is cucked here.

Donald Bump, #CriollosPorTrump

'fbianon' made an appearance so a lot of Sup Forumss energy has been diverted

Bernie had his headquarters in Dover i believe

>He's TIRED he wants to go home and go to SLEEP

Real question how bad will this hurt clinton?

It doesn't matter how many boots we have on the damn ground when the whole movement is delegitimatized.
It should have been framed as a Sanders supporter that wants to reach out to /r/the_donald to help get Bernie on the ballot to fight corruption.
REEEEEEE

Busy memeing the Clinton foundation shit per FBI-user's thread

It's not like we only have 4 days (now 3) to pull this off. We need to get a shit ton of signatures tomorrow and I still need a point man in New Jersey.

This is so important. BUMP

Only worthwhile thread on pol

Bump.

I'm in NJ. Where's the petition? I'll even physically go sign it for the god emperor. Shit I'll do more than that

Godspeed you glorious bastards.

I hope a lot of Bernie supporters see this as an opportunity to stick it to Hillary, payback for frauding Bernie out of the race that he even might have won. usapoliticsnow.com/?p=4058
This would be a great signal that corruption and rigged elections do not stand. Not just silently go down and let it slide, let the public forget. Imagine Bernie Sanders actually winning some states! It would be hilarious. Historic. And just. Make it happen, Bernbros!

And for us, it would be mostly good as well, I assume, or at least it wouldn't make a difference in the outcome. It's worth it, though.

WHERE AND WHAT DO I SIGN

I WILL SHILL HARD FOR THIS IF I KNOW HOW TO DO IT

Just do it in Vermont. He could legitimately win Vermont. It was the only state that didn't give any pledged delegates to hill in the primaries

Here:
pdf-archive.com/2016/07/28/2016-general-president-petition/
Sign it, share it and hold on to it until we have someone to go all the way to Trenton on August First. Also, like the FB page.

Nigger I'll drive it to Trenton myself. Keep sharing this shit. I'll be lurking

Jersey here too. Trump all the way.

What about other swing states?

Really we need this in Pennsylvania and Florida ASAP. Vermont and Rhode Island don't matter.

It's common knowledge that Donald Trump's campaign was deliberately undercutting Bernie in the primary, both with that fake debate offer and the fact that they hung onto the DNC emails until AFTER the votes were in. Why in fuck's name would Bernie voters want to join a troll candidacy that they know is not going to win?

If you want to actually win over Bernie voters, fund Gary Johnson. He's got more in common with sincere Bernie supporters than Trump does, and the DNC ground game is focused on stopping Stein from bleeding Hillary voters away - a rising Johnson will take them by surprise.

Be smart, too. Fund his campaign, don't waste your time trying to infiltrate it - Sup Forumsacks caught trying to handle Johnson in public will blow back and hurt his image, and there are maybe a grand total of three of you fags who can hide your power level well enough for that.

Bump for attention

bumpfortrump

Do it.

Idaho is safe Trump land. Swing states and blue states.

That's good. PM on the FB page and we can gameplan more in depth. Counting you, I now have 2 guys on the grounds.

Bump

bump

Shill this to bernvictims so they can make sure their voices are heard.

You're fucking retarded if you don't think news organizations browse Sup Forums. Just the other day a breitbart story mentioned a Sup Forums researcher. The government, colleges, and media are all over this place. There's always a white knight who links it to them anyways. It shouldn't matter.

It won't stop from getting him on the ballot. Which won't stop at least one vote from going to hrc

Kek agrees with these posters, and I do too. The narrative is everything. It's the only way this works. The reddit board absolutely dropped the ball and assfucked the op on this one.

No time for hindsight we need damage control to try to limit that exposure. Down vote that thread

We only need a few signatures in a few states. OPSEC is great, but remember when we got feminists to piss themselves.

The beauty of this is that it only needs a small nudge. A few thousand signatures is nothing. It could fly relatively well under the radar before anyone even realizes. And once they do it doesn't matter. Once his name is on there they are fucked. Even if the media is aware people are still going to show up and see his name and vote for him.

Also we need to keep the memes flowing someone get the straya in here

This. It's easier to get folks to vote for jill stein

(and she's a legitimately good candidate)

It needs 5-10x the amount listed. Chances are most of them are going to get thrown out. There's nothing the media can do. If the signatures they challenge are legitimate then they have to let him on the ballot whether were behind it or not.

lads where can i help?
i made a reddit account, someone tell me where to go.

Try R/the_donald

They have an info thread there.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5aMMRes2u4

anyone got the picture of Bernie kneeling before Hillary while being whipped?

bump